Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. 20:53 - Jan 3 with 1447 viewsroccydaleian

Due to a mate being ill, he can't attend tomorrow. Anyone interested in this, please pm me.
I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 21:18 - Jan 3 with 1386 viewsrochedale

Do you still have Roccy? My pal may have if can't get one in Pearl St?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 21:23 - Jan 3 with 1368 viewsroccydaleian

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 21:18 - Jan 3 by rochedale

Do you still have Roccy? My pal may have if can't get one in Pearl St?

Aye. No tekkers yet, pm me to get it sorted. Bye the way any takers will be sat next to me and roccy jnr, and we don't smell like scuzzy Stockport fans
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/stinky-stock
[Post edited 3 Jan 2014 21:31]
I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 21:54 - Jan 3 with 1236 viewsrochedale

Cheers Roccy, just waiting for my pal to respond, will confirm as soon as he does. Feel free to sell to someone who comes in for it in the time being.

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 22:03 - Jan 3 with 1207 viewsroccydaleian

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 21:54 - Jan 3 by rochedale

Cheers Roccy, just waiting for my pal to respond, will confirm as soon as he does. Feel free to sell to someone who comes in for it in the time being.

OK!
I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 22:19 - Jan 3 with 1141 viewsTVOS1907

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 22:03 - Jan 3 by roccydaleian

OK!

Which mate?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 22:24 - Jan 3 with 1118 viewsroccydaleian

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 22:19 - Jan 3 by TVOS1907

Which mate?

Phil Lord.
I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 22:27 - Jan 3 with 1100 viewsrochedale

You have pm Roccy...

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 23:18 - Jan 3 with 1011 viewsroccydaleian

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 22:27 - Jan 3 by rochedale

You have pm Roccy...

Reet, sold to you rochedale.
Login to get fewer ads

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 23:22 - Jan 3 with 998 viewsrochedale

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 23:18 - Jan 3 by roccydaleian

Reet, sold to you rochedale.

Cheers, hope you get on with my pal, if you like Tazzy, you will love Wooly!!

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 23:57 - Jan 3 with 937 viewsroccydaleian

I've a spare ticket for the Main Stand tomorrow. on 23:22 - Jan 3 by rochedale

Cheers, hope you get on with my pal, if you like Tazzy, you will love Wooly!!

Ha! Can't wait.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024