| Matchday tickets 14:07 - Aug 13 with 7429 views | lyberoc | Does anyone know when is the latest that you can buy a ticket online ? I have looked on the official site but I can,t find anything I will get back to Rochdale on Saturday and quite fancy coming to the game if I get back early enough |  | | |  |
| Matchday tickets on 14:19 - Aug 13 with 7376 views | kel | Fairly sure you can get them right up to kick off. |  |
|  |
| Matchday tickets on 14:44 - Aug 13 with 7305 views | lyberoc |
| Matchday tickets on 14:19 - Aug 13 by kel | Fairly sure you can get them right up to kick off. |
I,m hoping so , probably wont get back till about 2.30 depending on traffic |  | |  |
| Matchday tickets on 15:26 - Aug 13 with 7182 views | D_Alien |
| Matchday tickets on 14:44 - Aug 13 by lyberoc | I,m hoping so , probably wont get back till about 2.30 depending on traffic |
Once you're pretty certain what time you'll be getting back and able to make it to the game, to be on the safe side i'd purchase online by 2.30pm just in case there's any glitch or late rush to use the online booking system |  |
|  |
| Matchday tickets on 17:39 - Aug 13 with 6945 views | Yorkshire_Dale | This brings back the old question...Is there still a late cash turnstile open in the Sandy? It used to be open most of the first half. |  | |  |
| Matchday tickets on 17:52 - Aug 13 with 6913 views | lyberoc |
| Matchday tickets on 15:26 - Aug 13 by D_Alien | Once you're pretty certain what time you'll be getting back and able to make it to the game, to be on the safe side i'd purchase online by 2.30pm just in case there's any glitch or late rush to use the online booking system |
that's my plan |  | |  |
| Matchday tickets on 11:38 - Aug 15 with 6418 views | lyberoc | Found it ! Tickets are available either in person or online right up to kick off , just hope that I get back in time now |  | |  |
| Matchday tickets on 12:06 - Aug 15 with 6344 views | judd |
| Matchday tickets on 11:38 - Aug 15 by lyberoc | Found it ! Tickets are available either in person or online right up to kick off , just hope that I get back in time now |
Sandy Lane tickets will be available at the Trust desk up until 2:45. Think it may be cash only, though. |  |
|  |
| Matchday tickets on 13:53 - Aug 15 with 6126 views | Dale_4_Life |
| Matchday tickets on 12:06 - Aug 15 by judd | Sandy Lane tickets will be available at the Trust desk up until 2:45. Think it may be cash only, though. |
That is great news. Anything that reduces the barrier to entry... and offers relief to the Ticket Office. I suspect the ticket office will be very busy between 1.15pm and 3pm with last minute purchases and any queries regarding the new electronic tickets held on mobile phones. I hope they are ready to roll and well staffed from Saturday lunchtime. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Matchday tickets on 14:37 - Aug 15 with 6066 views | D_Alien |
| Matchday tickets on 13:53 - Aug 15 by Dale_4_Life | That is great news. Anything that reduces the barrier to entry... and offers relief to the Ticket Office. I suspect the ticket office will be very busy between 1.15pm and 3pm with last minute purchases and any queries regarding the new electronic tickets held on mobile phones. I hope they are ready to roll and well staffed from Saturday lunchtime. |
Just to mention, when i popped into the ticket office to pick up a Your Card, the IT systems were having a glitch - i think there's been some recent updates that hadn't fully bedded-in. The office staff called the IT guy who was on hand to sort it which he did but there may be remaining technical issues, something to do with linking to the payments facility Hence why i mentioned not waiting till the last minute in response to lyberoc before using the online system [Post edited 15 Aug 2024 14:38]
|  |
|  |
| |