Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
music
at 07:48 10 Oct 2026

They say he has the words Thank God, No More Pop Music on his gravestone.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 22:01 9 Oct 2026

Bloody marvelous. Wham have some class players so a great result.
Engels was v good for them and he knows a lot about the condition of the English working class and all.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 20:52 9 Oct 2026

I had to go to Ethiopia
Forum
Reply
Friday Music,,,,,,,Crime
at 07:13 9 Oct 2026

Forum
Reply
28 Hours To Go…….
at 22:56 8 Oct 2026



It was there all the time !

I'd better go to bed…..
Forum
Reply
28 Hours To Go…….
at 22:48 8 Oct 2026

D'you know, I thought summat was wrong !
Forum
Reply
28 Hours To Go…….
at 22:06 8 Oct 2026

Perpetuation of the species is, I grant you, quite important but surely not as important as securing three points for the Rs ?
Forum
Reply
When I asked AI to predict the West Ham v QPR scoreline
at 19:42 8 Oct 2026

I posted on another AI thread that it couldn't solve cryptic crosswords as in Times, Guardian etc, but apparently now it can.
Crikey.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 19:05 8 Oct 2026

V brave Fred.
I was mulling over W Ham, Bham, Thank You Ma'am, as the pun but yours is much better.
We'll be OK - a draw at least.
Forum
Thread
28 Hours To Go…….
at 15:58 8 Oct 2026

Spaceman…….Wherefore Art Thou ?
Forum
Thread
RIP Lena Martell
at 10:31 7 Oct 2026

Scots lass who had many big selling records back in the day.
Her biggest was “one day at a time, Sweet Jesus” which sold 2.5 million.
It was sung as “one pub at a time, Sweet Jesus” around Hammersmith.
Forum
Reply
Ian Wright
at 22:14 6 Oct 2026

Sorry, I'm still er, bemused….
Forum
Reply
Ian Wright
at 21:23 6 Oct 2026

Sorry, you've lost me.
Forum
Reply
Bandage wrists??
at 18:42 6 Oct 2026

To stop someone swiping their watch.
Forum
Reply
Weather, what's it like where you are.
at 16:03 6 Oct 2026

A mackerel sky in West London, so cooler weather on the way at last.
Think I'll have a pint to celebrate.
Forum
Reply
Rangers grounding
at 22:31 5 Oct 2026

I am in concurment. However some things cheer me.
I went for some paracetamol today - the bloke said “tablet or capsule ?”
I shrugged and said “well, I dunno I suppose, er tablet ?”
He pulled a face and said. “Oooooh……..CHOOSEY !!”
Forum
Reply
Jeffrey Archer RIP
at 22:26 5 Oct 2026

He was a bit of a cad and a bounder.
Forum
Reply
Zulti Waregem
at 20:43 4 Oct 2026

He could have been our best ever manager.
And I could be a millionnaire - well, if I had the money.
Forum
Thread
Six days to go……..
at 19:33 4 Oct 2026

Until the resumption of hostilities.
How about some filler.
Underrated musicians.
Siedah Garrett, the singer wrote this for Michael Jackson but this jazzy version is far better. A big shout out for the musicians on this.


Forum
Reply
Bored?
at 17:31 3 Oct 2026

Please log in to use all the site's facilities

colinallcars


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026