Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marketing update 10:27 - May 8 with 1414 viewsD_Alien

Email received from the club which suggests an early shift in gear under the Ogdens

For the first time (i can recall) technology being used to confirm and update contact details and preferences. (My only change was to update the country i lived in, which was recorded in my address as "USA")

If anyone hasn't received this email, contact:

office@rochdaleafc.co.uk

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Marketing update on 10:57 - May 8 with 1328 viewsKnavesmireBob

Agreed, good to see. Encouraging little signs.
Marketing update on 20:51 - May 8 with 818 views49thseason

Hopefully the start of a proper CRM system that can be used for many different purposes.. i was playing with Googles Bard AI ( now gemini.) this morning and it writes excellent sales letters ( I was thinking we could use it to approach City, United and Burnley fans to come to COA on a deal of some sort when their team,is playing away and we are at home.) Coupled with "x" , farcebook and the rest its a quick and easy way to get offers out to different market segments and use the CRM to track and repeat...
Equally perhaps we will finally overcome the " didnt get the message" problems once and for all.
Using digital media is clearly in our interests going forward, its really one of the best ways we can cut costs and improve contacts.
Any sign of a new commercial Director yet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024