Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appeal from messageboard admin 15:49 - Apr 11 with 2987 viewsChaffRAFC

This is an appeal to all supporters to be mindful of what they are posting at the minute and the potential consequences of them might be.

I’ll be honest, I’ve been involved in this website since the rivals.net days, probably two decades ago and I’ve never seen anything like what is happening now. We’ve traditionally let as much go as we possibly can, probably too much in years gone by at times but I’ve never seen it as bad as this.

The off-field issues are a huge subject, one that has generated a huge amount of debate and while we’ve always had on-field issues, I don’t remember ever seeing so much said about how the club is being run off-field so this is all very new territory to us, on this scale at least.

As a result, this means that myself and AtThePeake are having to monitor this board practically all day every day at the moment and while we will allow as much as we can, we simply cannot, and will not, allow any personal abuse or allegations of anything that can be used against us whether against anyone posting or anybody associated with the football club. Points can, and should, always be made without having to resort to this and today alone I’ve had to delete numerous posts, as has ATP and it has to stop.

We completely understand tensions are high and while the last thing we want to do is take away from the debate, it's tough to balance that with making sure posts don't break the T&Cs and will always have to err on the side of caution.

* Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse. (Think how others may feel, especially with so much uncertainty both at Dale and people’s lives right now)

* Referring to users or former users by their real names is not permitted without the permission of the user.

* Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, sexist, threatening or adult material or harass other users.

* Posts regarding individuals must be fair, accurately written and without malice.

* Do not advertise without prior permission.

* We reserve the right to refuse access to the site to any user at our sole discretion.

* You grant us permission to use your material for on or offline purposes.

* Anyone that uses a VPN or other methods to hide their identity from us continually may be viewed as suspicious activity and have their accounts blocked.

* The content of this site is copyright and may not be copied and used in any form without prior permission from FansNetwork.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Appeal from messageboard admin on 18:46 - Apr 11 with 2734 viewstony_roch975

sorry down vote in error - excellent post

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Appeal from messageboard admin on 19:15 - Apr 11 with 2640 viewsRotherhamDale

Thanks for your efforts. Hopefully people make your life a little easier!

Possession with progression.

Appeal from messageboard admin on 11:30 - Apr 12 with 2202 viewsBrierls

Cheers, Vinny.

I don't think ex-copper's and messageboards mix very well, to be fair.
Appeal from messageboard admin on 18:00 - Apr 12 with 1863 viewsblackdogblue

Great post & best of luck when statements come out like today 😢

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Appeal from messageboard admin on 21:01 - Apr 12 with 1717 viewsboromat

Appeal from messageboard admin on 18:00 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

Great post & best of luck when statements come out like today 😢

Not sure beer gardens opening will help either. You could be forgiven for forgetting there's a very important match tomorrow!!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Appeal from messageboard admin on 21:06 - Apr 12 with 1695 viewsblackdogblue

Appeal from messageboard admin on 21:01 - Apr 12 by boromat

Not sure beer gardens opening will help either. You could be forgiven for forgetting there's a very important match tomorrow!!!

Not that many unfortunately...

Dog will not open until June...

Isn’t every match now important?.... what we need is inspiration, Joe Thompson can’t save us this year 🤣

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Appeal from messageboard admin on 03:31 - Apr 13 with 1528 viewsnordenblue

Appeal from messageboard admin on 21:06 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

Not that many unfortunately...

Dog will not open until June...

Isn’t every match now important?.... what we need is inspiration, Joe Thompson can’t save us this year 🤣

Jesus H christ would struggle working that miracle I'm afraid
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024