Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Worst Ever Saints Manager
at 17:29 1 Oct 2026

You could also ask Leicester fans what they think of him right now. Needless to say he won't get many Christmas cards from them
Forum
Reply
Esther Rantzen RIP
at 20:14 30 Sep 2026

Hadn't heard that, but hope she didn't suffer knowing her thoughts on assisted dying
She loved it in the Forest
Forum
Reply
Andy Burnham's speech
at 20:24 29 Sep 2026

Any mention of the boat gangs and how he's going to stop the free loaders from getting here?
I'm assuming not, as well as doing something about our own welfare free loaders??
Forum
Reply
FA silence
at 15:37 29 Sep 2026

I bet they do though. Is it right for this particular case we have gone for decent lawyers who should pick up on that?
Forum
Reply
Unreleased Stevie
at 09:44 29 Sep 2026

I saw him at the O2 back in 2009 ish I think it was, maybe later, but one of the best concerts I've been to, and have been to a few
Forum
Reply
Ticket price
at 16:58 28 Sep 2026

Afraid I can't give you a definitive answer, though I suspect you are right, but sign of the times that we rarely get tickets now for games or in particular concerts that I'd love to have had
I've got them from concerts etc from the 70's and 80's but now all I get is a QR code!
Forum
Reply
Surely There Will Be A Verdict Today
at 12:36 28 Sep 2026

They have had another little issue to think about that has taken some 3 years or so to sort out
Forum
Reply
Bazunu Refuses to Play Against Israel and Issues Statement Explaining Why
at 12:34 28 Sep 2026

Well playing for the Isreali national team is pretty Isreali .........
Forum
Reply
DANNY INGS SIGNS!!!!!!!!!
at 18:10 27 Sep 2026

There was a time, as with Bmuff, that Reading thought of us as being "local rivals" back in their glory days!
Forum
Reply
Bazunu Refuses to Play Against Israel and Issues Statement Explaining Why
at 17:56 27 Sep 2026

Wonder if Azaz has any thoughts on this due to Peretz being a team mate? Would hope it's all down to his genuine feelings

https://www.balls.ie/football/
Forum
Reply
City found guilty.
at 13:57 26 Sep 2026

Oliver Holt, who I think is possible Stockport or similar supporter(?), is clearly not on their side.
His view is strip them of all their titles AND relegated them!
They've taken all the gloss out of the PL, and also Pep as well to a degree, did he know, but he benefitted from the cheating
Forum
Reply
City found guilty.
at 23:10 25 Sep 2026

Not necessarily, they've already started denying everything in a statement and stand by initial comments when initial charges were made, so the appeal process will start.
Well be small fry and they'll just let us plod along like a bunch on nobody's and stay in limbo
Forum
Reply
City found guilty.
at 18:12 25 Sep 2026

"We know what you are, you cheating b'statrds, we know what you are"
Now where have we heard that before
Forum
Reply
City found guilty.
at 17:46 25 Sep 2026

Cheat!
Forum
Reply
City found guilty.
at 17:40 25 Sep 2026

At least our cheat stayed a d took the consequences
Forum
Reply
The Longest Day
at 13:26 25 Sep 2026

Gibshite will find a reason for not allowing that to happen
Forum
Reply
Neil Harris
at 16:34 24 Sep 2026

Again I'll say, what's it got to do with him to go publicly about it. He's not even managing in our division or is the punishment now going to go to a vote for all EFL clubs to decide
Forum
Reply
Neil Harris
at 15:50 24 Sep 2026

WTF has it got to do with him
Forum
Reply
Dont want to see gimps with pints throwing it around near me
at 15:49 24 Sep 2026

He probably had a chat with a mate at the HD who said d'you fancy a pint. Yeah, why not! I know, I'll make a new rule to say we can all do it while in our seats, what can go wrong?
Forum
Reply
The Calm Before The Storm
at 16:26 22 Sep 2026

Absolutely this! Remember League One, then withi a few years Europe
We'll come through this, put up with the stick (even from disrespectful owners of other clubs, so called celebrities), and from away fans though water off a ducks back now
Up The Fkng Saints!
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

kingslandstand1


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026