Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bookies’ Odds 15:56 - Jul 22 with 3560 viewsmikehunt

Well, apologies for my kyboshing our chances of promotion but I have put a bet on.
I got 40-1 Champions and 12-1 Promotion. With Ladbrokes. Bit measly but they are now my nearest betting shop.
UTD

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Bookies’ Odds on 20:36 - Jul 24 with 2998 views100notout

Wasn't going to bother but just had a few quid on us to get promotion - best priced 20/1 with Betvictor

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Bookies’ Odds on 12:09 - Jul 25 with 2626 viewsjpresto

only got 11/2 to finish in top 7
Bookies’ Odds on 12:21 - Jul 25 with 2594 viewswozzrafc

Sky bet are currently offering 66-1
Bookies’ Odds on 13:00 - Jul 25 with 2497 viewsrichfoad32

Bet365 have us at 18/1 to win the league with a +22 handicap. Given that 84 points won it last season, would see us requiring 63 or more, doable. Might not even require that many as I can see a lot of teams taking points off each other this season.

All the bookies seem to be in agreement that Stockport are nailed on to be up there, are they really that good? I guess they have the feel good factor of being back in the league going for them. Also Bradford, which surprises me as they were decidedly average last season. Not sure what their recruitment's been like but they do tend towards being overrated anyways, as a 'big' club.
Bookies’ Odds on 13:42 - Jul 25 with 2401 viewsnordenblue

Bookies’ Odds on 13:00 - Jul 25 by richfoad32

Bet365 have us at 18/1 to win the league with a +22 handicap. Given that 84 points won it last season, would see us requiring 63 or more, doable. Might not even require that many as I can see a lot of teams taking points off each other this season.

All the bookies seem to be in agreement that Stockport are nailed on to be up there, are they really that good? I guess they have the feel good factor of being back in the league going for them. Also Bradford, which surprises me as they were decidedly average last season. Not sure what their recruitment's been like but they do tend towards being overrated anyways, as a 'big' club.

Can Stockport quickly coming unstuck, they all think they'll walk this league but so did much bigger teams before them, they won't bully their way out of league 2 as there's still some big teams in there
Bookies’ Odds on 14:00 - Jul 25 with 2346 viewsQuigley_dale

Bookies’ Odds on 13:00 - Jul 25 by richfoad32

Think you may be confused about how this bet works. All teams have their handicap points added to the final points total, not just the team you bet on. So last season 100pts was the wining total. See final table below

[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 14:01]
Bookies’ Odds on 15:34 - Jul 25 with 2208 viewsrichfoad32

Bookies’ Odds on 14:00 - Jul 25 by Quigley_dale

Think you may be confused about how this bet works. All teams have their handicap points added to the final points total, not just the team you bet on. So last season 100pts was the wining total. See final table below

[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 14:01]

Yup, my bad. Didn't realise every team had their handicaps added too, in which case it's terrible bet. Thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024