Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ban the dwarf? 17:41 - Feb 9 with 10057 viewsRogueTrooper

Looks pretty conclusive here hope Mariner says he didn't see it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2555164/Craig-Bellamy-hit-thre

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Ban the dwarf? on 17:52 - Feb 9 with 6460 viewsreddythered

As long as Rangel is also banned for kicking Zaha off the ball. Since that would be consistent...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ban the dwarf? on 17:59 - Feb 9 with 6406 viewsmagicdaps10

Ban the dwarf? on 17:52 - Feb 9 by reddythered

As long as Rangel is also banned for kicking Zaha off the ball. Since that would be consistent...

got to admit that I was surprised this morning that they have highlighted the Bellamy incident and not the Rangel one.

Bellamy obviously a higher profile name.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ban the dwarf? on 18:04 - Feb 9 with 6339 viewsRogueTrooper

Rangels was a yellow at the most, clipping someone's heel and punching someone in the side of the head aren't comparable

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Ban the dwarf? on 18:08 - Feb 9 with 6309 viewsunion_jack

Ban the dwarf? on 18:04 - Feb 9 by RogueTrooper

Rangels was a yellow at the most, clipping someone's heel and punching someone in the side of the head aren't comparable

On the ball maybe, but off it could well warrant a red.

Stupid thing to do - both of them but especially Bellamy. He saw the funny side of it obviously as he was smiling big on the pitch after the game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ban the dwarf? on 18:11 - Feb 9 with 6280 viewsRogueTrooper

Ban the dwarf? on 18:08 - Feb 9 by union_jack

On the ball maybe, but off it could well warrant a red.

Stupid thing to do - both of them but especially Bellamy. He saw the funny side of it obviously as he was smiling big on the pitch after the game.

Zaha was in possession

Ban the dwarf? on 18:15 - Feb 9 with 6253 viewsunion_jack

Ban the dwarf? on 18:11 - Feb 9 by RogueTrooper

Zaha was in possession

I thought it was off the ball?

Hope you are right.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Ban the dwarf? on 18:31 - Feb 9 with 6183 viewsSwansNZ

Ban the dwarf? on 18:04 - Feb 9 by RogueTrooper

If the ref had seen the Rangel foul, it would have been a free kick, and as you say, a Yellow at most, even though Zaha did not actually have the ball (Bellends flick though was blocked by Chico), but it was close enough.

If Marriner saw the Bellend punch, then it would have been a straight red, end of!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ban the dwarf? on 18:52 - Feb 9 with 6117 viewsAnotherJohn

I'd accept a 'knock for a knock' and move on - hope nothing comes of either incident.
Login to get fewer ads

Ban the dwarf? on 18:57 - Feb 9 with 6083 viewsBloodyhills

Bellend is a cowardly cvnt punching someone in the ear from behind.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Ban the dwarf? on 18:59 - Feb 9 with 6065 viewsreddythered

Ban the dwarf? on 18:11 - Feb 9 by RogueTrooper

Zaha was in possession

Nope. The replay was shown a fair bit on Sky. Zaha was looked at the ball, Rangel kicked his ankle from behind, Zaha reacted.

Both Bellamy and Rangel were stupid...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ban the dwarf? on 19:00 - Feb 9 with 6053 viewsPhil_S

Ban the dwarf? on 18:59 - Feb 9 by reddythered

Nope. The replay was shown a fair bit on Sky. Zaha was looked at the ball, Rangel kicked his ankle from behind, Zaha reacted.

Did they show Kim putting his hand in routledge's face at your first corner as well?
Ban the dwarf? on 19:13 - Feb 9 with 6020 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ban the dwarf? on 18:59 - Feb 9 by reddythered

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2555164/Craig-Bellamy-hit-thre

Whoops!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ban the dwarf? on 21:39 - Feb 9 with 5845 viewsheadcleaner

Red bird fans must be gutted they can't go bleating to the FAW anymore and trying to get Cyril banned or flag gate. Is there any other club that thinks it's so tough who cry and bleat over the slightest thing. As a club the red birds need to man up over so many issues it's unbelievable. However at least they are still the capital so that's something for them. Bless.
Ban the dwarf? on 22:16 - Feb 9 with 5687 viewsNeathJack

Didn't Marriner speak to both Rangel & Zaha at the time of that incident?

It would suggest he saw it and therefore it cannot be reviewed.

Bellamy however.....
Ban the dwarf? on 22:20 - Feb 9 with 5667 viewsmitchwales

It wasn't exactly a punch though was it?
Strange and petulant, more like a push with a fist rather than a strike to the head.

If he gets banned it should be for his stupidity in doing something so ridiculous rather than violent behaviour.
Ban the dwarf? on 00:21 - Feb 10 with 5505 viewsJJJack

Ban the dwarf? on 22:16 - Feb 9 by NeathJack

Didn't Marriner speak to both Rangel & Zaha at the time of that incident?

It would suggest he saw it and therefore it cannot be reviewed.

Bellamy however.....

Exactly what I thought.
Ban the dwarf? on 00:27 - Feb 10 with 5488 viewsTom1912

Side note, I thought Mariner did well. His liberal approach meant the game had a good flow to it and he avoided getting his yellow card for as long as possible. Side side note, is Hernandez the worst slide tackler in the league? He attempts about 5 a game and I don't think I've ever seen a successful one.
Ban the dwarf? on 11:51 - Feb 10 with 5296 viewsOldjack

Bellend is a sly gutless devious whining kanttttttt of that there is no doubt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ban the dwarf? on 13:56 - Feb 10 with 5132 viewsymaohyd

For the life of me I don't get the arrogance or possible stupidity of those involved in football at times.

Firstly, the Carroll incident. How arrogant are West Ham to keep on about it? Don't get me wrong I have every sympathy for them. football can be infuriating and seemingly unfair at times. Chico tucked them up, he probably shouldn't have been sent off and it's gutting for them that having missed him all season he's out for another few games...complete sympathy. But end of.

All last week though the media went on and on about it. If that had been the Swans or Cardiff we wouldn't have heard anything about it. The history of football is littered with much worse decisions and of much greater magnitude...Beckhams's sending off, the hand of god. We have only had one penalty in the prem for coming on for two seasons, but you move on. Not West Ham though, they decide to take it further and see themselves above anyone else in football.

On the stupidity side, OGS's comment about Bellamy that the players ran into each other! FFS come on how fu*king stupid can you get. Unlike most on here I quite like Bellamy, met him at a golfing day and he had nothing but good things to say about the Swans which he normally backs up by his comments in the media about us. But pure and simple he should be banned for that challenge. From behind, a premeditated punch to the head. Accept a ban with good grace and move on. I'd say the same if it was a Swans player. Haven't seen the Rangel incident but if it warrants a ban so be it.

But..'They ran into each other' un fuc*ng believable!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Ban the dwarf? on 15:43 - Feb 10 with 4970 viewsymaohyd

Ban the dwarf? on 13:56 - Feb 10 by ymaohyd

For the life of me I don't get the arrogance or possible stupidity of those involved in football at times.

Firstly, the Carroll incident. How arrogant are West Ham to keep on about it? Don't get me wrong I have every sympathy for them. football can be infuriating and seemingly unfair at times. Chico tucked them up, he probably shouldn't have been sent off and it's gutting for them that having missed him all season he's out for another few games...complete sympathy. But end of.

All last week though the media went on and on about it. If that had been the Swans or Cardiff we wouldn't have heard anything about it. The history of football is littered with much worse decisions and of much greater magnitude...Beckhams's sending off, the hand of god. We have only had one penalty in the prem for coming on for two seasons, but you move on. Not West Ham though, they decide to take it further and see themselves above anyone else in football.

On the stupidity side, OGS's comment about Bellamy that the players ran into each other! FFS come on how fu*king stupid can you get. Unlike most on here I quite like Bellamy, met him at a golfing day and he had nothing but good things to say about the Swans which he normally backs up by his comments in the media about us. But pure and simple he should be banned for that challenge. From behind, a premeditated punch to the head. Accept a ban with good grace and move on. I'd say the same if it was a Swans player. Haven't seen the Rangel incident but if it warrants a ban so be it.

But..'They ran into each other' un fuc*ng believable!

Ca't do links but Monks has joined in the debate see Wales online.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Ban the dwarf? on 15:45 - Feb 10 with 4966 viewsUxbridge

Wow.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ban the dwarf? on 16:22 - Feb 10 with 4877 viewsKennedy

Charged by FA

Just call me JFK

Ban the dwarf? on 16:26 - Feb 10 with 4865 viewsPlasticman

Ban the dwarf? on 16:22 - Feb 10 by Kennedy

Charged by FA

Would the ref have noticed it and might done something baout it during the match if De Guzman had rolled around clutching his face?

Looking at the norwich-manC match, it seems the ref hadn't spotted anything before the norwich player was rolling around.

The lack of desire to let video-footage affect games during the games are, imo, making some of the players being painfully aware that the only way they can make the ref aware when they are fouled, is by exagerating the events. Plenty of fouls get ignored when the players aren't rolling around like they were shot. If anything, I would say the refs and the FA are to blame for the acting as it seems like the players only viable defence against the thugs.

Plastic since 2012

Ban the dwarf? on 16:33 - Feb 10 with 4840 viewsUxbridge

Ban the dwarf? on 16:26 - Feb 10 by Plasticman

Would the ref have noticed it and might done something baout it during the match if De Guzman had rolled around clutching his face?

Looking at the norwich-manC match, it seems the ref hadn't spotted anything before the norwich player was rolling around.

The lack of desire to let video-footage affect games during the games are, imo, making some of the players being painfully aware that the only way they can make the ref aware when they are fouled, is by exagerating the events. Plenty of fouls get ignored when the players aren't rolling around like they were shot. If anything, I would say the refs and the FA are to blame for the acting as it seems like the players only viable defence against the thugs.

I quite likes JdG's reaction. Just looked at Bellamy and said "WTF, man" whilst rubbing the back of his head. If anything he did Bellamy a favour rather than making out he'd been shot. The likes of Gollum complaining that he shouldn't even have gone down are rather missing the point ... if someone knocks into you from behind with a forearm to the back of the head, you're more than likely to end up on the floor.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ban the dwarf? on 16:34 - Feb 10 with 4836 viewsRogueTrooper

Ban the dwarf? on 16:22 - Feb 10 by Kennedy

Charged by FA

Good!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024