Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket logistics 15:25 - Dec 12 with 1253 viewsD_Alien

DISCLAIMER!! I'm not trying to find problems, just wondering how it'll pan out...

If our home gate is 2250 on Saturday, and 1250 of those are ST holders, then around 1000 vouchers will be issued.

If just half of those with vouchers decide to purchase after the game in the ticket office, and there are 2 purchasing desks, that's 250 customers per desk.

If each customer takes just 30 seconds to be served (unlikely!) then it'll take 2 hours minimum to clear the queue.

The above figures could be very different, for any number of reasons; either better or worse. However, I predict a mass exodus from the stands around 5-10 minutes before the final whistle!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ticket logistics on 15:43 - Dec 12 with 1202 viewslurker

Ticket logistics on 16:16 - Dec 12 with 1141 viewsMasher

I think that the tickets for season ticket holders are also available before kick off from the ticket office as well as after the game so might not be too bad, But the "1000" voucher holders that want to buy from the club shop after the game may be a different story altogether. At least everyone wont be converging on the ticket office after the game
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 16:19]

Up The Dale!!

Ticket logistics on 16:18 - Dec 12 with 1137 viewsDaleaholic

I think it's unlikely that everybody will purchase their ticket immediately after the game. But I can see your point.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Ticket logistics on 16:34 - Dec 12 with 1103 views442Dale

Sure that the staffing infrastructure will have been planned and put in place with a busy scenario in mind.

Notice that the extended opening hours are now on the OS. Thursday late opening it seems so anyone who can't make normal office hours will have to go then or get them on Saturday

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ticket logistics on 16:38 - Dec 12 with 1095 viewsD_Alien

Ticket logistics on 16:18 - Dec 12 by Daleaholic

I think it's unlikely that everybody will purchase their ticket immediately after the game. But I can see your point.

My calculations were based on half with vouchers purchasing post-match.

Worst case scenario:

IF as many as 1000 were to try and purchase after the game, with just one desk open for business, and each transaction taking a minute, it'd take until 9am the following morning to serve everyone...

Of course, that won't happen, or anything remotely like it...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ticket logistics on 18:32 - Dec 12 with 923 viewsboromat

Season ticket holders won't be in too much of a rush with their seat reserved until they go on open sale.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ticket logistics on 18:58 - Dec 12 with 889 viewsoff2div1

Hope us fans who travel from far and wide can get tickets without having to wait to long locals can pop in anytime.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024