Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donnelly 22:20 - Feb 18 with 5997 viewsG_Dale

Was it over the line?

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Donnelly on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 1760 viewsdingdangblue

Donnelly on 09:05 - Feb 19 by ParkinsGimp

I'm afraid Donelly is not up to the mark, in fact I dont think he ever was!
If we want to get out of this division we need to step up abit. Last night was a poor display but every team has them and Burton were a dirty lump of a side so not many players would get much out of them in that frame of mind.

Last night was always going to be a tough game. Don't forget Burton have only lost 2 away all season and won at Chesterfield and Fleetwood. Happy with our 1st ever point against them at the 6th attempt.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Donnelly on 10:01 - Feb 19 with 1709 viewsSuddenLad

Donnelly on 09:28 - Feb 19 by dingdangblue

Last night was always going to be a tough game. Don't forget Burton have only lost 2 away all season and won at Chesterfield and Fleetwood. Happy with our 1st ever point against them at the 6th attempt.

Agreed - and as has been said on another thread, the defeat of Oxford at Newport leaves us in a stronger position than we were at 7.45 pm last night.

It could have been a much different picture today.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Donnelly on 11:27 - Feb 19 with 1654 viewszxcvbnm

Regardless of last night George is not the answer, I rate sako higher than gd

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Donnelly on 12:16 - Feb 19 with 1605 viewsD_Alien

Donnelly on 10:01 - Feb 19 by SuddenLad

Agreed - and as has been said on another thread, the defeat of Oxford at Newport leaves us in a stronger position than we were at 7.45 pm last night.

It could have been a much different picture today.

Not sure we are in a stronger position.

If we had won last night, being in an auto place would be in our hands, regardless of other results and games played.

As it is now, it's not in our hands.

That's a weaker position.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Donnelly on 12:30 - Feb 19 with 1587 viewsJumeirahDale

But we hadn't won at 7:45pm last night DA. You could equally argue that we could have lost and Oxford could have won.
Donnelly on 12:35 - Feb 19 with 1577 viewsD_Alien

Donnelly on 12:30 - Feb 19 by JumeirahDale

But we hadn't won at 7:45pm last night DA. You could equally argue that we could have lost and Oxford could have won.

What I'm getting at is - at 7.45pm last night, an auto spot was entirely in our own hands.

Now it's not.

So, we're definitely not better off.

Donnelly on 12:58 - Feb 19 with 1536 viewsBeckWMG

Donnelly on 12:35 - Feb 19 by D_Alien

What I'm getting at is - at 7.45pm last night, an auto spot was entirely in our own hands.

Now it's not.

Don't understand how we can't be better off? Point more to the total another game gone.

Anyway a good point against one of the best drilled sides to have visited Spotland this season.
Very good defensively. They came for a point and got one.

Tough game Saturday. Another hard place to go.

KH is using his squad well at the moment giving the odd player a rest.
Get that playoff spot cemented and I'll be happy.

Oh and was over the line.
Donnelly on 13:33 - Feb 19 with 1496 viewsG_Dale

Donnelly on 07:23 - Feb 19 by bazingadale

Should really think about that when naming the thread 'Donnelly' to be honest

ok then, next time ill just go for

Goal scored:

Was it over the line

that ok?

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Login to get fewer ads

Donnelly on 13:48 - Feb 19 with 1469 views49thseason

The wonderful thing about George is that he has no idea what he is doing, consequently no one else has any idea what he will do next. Impossible to defend against, impossible to play with, you just have to wind him up and let him go and see what results from the chaos. Sometimes it will get you a goal out of the blue, sometimes he will get excited and then sent off, sometimes he just runs around in what seems to be a totally random fashion, If he had a football brain he would be completely useless.
Donnelly on 13:56 - Feb 19 with 1454 viewsdingdangblue

Donnelly on 12:35 - Feb 19 by D_Alien

Now it's not.

It is in our own hands. We are level with 3rd place Oxford who we play next at home.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Donnelly on 13:57 - Feb 19 with 1448 viewsJumeirahDale

Donnelly on 13:48 - Feb 19 by 49thseason

The wonderful thing about George is that he has no idea what he is doing, consequently no one else has any idea what he will do next. Impossible to defend against, impossible to play with, you just have to wind him up and let him go and see what results from the chaos. Sometimes it will get you a goal out of the blue, sometimes he will get excited and then sent off, sometimes he just runs around in what seems to be a totally random fashion, If he had a football brain he would be completely useless.

Georgie "Chaos Theory" Donnelly
Donnelly on 14:34 - Feb 19 with 1407 viewsD_Alien

Donnelly on 13:56 - Feb 19 by dingdangblue

It is in our own hands. We are level with 3rd place Oxford who we play next at home.

You're forgetting Fleetwood.

If we'd won last night, they wouldn't have been able to catch us with their game in hand.

Now they can. I stand by what I said - but it's pretty academic!

Donnelly on 14:47 - Feb 19 with 1395 viewsdingdangblue

Donnelly on 14:34 - Feb 19 by D_Alien

You're forgetting Fleetwood.

If we'd won last night, they wouldn't have been able to catch us with their game in hand.

Now they can. I stand by what I said - but it's pretty academic!

We play them too! I agree it is academic at the moment with so many games left and so many points to win / lose. I do think last nights point was a point gained though - especially with Burton having leapfrogged us before the equalizer.

Donnelly on 22:11 - Feb 19 with 1253 viewsD_Dale

Donnelly on 13:48 - Feb 19 by 49thseason

You mean he didn't kick the ball against a Burton defender with the intention that it would loop over the mispunching keeper and just drop over the line before another defender kicked it away ... ? (And it did look to just cross the line: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/burton-albion/917445 )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024