Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs 10:30 - Jan 6 with 2326 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/59286/nelson-and-tulloch-re

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 10:41 - Jan 6 with 2296 viewsSheffield_dale

Agree with these decisions.

Nothing needs to be said about Tulloch because, well he did absolutely nothing.

Nelson will be a great player in the Dale loan category of Sanchez and Bazunu. He was just too raw for a stressful relegation battle. One bad pass and you could see the confidence drain from him.

I may have missed it but has Slicker returned as well?

Hopefully we bring in an battling leader on loan that is maybe out of favour in league one.

Any suggestions?
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 10:51 - Jan 6 with 2264 viewsAtThePeake

Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 10:41 - Jan 6 by Sheffield_dale

Nelson will be a great player in the Dale loan category of Sanchez and Bazunu. He was just too raw for a stressful relegation battle. One bad pass and you could see the confidence drain from him.

Hopefully we bring in an battling leader on loan that is maybe out of favour in league one.

Any suggestions?

I think that's a little harsh on Sanchez, for the most part he was very good for us, certainly contributed more than Bazunu and Nelson did.

Tangled up in blue.

Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 11:35 - Jan 6 with 2047 viewsDalenet

Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 10:41 - Jan 6 by Sheffield_dale

Any suggestions?

Agree with you here. Nelson is a great talent and will be a star in the future - but one mistake and his confidence drained. I wish him well. Nice to see Bazunu and Sanchez doing well too.
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 11:36 - Jan 6 with 2045 viewsSheffield_dale

Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 10:51 - Jan 6 by AtThePeake

I think that's a little harsh on Sanchez, for the most part he was very good for us, certainly contributed more than Bazunu and Nelson did.

I meant on terms of success post Dale loan. IE both now mid table Prem regulars.

Wouldn't surprise me if Nelson is at this same level in a few years.

Sanchez rates as one of the best keepers I've personally seen in a Dale shirt.
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 11:52 - Jan 6 with 1952 viewsNewbury_Dale

Expected more from both, particularly Nelson tbh.

Tulloch needs a big six months at WBA or else he'll be playing non-league football next year.
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 11:57 - Jan 6 with 1931 viewskel

Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 11:52 - Jan 6 by Newbury_Dale

Tulloch needs a big six months at WBA or else he'll be playing non-league football next year.

More like Sunday League. The lad couldn’t even master controlling a football when passed to.
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 12:36 - Jan 6 with 1741 viewsBrierls

Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 11:52 - Jan 6 by Newbury_Dale

Tulloch isn't going to have a big six months at WBA. He's dogshit and can't even perform the basics. Another promising young footballer who had a big contract put in front of him at such a young age and thought he'd made it.

Expect him to make his way down the league, then non-league pyramid, as clubs sign him based on potential and quickly realise he peaked at 18.
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 12:58 - Jan 6 with 1624 viewsAtThePeake

Think I'm among the few who didn't see any real potential in Nelson in his appearances for us, certainly nothing to make me think he'll be a Premier League player anyway. Bazunu made loads of mistakes but at least you could see his shot-stopping was excellent and he will obviously have progressed and learnt a lot from his time here. I'm not really sure what aspect of Nelson's game made him look like he has so much potential to people and I don't think he'll have progressed from sitting in our bench for six months. Hope I'm proven wrong and he goes on to have a great career but he never once looked like the player I was hoping he'd be.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 13:03 - Jan 6 with 1591 viewsEllDale

I was once told by a guy on the coaching staff at Huddersfield that clubs in the Premiership or Championship send out players on loan for one of two reasons.
The first is that they’re genuinely excited about the prospect of the player going a long way in the game and want him to gain experience of “men’s football”.
The second is to get a player away from the club as he’s not fulfilling his original potential and therefore wasting good contract money and causing a logjam in the development channels.
I would suspect that Nelson falls into the first category and Tulloch the latter.
Nelson and Tulloch Return To Parent Clubs on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 1215 viewsfourfourtwo

Bazunu is the same at Southampton as he was for us. Useless.

I’ve seen him drop clanger after clanger on MOTD all season.

Why on earth they paid so much money for him I’ll never know. No coincidence Saints look odds on for relegation. Bring back memories Gavin?

Sanchez has gone onto to become a brilliant prem keeper. I loved him when he was here. The most chilled out, relaxed keeper ever. But he was entertaining and a class above.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024