Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) 09:48 - Jan 28 with 3703 viewsgeorgedale

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 10:06 - Jan 28 with 3629 viewslurker

Game off now I would imagine.
Satellite picture does not look good for the next few hours
Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 10:08 - Jan 28 with 3610 viewsTTNYear

If you saw their highlights from Saturday It's highly likely that this off

Shit link edit
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 10:16]

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 10:36 - Jan 28 with 3493 viewsDelboy

Sixfields was a swamp on Saturday. The weather forecast for today guarantees this game will be off.
Never mind a few days rest for the boys and they will be back firing on all cylinders come Saturday.
Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 10:40 - Jan 28 with 3488 viewsashes

Its in our best interests to be off. Give the lads a rest after cup and also stop the dead cat bounce syndrome of a new manager taking over! Just cancel it quickly to save on the coach costs
12:30 Pitch Inspection on 11:07 - Jan 28 with 3361 viewsDaley_Lama

12:30 Pitch Inspection now announced
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 11:08]

Poll: DF in or out

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:29 - Jan 28 with 3238 viewsCamdenDale

Best postponed for us - dog of a pitch is a leveller.

Gives Lancashire and Cav time to get back and JK time to train with his new team.

NB apols to those who had made plans to go...
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 12:05]
Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:36 - Jan 28 with 3193 viewsfitzochris

That's the Buckets' game off down Mansfield way.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:36 - Jan 28 with 3192 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:29 - Jan 28 by CamdenDale

Best postponed for us - dog of a pitch is a leveller.

Gives Lancashire and Cav time to get back and JK time to train with his new team.

NB apols to those who had made plans to go...
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 12:05]

You could argue that now is ideal to play the Cobblers........confidence is shot and Wilder has n't had any time to work any magic?

As yet,there are no other games off in the League(s)........YET,I stress>
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 11:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:36 - Jan 28 with 3188 viewsChaffRAFC

Speak for your bloody selves, it's the only mid-week away match I can go to, got my ticket in advance. Majorly pissed off if it's postponed.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:47 - Jan 28 with 3117 viewsGhanaDale

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:36 - Jan 28 by ChaffRAFC

Speak for your bloody selves, it's the only mid-week away match I can go to, got my ticket in advance. Majorly pissed off if it's postponed.

Agreed, I can only imagine the people wanting it called off are the people who haven't planned things in advance to actually go to the game.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:49 - Jan 28 with 3109 viewsDaleaholic

Why do we want it postponed?

Let's take it to them and give Wilder a baptism of fire in his new role.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 11:56 - Jan 28 with 3073 viewsOxDale

Its been dry and sunny all morning, 30 miles down the road in Oxford. But the forecast for later is poor. This could go badly.
Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 12:03 - Jan 28 with 3029 viewsChaffRAFC

GAME OFF

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 12:12 - Jan 28 with 2951 viewsOxDale

Saving £2 on the ticket while at Spotland on Saturday, doesn't seem like the good idea it once was, sat in Oxfordshire today !
Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 12:55 - Jan 28 with 2737 viewsMass_Debater

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 12:12 - Jan 28 by OxDale

Saving £2 on the ticket while at Spotland on Saturday, doesn't seem like the good idea it once was, sat in Oxfordshire today !

What if you can make the rearrangement?

If not, simply get a refund.
Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:07 - Jan 28 with 2682 views100notout

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 12:12 - Jan 28 by OxDale

Fair play to th'Official site - on the ball with ticket iformation / refunds etc.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/northampton-offticket-1322134.aspx

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:43 - Jan 28 with 2595 viewsOxDale

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:07 - Jan 28 by 100notout

Fair play to th'Official site - on the ball with ticket iformation / refunds etc.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/northampton-offticket-1322134.aspx

That's reasonable, although I wouldn't expect anything less really. I'm just a little less smug about the £2 saving.
I have a bad record at Northampton, having not noticed the early kick off a few years back and arriving at Sixfields with only about 10 minutes to go, which was compensated by Lambert's late late equalizer!
Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:57 - Jan 28 with 2538 viewsRotherhamDale

I think that Hill will be dead pleased with the game being off. A week without a game after a heavy fixture list over the past few weeks could be vital in maintaining our promotion push.

Possession with progression.

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:58 - Jan 28 with 2532 viewsDaley_Lama

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:43 - Jan 28 by OxDale

That's reasonable, although I wouldn't expect anything less really. I'm just a little less smug about the £2 saving.
I have a bad record at Northampton, having not noticed the early kick off a few years back and arriving at Sixfields with only about 10 minutes to go, which was compensated by Lambert's late late equalizer!

The team that lines up against Dale whenever might be a whole lot different than the one that would have lined up against us tonight.

One cobbler fan posted his desired team once the transfer window was done. 6 new players desired. 3 of the existing players were injured. The other two who would have played tonight are the keeper and Joe Widdowson.

He might not get his wish but Wilder has been told he will have a budget to spend in the next few days.

Poll: DF in or out

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:59 - Jan 28 with 2523 viewsSuddenLad

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:58 - Jan 28 by Daley_Lama

The team that lines up against Dale whenever might be a whole lot different than the one that would have lined up against us tonight.

One cobbler fan posted his desired team once the transfer window was done. 6 new players desired. 3 of the existing players were injured. The other two who would have played tonight are the keeper and Joe Widdowson.

He might not get his wish but Wilder has been told he will have a budget to spend in the next few days.

He'd better be quick. All to do before Friday.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 15:13 - Jan 28 with 2388 viewsOxDale

Pitch Inspection @ 11am Northampton v Rochdale (n/t) on 13:57 - Jan 28 by RotherhamDale

I think that Hill will be dead pleased with the game being off. A week without a game after a heavy fixture list over the past few weeks could be vital in maintaining our promotion push.

You're right there, the whole Northampton squad would have been playing for contracts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024