Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's just like watching Rochdale ... 20:50 - Jun 19 with 8101 viewslove_the_dale

Playing well, but every deflection goes to the opposition!

Uruguayan captain's foul on Sturridge was a yellow card - why do refs apply the laws differently when someone already has a yellow?!

Two great efforts from Rooney.

Suarez - who else?!
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 20:55 - Jun 19 with 4235 viewsmightydale

playing well can't put 5 passes together

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 20:58 - Jun 19 with 4220 viewsnordenblue

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 20:55 - Jun 19 by mightydale

playing well can't put 5 passes together

Too predictable first half for me and easy to defend against,
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:01 - Jun 19 with 4209 views442Dale

14, Lodeiro, is in charge of the game. We have nobody playing a similar role. 4-4-2 shite.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:13 - Jun 19 with 4186 viewsmightydale

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:01 - Jun 19 by 442Dale

14, Lodeiro, is in charge of the game. We have nobody playing a similar role. 4-4-2 shite.

ffs Rooney he gonna cost us in this world cup missed a sitter on Saturday sitter today, but its ok he's a big game player
[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 21:14]

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:17 - Jun 19 with 4176 viewsColDale

It's a good job diving is not in our DNA
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:24 - Jun 19 with 4163 viewslove_the_dale

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:13 - Jun 19 by mightydale

ffs Rooney he gonna cost us in this world cup missed a sitter on Saturday sitter today, but its ok he's a big game player
[Post edited 19 Jun 2014 21:14]

I can't agree with your general premise, but on the occasion you are referring to tonight, I think with a little more composure, he would have scored.
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:27 - Jun 19 with 4149 viewsnordenblue

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:24 - Jun 19 by love_the_dale

I can't agree with your general premise, but on the occasion you are referring to tonight, I think with a little more composure, he would have scored.

Its not a problem we'll give him another euro or world cup to properly find his feet
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:28 - Jun 19 with 4146 viewsmacro

No Rochdale are good to watch. England are shite
Login to get fewer ads

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:31 - Jun 19 with 4137 viewslove_the_dale

ROONEEEEEY!!
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:36 - Jun 19 with 4113 viewsdeeplishblue

Shocking diving from England tonight. reminds me of a Coleman team. its hard to support a team that does that.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:56 - Jun 19 with 4038 views442Dale

Tyldesley should be sent home for saying that the only difference was Suarez. They had a football team who all knew their roles and how their abilities would be best utilised within that structure, we had a set of footballers playing a game of dinosauric proportions.

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:59 - Jun 19 with 4015 viewsmightydale

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:56 - Jun 19 by 442Dale

Tyldesley should be sent home for saying that the only difference was Suarez. They had a football team who all knew their roles and how their abilities would be best utilised within that structure, we had a set of footballers playing a game of dinosauric proportions.

Hodgson all over that, time for new younger up and coming manager

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:03 - Jun 19 with 3990 views442Dale

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:59 - Jun 19 by mightydale

Hodgson all over that, time for new younger up and coming manager

Give it Neville.

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:04 - Jun 19 with 3990 viewslove_the_dale

Ah well. We weren't expecting too much before the competition started. Over the two games, we played much better than expected. Beaten tonight by a world class finisher (oops, Glen Hoddle has just said the same thing! Lee Dixon agreed! Gus Poyet too!). Onwards and upwards. A lot to look forward to in the Euros (still a slight chance in this one).
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:04 - Jun 19 with 3987 viewsMasher

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 21:56 - Jun 19 by 442Dale

Spot on.
We never seem to learn anything. Its the same mistakes and inability to defend that always costs us. We also never seem to get the ball in the oppositions half quick enough as we always play side to side and backwards all the time allowing the opposition to get back to defend. We fall for it everytime though as supporters and we always end up feeling delated.

Up The Dale!!

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:16 - Jun 19 with 3934 viewszxcvbnm

England are poor, second class, no longer a world force. There's not enough flair, composure or players of top international standard. I'm not convinced that Wellbeck, Henderson are ever going to be good enough. Sturridge and Sterling stand a chance but it's simple ENGLAND ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Poll: Best loanee keeper

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:22 - Jun 19 with 3913 views442Dale

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:16 - Jun 19 by zxcvbnm

England are poor, second class, no longer a world force. There's not enough flair, composure or players of top international standard. I'm not convinced that Wellbeck, Henderson are ever going to be good enough. Sturridge and Sterling stand a chance but it's simple ENGLAND ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Disagree. We have good players who cannot be sent out to play in a way they play with their club sides: focus on ball retention and a system which allows this without mass panic when the ball arrives at a player's feet. If Keith Hill can manage it at Dale, why can't Hodgson and others before him?

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:26 - Jun 19 with 3905 viewsmacro

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:22 - Jun 19 by 442Dale

Disagree. We have good players who cannot be sent out to play in a way they play with their club sides: focus on ball retention and a system which allows this without mass panic when the ball arrives at a player's feet. If Keith Hill can manage it at Dale, why can't Hodgson and others before him?

Hodgsons a dinosaur, he's old school. Get a Brendan Rodgers type character in at England, Someone who looks forward and is in touch with modern football.
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:32 - Jun 19 with 3889 viewsArthurDaley

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:26 - Jun 19 by macro

Hodgsons a dinosaur, he's old school. Get a Brendan Rodgers type character in at England, Someone who looks forward and is in touch with modern football.

Do you mean Keith Hill ?

A large VAT Dave

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:43 - Jun 19 with 3853 viewsnordenblue

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:22 - Jun 19 by 442Dale

I still feel technically we are decades behind most coutries,many of our "players" are frightened to death with the ball at their feet.I dont understand why anybody is disappointed,if people like Wellbeck and Henderson are in the top 10 outfield players in the country we've got some serious underlying problems
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:45 - Jun 19 with 3851 viewsTVOS1907

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:03 - Jun 19 by 442Dale

Give it Neville.

Gary, Phil or Neville?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:45 - Jun 19 with 3848 viewsKenBoon

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:43 - Jun 19 by nordenblue

I still feel technically we are decades behind most coutries,many of our "players" are frightened to death with the ball at their feet.I dont understand why anybody is disappointed,if people like Wellbeck and Henderson are in the top 10 outfield players in the country we've got some serious underlying problems

They're not. If they were they'd not be playing in the Premier League. Like Spain pre-2006 we just cannot do Tournament football. It's all an excuse to cry and get endorsement deals for too many Footballers.
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:52 - Jun 19 with 3822 viewsKenBoon

I read somewhere that If Suarez were playing for Ingurlund then we'd have won. Thing is, he wouldn't have been playing for us because fans and the media would have chased him off on the basis of him being an utter w*nker. Our defence is terrible. John Terry is still the best English centre half, but holier than thou people moan and whined about him. D-Beck (the only Englishman post-Euro '96 to appear to really give a sh*t about the national team) was chased off twice. Ashley Cole. Undoubtedly a tosser but an incredibly good defender. Chase him off too. Wayne Rooney (Best player for England tonight) is still being chased. We will never be good because the moment we have someone good, they're hated.
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:54 - Jun 19 with 3814 viewslove_the_dale

It's just like when Rochdale have lost 2 or 3 - some people moaning and looking at the negatives, others supporting and looking for the positives :) Heads for cover :)
It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:57 - Jun 19 with 3804 viewsnordenblue

It's just like watching Rochdale ... on 22:45 - Jun 19 by KenBoon

They're not. If they were they'd not be playing in the Premier League. Like Spain pre-2006 we just cannot do Tournament football. It's all an excuse to cry and get endorsement deals for too many Footballers.

Why, is playing in the premier league a prerequisite for being genuinely world class?Next you'll be telling us all its the best league in the world too,biggest cash cow yes best league not a prayer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024