Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. 15:36 - May 23 with 4603 viewsDavillin

Like a bad penny, Tom Ince is being touted as interested in Swansea again.

My vote: a resounding NO. [I avoid a less respectfully-worded vote.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 15:40 - May 23 with 2364 viewsFar_Post

Would be a decent signing on a free transfer, because of his age he would carry a decent resale value. But is he better than what we have already?

Probably not.

Blog: The C Word

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 15:57 - May 23 with 2295 viewsDanielswan

I dont have a clue about how good the guy is, I dont mind personal issues if he can do the job for the club. But I really dont know about Tom, have read a lot about him here but still havnt juged his qualities for myself.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:05 - May 23 with 2254 viewsreddythered

Good but not great player.

C*ck of a father, whose attitude seems to have rubbed off on the son.

Wasn't able to break into Palarse's side when on loan there.

Suspect that, like Zaha, he'll be a Graeme Hick. Flat track bully, great at dominating at the lower level, not able to cope with the big boys.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:07 - May 23 with 2236 viewsDrizzy

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:05 - May 23 by reddythered

Good but not great player.

C*ck of a father, whose attitude seems to have rubbed off on the son.

Wasn't able to break into Palarse's side when on loan there.

Suspect that, like Zaha, he'll be a Graeme Hick. Flat track bully, great at dominating at the lower level, not able to cope with the big boys.

Like a Joe Calzaghe you could say.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:08 - May 23 with 2234 viewsDavillin

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 15:57 - May 23 by Danielswan

I dont have a clue about how good the guy is, I dont mind personal issues if he can do the job for the club. But I really dont know about Tom, have read a lot about him here but still havnt juged his qualities for myself.

If you're putting all of your eggs in that basket, there's no arguing against it.

The issues with Ince are not with "his qualities," but with the "personal issues" that you "don't mind."

We don't talk about it much on here, but "personal issues" are said to be a major part of our almost fatal slide in the Premier League this season.

Trust me, "personal issues" in the locker room are far more likely to harm a club than nearly everything else, including what happens on the pitch.

Been there, done that ["in spades"], and I don't wanna see the Swans do it.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:15 - May 23 with 2188 viewsNeath_Jack

Thankfully you're not our manager. Nothing bad penny about him.

Would be a good addition to our squad, especially on a free.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:39 - May 23 with 2082 viewsmljonzy

Be an excellent signing on a free if he wasn't given silly wages. I don't care what he does outside of football he is a very good player when he is on form. I would prefer redmond because I think he has potential to be world class but he might cost a lot and other clubs will be interested in him.
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:04 - May 23 with 1999 viewsperchrockjack

Not our manager? Neither are you Sir.

I d hate this seed of a shuithouse soil my club.

Ince is a brand and DAD is the head and as they say you can trust me on that.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:16 - May 23 with 1962 viewsOldjack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:04 - May 23 by perchrockjack

Not our manager? Neither are you Sir.

I d hate this seed of a shuithouse soil my club.

Ince is a brand and DAD is the head and as they say you can trust me on that.

FFS he cant get in the Palace team and they obviously don't want him, why should we ? he's not that good you know ,in fact i'd say Sinclair is better and we don't want him either

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:33 - May 23 with 1911 viewsTom1912

Despite his performance at Palace I think he's still got great potential. I'm not sure he was a great fit for that team and it can be hard for a young player to join a team halfway through the season and stake a claim. Plus he'd be free. Nathan Redmond has impressed me more at this level though.

Could not care less about what he said last season to be honest though. Doesn't matter.
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:37 - May 23 with 1896 viewsC_jack

Would be a welcome addition to the team, only going to improve.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:55 - May 23 with 1842 viewsApeShit

Did you think the same when we signed Nathan Dyer?
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:55 - May 23 with 1841 viewsoldcob

He's a kid still very soon he'll be his own man. At present you cannot blame his father for trying to get the best for him. What father wouldn't? I doubt if he's a 100% clone of his old man. Even if he is, have we all forgotten what his father brought to the pitch? His father was a warrior and a competitor of the highest order, and I don't think anyone knows either Paul or Tom well enough to criticise either. We all know the newspapers print 80% bullsh1t.An average player with fire in his belly IMO is more value than a more talented footballer who is lazy, timid or both. And Tom Ince is well above an average player.

Tom Ince on a free? No brainer.
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:01 - May 23 with 1817 viewsNeath_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:55 - May 23 by oldcob

He's a kid still very soon he'll be his own man. At present you cannot blame his father for trying to get the best for him. What father wouldn't? I doubt if he's a 100% clone of his old man. Even if he is, have we all forgotten what his father brought to the pitch? His father was a warrior and a competitor of the highest order, and I don't think anyone knows either Paul or Tom well enough to criticise either. We all know the newspapers print 80% bullsh1t.An average player with fire in his belly IMO is more value than a more talented footballer who is lazy, timid or both. And Tom Ince is well above an average player.

You're wasting your time pal. Once these bozo's get something in their heads you can forget it. Well, until the players played a few games, scores a few, then they're the best thing since sliced bread and are worth bazillions. It's how this forum works.
[Post edited 23 May 2014 18:01]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:07 - May 23 with 1790 viewsScoobyWho

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:08 - May 23 by Davillin

If you're putting all of your eggs in that basket, there's no arguing against it.

The issues with Ince are not with "his qualities," but with the "personal issues" that you "don't mind."

We don't talk about it much on here, but "personal issues" are said to be a major part of our almost fatal slide in the Premier League this season.

Trust me, "personal issues" in the locker room are far more likely to harm a club than nearly everything else, including what happens on the pitch.

And this side of a players mentality is rarely discussed, calling a psychological issue a foot injury as an example.

Nearly destroyed us.

Good post.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:23 - May 23 with 1745 viewsreddythered

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:55 - May 23 by oldcob

Ince Sr was a warrior?

Seriously? Keane was a warrior, didn't give a s*** and let everyone know it. Ince was more the "kick you in the ankles from behind and run away" tough guy who s*** out when against someone capable of dealing with him.

Does Tom have fire in his belly? Sure. That's why he worked his bollocks off with Blackpool for that big move... or more accurately coasted the final season, kicked off to get that shop window loan move which did his career little help.

So far the evidence is that both Inces believe Ince Jr is better than he is - we've both been used by them don't forget.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:31 - May 23 with 1724 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:08 - May 23 by Davillin

Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to what these "personal issues" are
[Post edited 23 May 2014 18:31]
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:38 - May 23 with 1694 viewsDavillin

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 16:39 - May 23 by mljonzy

Be an excellent signing on a free if he wasn't given silly wages. I don't care what he does outside of football he is a very good player when he is on form. I would prefer redmond because I think he has potential to be world class but he might cost a lot and other clubs will be interested in him.

"when he is on form" are killer words. Not enough for me to want him.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:39 - May 23 with 1688 viewsDavillin

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:31 - May 23 by AngelRangelQS

Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to what these "personal issues" are
[Post edited 23 May 2014 18:31]

Yes, I could. No, I won't.

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention lately, but that's not my concern.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:41 - May 23 with 1671 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:39 - May 23 by Davillin

Yes, I could. No, I won't.

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention lately, but that's not my concern.

Because there aren't any
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:41 - May 23 with 1671 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:23 - May 23 by reddythered

Ince Sr was a warrior?

Seriously? Keane was a warrior, didn't give a s*** and let everyone know it. Ince was more the "kick you in the ankles from behind and run away" tough guy who s*** out when against someone capable of dealing with him.

Does Tom have fire in his belly? Sure. That's why he worked his bollocks off with Blackpool for that big move... or more accurately coasted the final season, kicked off to get that shop window loan move which did his career little help.

So far the evidence is that both Inces believe Ince Jr is better than he is - we've both been used by them don't forget.

I think a lot aren't seeing beyond "Ince on a free transfer" here. I'd rather pay £4 million for Ravel Morrisson, who Ince isn't fit to lace the boots of.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:43 - May 23 with 1660 viewsreddythered

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:41 - May 23 by Brynmill_Jack

I think a lot aren't seeing beyond "Ince on a free transfer" here. I'd rather pay £4 million for Ravel Morrisson, who Ince isn't fit to lace the boots of.

Morrison is even more of a headcase than Ince is. Man Yoo were happy to get rid of him. West Ham didn't play him to avoid triggering a wage jump to 60k a week.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:43 - May 23 with 1659 viewsDavillin

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:41 - May 23 by AngelRangelQS

Because there aren't any

. . . if that works for you.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:45 - May 23 with 1653 viewsDrizzy

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:23 - May 23 by reddythered

Ince Sr was a warrior?

"Fire in his belly"

Keep 'em coming, Reddy, you're absolutely hilarious. What's next? Is he gonna give 110%? Is he gonna roll his sleeves up and get stuck in when he needs too?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:49 - May 23 with 1634 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:43 - May 23 by Davillin

. . . if that works for you.

Go on, just name one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024