Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury Programme 00:26 - Mar 8 with 3890 viewsdogboy

Are we Wycombe in disguise
Bury Programme on 09:44 - Mar 8 with 3793 viewsdogboy

Come on page 70 and I could go on p32 and p33 total tin pot
Bury Programme on 10:00 - Mar 8 with 3760 viewsusername

Rubbish programme, just adverts nothing interesting to read in it at all!
Bury Programme on 11:54 - Mar 8 with 3654 viewsPDIDDY

Bury Programme on 10:00 - Mar 8 by username

Rubbish programme, just adverts nothing interesting to read in it at all!

Who buys a programme? Can you imagine what kind of geek edits the damn things

Gissa job

Bury Programme on 11:58 - Mar 8 with 3635 viewsTVOS1907

Bury Programme on 11:54 - Mar 8 by PDIDDY

This.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury Programme on 14:07 - Mar 8 with 3538 viewsKenBoon

Was Tutte-y on the cover?

This famous old Gentleman's agreement that he wouldn't play if we agreed the transfer.
Bury Programme on 19:38 - Mar 8 with 3421 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I would imagine the gentlemans agreement was only honoured due to them having a gentleman as a manager.

I can imagine anyone else would have been pushing to find a way to play Tutte - I cant see Flicker lasting there tbh regardless of results - he has a level of decency that will not be accepted long term!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bury Programme on 20:20 - Mar 8 with 3370 viewsmacro

Facts aren't great either

Stanton now a coach at scunny centre of excellence

Simpson now assistant manager at derby
Doughty at altrincham still

Lazy journalism
Bury Programme on 22:33 - Mar 8 with 3315 viewsTalkingSutty

Bury Programme on 11:54 - Mar 8 by PDIDDY

Buying our award winning programme is a pleasure. It makes our club plenty of brass and shouldn't be belittled. Mind you looking after the pennies and all that malarkey is foreign to the giggles hence the need to shake the buckets from time to time.

I also had the misfortune to spend twenty minutes in the bURY social club adjacent to the ground and what a depressing experience that was. No stock behind the bar, hardly any bar staff, wallpaper peeling off the walls and a urinal that stunk like the shi*house door on a Grimsby trawler. Anyway, speaking to the staff its closing down at the end of this season and you can see why.
Login to get fewer ads

Bury Programme on 23:03 - Mar 8 with 3279 viewsPDIDDY

Bury Programme on 22:33 - Mar 8 by TalkingSutty

Buying our award winning programme is a pleasure. It makes our club plenty of brass and shouldn't be belittled. Mind you looking after the pennies and all that malarkey is foreign to the giggles hence the need to shake the buckets from time to time.

I also had the misfortune to spend twenty minutes in the bURY social club adjacent to the ground and what a depressing experience that was. No stock behind the bar, hardly any bar staff, wallpaper peeling off the walls and a urinal that stunk like the shi*house door on a Grimsby trawler. Anyway, speaking to the staff its closing down at the end of this season and you can see why.

That's why no one goes in you fool,

Gissa job

Bury Programme on 23:15 - Mar 8 with 3260 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Soon be a nice block of 6 semi detatched starter homes so worry not :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Bury Programme on 01:52 - Mar 9 with 3198 viewsTVOS1907

One point about your post is questionable, although we can all play with figures.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury Programme on 07:17 - Mar 9 with 3174 viewsTalkingSutty

Bury Programme on 23:03 - Mar 8 by PDIDDY

That's why no one goes in you fool,

Being a Dale fan i wasnt aware it was that bad.Obviously you lot know better,you could have cascaded the information prior to the game.
Bury Programme on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 2995 viewsnordenblue

Bury Programme on 07:17 - Mar 9 by TalkingSutty

Being a Dale fan i wasnt aware it was that bad.Obviously you lot know better,you could have cascaded the information prior to the game.

Thats exactly why he didnt relay the information ts,
Bury Programme on 21:23 - Mar 9 with 2898 viewsTalkingSutty

Bury Programme on 19:41 - Mar 9 by nordenblue

Thats exactly why he didnt relay the information ts,

Thought so, that's why I asked the question
Bury Programme on 18:01 - Mar 10 with 2764 viewsroccydaleian

bUry's programme gets a good rating on this blog.
http://manchopper.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/manchopper-in-bury/
Bury Programme on 21:07 - Mar 10 with 2685 viewsVespa

Bury Programme on 18:01 - Mar 10 by roccydaleian

bUry's programme gets a good rating on this blog.
http://manchopper.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/manchopper-in-bury/

........"In 1887, the first ‘shed’ was built at Gigg Lane (it’s this from now on!) at the cost of £50, though this was written off & never paid."

Does anything ever change?

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Bury Programme on 06:31 - Mar 11 with 2589 viewsJumeirahDale

Arf!

"Bury FC - born in debt"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024