Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread 04:51 - Apr 5 with 28944 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 5 with 2249 viewsOdgaard

shite x 10....
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:51 - Apr 5 with 2249 viewsOldjack

Poor against a poor team ,nevermind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 2246 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 by Gowerjack

Proof we need an experienced manager.

This is not good enough in the long term.

Totally agree, monk is not the answer at all.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 2245 viewswaynekerr55

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:50 - Apr 5 by lovejuicejack

Hull nothing special but they have done the basics and hence they win.

We need some players next year who can fight as well as play.

Pablo has to start as the "10" IMO, we look toothless without him

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 with 2224 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rubbish even if it was very predictable.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:53 - Apr 5 with 2182 viewsRancid

Twice now Hull have looked a better side than us.Who'd have thought that at the start of the season!!
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 5 with 2116 viewsBLAZE

A tepid performance. Not panicking though. Sunderland have a nightmare run in so their games in hand won't count for much (hopefully). Scum I think are down. Shame Fulham got the late winner but they'd need to pick up 7 points over us which is hard to imagine
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 5 with 2085 viewsinspector

we made it too easy for a hull side that barely got going themselves.

pathetic.
Login to get fewer ads

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 5 with 2044 viewsshandyjack

That was as poor as it gets, no idea going forward. I like Monk but i don't want to see him get the job, Lita???? did he even touch the ball?? Lazy, slow and unimaginative. 6 points clear, just hope Sunderland lose monday

Poll: Expectation for the season

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 5 with 2032 viewsmonmouth

Bad that was, horrible to watch. Never looked like scoring. Nathan Dyer has zero confidence and of course Pablo should start before Michu. We need those extra 3 points. Who knows what Fulham might do now. I'd rather be us than Narch in that 30-35 group mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:57 - Apr 5 with 2007 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 5 by BLAZE

A tepid performance. Not panicking though. Sunderland have a nightmare run in so their games in hand won't count for much (hopefully). Scum I think are down. Shame Fulham got the late winner but they'd need to pick up 7 points over us which is hard to imagine

We should still be playing better than this regardless but I take your point.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:58 - Apr 5 with 1978 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:49 - Apr 5 by waynekerr55

Worst thing is they've done f*ck all 2nd half.

No change of shape or tactics - could have played until midnight and not scored.

Painful viewing.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:58 - Apr 5 with 1959 viewsC_jack

Not good enough really is it, all you can say.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 5 with 1958 viewsGlaisSwan

A match where we needed games changers and our final throw of the dice was Leroy Lita!!

Overtime not overnight - Swansea City here to stay

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 5 with 1953 viewsDr_Winston

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:57 - Apr 5 by lovejuicejack

We should still be playing better than this regardless but I take your point.

Fairly certain we've already got enough points to stay up, but it'd be nice to do it in comfort rather than by the skin of our teeth.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:00 - Apr 5 with 1908 viewslovejuicejack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 5 by GlaisSwan

A match where we needed games changers and our final throw of the dice was Leroy Lita!!

Its monks job to lose, ah well.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:01 - Apr 5 with 1863 viewsC_jack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:55 - Apr 5 by BLAZE

Strange things happen in football.

The only fact is Sunderland are 8 behind with 3 games in hand
[Post edited 5 Apr 2014 17:01]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 5 with 1835 viewsbermudajack

Aye... Nothing to worry about...

Garry says we'll not lose another game this season...

That lasted a while didn't it?

Not to worry folks... We'll just laugh at those in a worse position than ourselves

These players today were a Faking joke!!! Bony & Shelvey made me look quick, Michu didn't want to be there and don't get me started on how shyt Davies & Rangel are...

Point & laugh at Cardiff all you want... (If it makes u feel better) But there's a serious problem with this set of players... No fight against a team playing at Wembley next week...

Faking pathetic

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 5 with 1834 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:56 - Apr 5 by monmouth

Bad that was, horrible to watch. Never looked like scoring. Nathan Dyer has zero confidence and of course Pablo should start before Michu. We need those extra 3 points. Who knows what Fulham might do now. I'd rather be us than Narch in that 30-35 group mind.

Next week - Fulham v Norwich.

Hmmmmmmm

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 5 with 1772 viewsmax936

Only saw the last 20, but we did have chances and they were wasted, it was always on cards though Boyd back from injury Hull's recent results, similar pattern again.

Someone needs a word in Shelveys ear about just shooting willy nilly as they mostly end up flying high and wide, not a criticism just an observation

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 5 with 1763 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:59 - Apr 5 by GlaisSwan

Good job Jenkins strengthened the squad with his favourite players in January or we'd be f*cked.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 5 with 1754 viewscontroversial_jack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 16:52 - Apr 5 by waynekerr55

We need some players next year who can fight as well as play.

Pablo has to start as the "10" IMO, we look toothless without him

He wasn't up to much when he came on!
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 5 with 1736 viewslibertine

hull did well in the january transfer bought wisely

what happened to michu???

i don't know if we are safe,

would you want another season like this one.

it really hasn't been enjoyable, i don't mean winning every game i mean enjoyable a few highlights here and there.

exciting no anxiety provoking yes

Hull were not good
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 5 with 1734 viewsLiam12345

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Next week - Fulham v Norwich.

Hmmmmmmm

next week - swansea v chelsea

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 5 with 1727 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

That was grim...

Joke of a goal given away. The ball's at catchable height, 5 yards from the goal line and the keeper is just f*cking watching. How many free-kicks did we give away today? 1,000?

Lacking quality or purpose in the final third for most of the game. We were handicapped with Michu on the pitch today. Pablo should have replaced him at half-time, we might have had a chance then...might...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024