Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread 04:51 - Apr 5 with 28943 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:46 - Apr 5 with 2151 viewsStarsky

The quality of shooting from professional Swansea footballers today.
Feck me, it looked easier to get it on target. You'd think the law of averages would help out occasionally wouldn't you? NOT.
Absolutely abysmal in front of goal. Sad thing is, if we'd scored one of them it would probably have upped our performance and a point or 3.

It's just the internet, init.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:52 - Apr 5 with 2123 viewsjacksinceever

TBH I'm glad we've got 33 points in the bag. If we had to get another six from the next available 15 I wouldn't bet on us doing it. Just hope we've done enough
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:04 - Apr 5 with 2063 viewsshingle

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:43 - Apr 5 by bluenile

When do you go back to school?

Stop making dumb posts then you muppet.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:06 - Apr 5 with 2051 viewsStarsky

Play nice now boys... The only ones that need to go back to school are the Forwards, for shooting practice.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:08 - Apr 5 with 2041 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:06 - Apr 5 by Starsky

Play nice now boys... The only ones that need to go back to school are the Forwards, for shooting practice.

And the goal keeper and backs to defend against crosses?
It has to work at one end or the other, but preferably at both ends.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:09 - Apr 5 with 2030 viewsbluenile

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:04 - Apr 5 by shingle

Stop making dumb posts then you muppet.

Dull as dishwater...................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:15 - Apr 5 with 1989 viewsshingle

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:09 - Apr 5 by bluenile

Dull as dishwater...................

Yep you certainly are , and during next weeks game do not forget to tell the players not to foul the Chelsea players, maybe they will listen to you after ignoring you today, blimy what a beaut.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:58 - Apr 5 with 1860 viewsGowerjack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 5 by max936

Only saw the last 20, but we did have chances and they were wasted, it was always on cards though Boyd back from injury Hull's recent results, similar pattern again.

Someone needs a word in Shelveys ear about just shooting willy nilly as they mostly end up flying high and wide, not a criticism just an observation

Yep

Shelvey will never be an outstanding player because he has no footballing sense.

His decision making is awful.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:01 - Apr 5 with 1851 viewsairedale

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 19:58 - Apr 5 by Gowerjack

Yep

Shelvey will never be an outstanding player because he has no footballing sense.

His decision making is awful.

The ball he gave Wayne for his goal last week was spot on though.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:03 - Apr 5 with 1847 viewsGowerjack

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:08 - Apr 5 by shandyjack

one win will be enough and i think we'll get it, but Monk can't be given the job full time, this squad needs a shake up from someone fresh.

Correct

I like Monk but he isn't ready for the Managers job.

Nowhere near in fact.

Please God Huw realises this.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:10 - Apr 5 with 1823 viewsAnotherJohn

Very disappointing again today. When Hull take 4 points off your team you know you are at the wrong end of the table. I thought that Monk to his credit did try to ring the changes, but giving him the job next season is very high risk indeed.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:19 - Apr 5 with 1785 viewsDr_Winston

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:10 - Apr 5 by AnotherJohn

Very disappointing again today. When Hull take 4 points off your team you know you are at the wrong end of the table. I thought that Monk to his credit did try to ring the changes, but giving him the job next season is very high risk indeed.

It's a risk we simply don't need to take, but one we'll probably take anyway.

Here's hoping it pays off.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:22 - Apr 5 with 1775 viewsmahoss

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:00 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

We have set ourselves up to be paragons of virtue though.

I agree

Trouble is,its hurting us now.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:45 - Apr 5 with 1696 viewslibertine

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:27 - Apr 5 by Liam12345

hes looking tired, stressed and pissed off

just like me without the wages
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:46 - Apr 5 with 1694 viewsGiff

For all the pessimists on here - fill your boots, lump on, we are 25/1 to go down with Bet 365, Coral and Paddy Power. You can pay for your season ticket in the championship.
I 'll keep my money in my pocket and continue to watch premiership football.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 22:55 - Apr 5 with 1495 viewstherealme

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 18:46 - Apr 5 by Starsky

The quality of shooting from professional Swansea footballers today.
Feck me, it looked easier to get it on target. You'd think the law of averages would help out occasionally wouldn't you? NOT.
Absolutely abysmal in front of goal. Sad thing is, if we'd scored one of them it would probably have upped our performance and a point or 3.

Dyer's 'shot' when Routledge rolled it to him 2nd half.. my god

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 10:00 - Apr 6 with 1418 viewsStarsky

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 22:55 - Apr 5 by therealme

Dyer's 'shot' when Routledge rolled it to him 2nd half.. my god

That's the one that sent me over the edge. So much time...

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:40 - Apr 6 with 1353 viewsRancid

Something that pi55ed me off yesterday was the commentary on MOTD on our game.The bit where the commentator said that Chico had lifted Long in the air yet it was the other way round and Long giving Chico a piggyback.WTF!!
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:06 - Apr 6 with 1328 viewsGlyn1

Best memory of Hull. The karaoke in The George pub in Hull old town watching girls in tigerskin onesies with tails singing Total Eclipse Of The Heart. Who needs drugs when things like that can happen?

Worst memory. The complete loss of form of Michu.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 12:52 - Apr 6 with 1304 viewswaynekerr55

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 20:19 - Apr 5 by Dr_Winston

It's a risk we simply don't need to take, but one we'll probably take anyway.

Here's hoping it pays off.

Agreed. Assuming we stay up it's arguably the biggest appointment in recent times since Judas was given the gig.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 13:12 - Apr 6 with 1270 viewsmax936

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 17:58 - Apr 5 by 3swan

We are a very naive team and not streetwise at all.

In fairness we haven't been very streetwise for a long time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 13:39 - Apr 6 with 1240 viewsMorfa_Same

Grinding out tight wins has been our problem all season. We've only won 1 match by a single goal in the league, yet we've lost 10.

COMFORTABLE WINS - 7
1-GOAL WINS - 1
DRAWS - 9
1-GOAL DEFEATS - 10
COMFORTABLE DEFEATS - 6

We've won more matches comfortably (by 2 or more goals) than we've lost. But in 20 tight matches we've ground out a win in only 1 of them.

Maybe our problem is either mental or tactical rather than anything to do with talent.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:00 - Apr 6 with 1223 viewsSpratty

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:40 - Apr 6 by Rancid

Something that pi55ed me off yesterday was the commentary on MOTD on our game.The bit where the commentator said that Chico had lifted Long in the air yet it was the other way round and Long giving Chico a piggyback.WTF!!

Totally threw me because they showed v.clearly what happened. Never seen anything like it.

TBF at the ground I groaned and said not again Chico with same ref. So big apologies to Chico for that misjudgment.

Also remember checking out the Chico incident at W.Ham in slo mo which aside from telling me AC's action was intentional also saw Chico had jumped and AC backed into space below him so that was a major part of Chico ending up on AC's back.
The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 14:50 - Apr 6 with 1192 viewslibertine

The official Hull City V Swansea City match day thread on 11:40 - Apr 6 by Rancid

absolutelty what was he talking about

motd and goals on sunday both didn't mention our appalling play not even a word about it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024