Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Torquay v Dale highlights (!) 17:05 - Mar 12 with 2385 viewsSuddenLad

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 17:12 - Mar 12 with 2356 viewsNotEyreClue

Their first is so painful to watch. The marking (or lack of) is absolutely abysmal.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 17:47 - Mar 12 with 2276 viewsYouTubeDale

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 17:12 - Mar 12 by NotEyreClue

Their first is so painful to watch. The marking (or lack of) is absolutely abysmal.

Spot on. I am nearly stuck for words. How on earth can you leave a man unmarked in that position?????? I can't explain it. Someone needs a right kick up the arse for that one. It's simple stuff again. We are giving them points on a plate, or throwing away points, whichever way you want to look at it. All that way down there, all that effort and that happens!!!

Nice to see players reacting to Vincenti's knock downs to get us a second goal since I put a thread on here about it. I'm not saying it's down to insignificant me but somebody has to pipe up and observe the obvious.

Yes I am over the moon with progress so far but we still have to remain critical, not moaning, however well we are playing. And no I'm not going to be vocally negative at home or away but encourage the team at all times.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 18:03 - Mar 12 with 2242 viewsTiki_Beach

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 17:12 - Mar 12 by NotEyreClue

Didnt notice at the game but Lancashire ends up on the deck from that free kick - I imagine he was fouled/blocked off which led to the free header.

Also feel the sending off was harsh. Benyon held onto Olly before throwing himself to ground.

For what its worth, we didn't deserve anything from last nights game. We were out battled and didn't impose our passing game enough to dictate. Think Torquays style played some part and their gritty off the ball tugs and trips didn't allow us to really get going at any stage. Thought Showunmi and Benyon caused us problems all night and we didn't test their back four enough - Donnelly would be a championship player if he could just react that split second sooner to game situations but we didn't play enough in the final third

On to the next one. Theres no need to over react to one bad result. It will happen - Itshow we react that counts!
Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 18:39 - Mar 12 with 2182 viewselectricblue

The gap at the back to leave the to run into the space was woeful, two players 5 yds in front holding up their hands..
Lillis was unlucky in their second goal....
Lancashire was done over for his second yellow.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 18:45 - Mar 12 with 2167 viewsGhanaDale

I think everyone was concentrating on marking Showumni considering he'd won every single header before the free kick and just forgot about the other 9 outfield players

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 18:48 - Mar 12 with 2158 viewsDomDale

Oh no, not this again..

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 20:03 - Mar 12 with 2059 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Nightmare stuff that first goal.
Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 21:09 - Mar 12 with 1998 viewsYouTubeDale

The Lancashire sending off reminded me of his sending off against Scunthorpe when he tugged his opponent on the half way line. There does seem to be a little tug on Benyon. Lancashire hasn't learned his lesson. To compound matters we had a defender back waiting for the attack and another chasing back to contest Benyon if he got away.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Login to get fewer ads

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 21:20 - Mar 12 with 1978 viewsD_Alien

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 21:09 - Mar 12 by YouTubeDale

The Lancashire sending off reminded me of his sending off against Scunthorpe when he tugged his opponent on the half way line. There does seem to be a little tug on Benyon. Lancashire hasn't learned his lesson. To compound matters we had a defender back waiting for the attack and another chasing back to contest Benyon if he got away.

Eastham did nothing wrong when he had his chance. If he does ok again he should retain his place when Lancashire's available.

Someone said "What can Hilly do?" about the red cards. Play someone else, for a start.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 21:53 - Mar 12 with 1927 viewsD_Dale

Slightly different Sky highlights: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/92
Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 22:47 - Mar 12 with 1886 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 21:53 - Mar 12 by D_Dale

Slightly different Sky highlights: http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/92

No,still no marking on that first goal.
Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 23:13 - Mar 12 with 1864 viewsdingdangblue

Over these next few weeks our defence is going to be vital if we want to make the top 3. Without Hogan we're not going no be scoring 2's and 3's.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 23:33 - Mar 12 with 1835 views442Dale

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 23:13 - Mar 12 by dingdangblue

Over these next few weeks our defence is going to be vital if we want to make the top 3. Without Hogan we're not going no be scoring 2's and 3's.

There's no doubt we're better with Hogan than without, but in the nine games he's missed we've scored 3 in three of them and 2 in another. Five wins, four defeats.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 00:30 - Mar 13 with 1801 viewsdingdangblue

The sending off looks incredibly harsh to me again. Never a 2nd yellow that.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 10:39 - Mar 13 with 1695 viewsBainesy15

Torquay v Dale highlights (!) on 23:33 - Mar 12 by 442Dale

There's no doubt we're better with Hogan than without, but in the nine games he's missed we've scored 3 in three of them and 2 in another. Five wins, four defeats.

Now would be the time for Reece Gray to become that 'Premier League class striker' Hilly always dreamed of...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024