Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club 22:25 - Nov 2 with 522 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Gillingham emailed me this for some random reason not that i'll be going there this season unless we draw them in FA Cup 2nd Round

http://ird.attach.mail.ymail.com/uk.f1715.mail.yahoo.com/ya/securedownload?mid=2
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:29 - Nov 2 with 503 viewsroccydaleian

What did they email you Tazbot?
Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:30 - Nov 2 with 498 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:29 - Nov 2 by roccydaleian

What did they email you Tazbot?

just posted the link in now it should work

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:35 - Nov 2 with 489 viewsroccydaleian

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:30 - Nov 2 by DaleAwaydayBot

just posted the link in now it should work

M'mm. Good stuff, but i think any kind of face painting is a bit gay.
Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:38 - Nov 2 with 475 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:35 - Nov 2 by roccydaleian

i were on about the voucher at the bottom of the ad

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:39 - Nov 2 with 475 viewsTVOS1907

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:35 - Nov 2 by roccydaleian

Correct.

Been to DP's yet?

WE will let Mrs Roccy and Roccy Jnr know when WE are going.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:54 - Nov 2 with 447 viewsroccydaleian

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:39 - Nov 2 by TVOS1907

Correct.

Been to DP's yet?

WE will let Mrs Roccy and Roccy Jnr know when WE are going.

Probably go in PB's for a drink tomorrow night. I'm lead to believe that if i ask for a plain steak and chips, i should be able to get catered for. So therefore will be able to join you. When are you and missus TVOS up for it?
Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:58 - Nov 2 with 435 viewsTVOS1907

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:54 - Nov 2 by roccydaleian

Probably go in PB's for a drink tomorrow night. I'm lead to believe that if i ask for a plain steak and chips, i should be able to get catered for. So therefore will be able to join you. When are you and missus TVOS up for it?

Pardon?

What's PB's?

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 23:03 - Nov 2 with 426 viewsroccydaleian

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:58 - Nov 2 by TVOS1907

Pardon?

What's PB's?

Soz, i've got parton's disease I meant DP's.
Login to get fewer ads

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 23:22 - Nov 2 with 397 viewsThreeLions

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 22:54 - Nov 2 by roccydaleian

New swingers venue in the borough?
Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 23:23 - Nov 2 with 392 viewsroccydaleian

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 23:22 - Nov 2 by ThreeLions

You behind the times bro?
Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 23:32 - Nov 2 with 377 viewsTVOS1907

Now that's what i call Promoting a Football Club on 23:22 - Nov 2 by ThreeLions

I thought he was leaning that way too, 3L.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024