Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot 14:44 - Jun 24 with 26960 viewsandrew

Done deal?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:41 - Jun 24 with 4253 viewslondonlisa2001

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:39 - Jun 24 by cyril

I've never seen a potato with wings, amazing what they can do nowadays

beat me to it !!
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:41 - Jun 24 with 4246 viewsWindy_Miller

Thats a f*cking potato you bellwhiff

If he flew in on one of those we should pay him more than Messi per week as he's f*cking magic in the air.

LMAO

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:43 - Jun 24 with 4222 viewsMrSwerve

I heard the pilot was mashed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:46 - Jun 24 with 4194 viewsDyfnant

If this comes off, the papers will go into overdrive about him being Bony's replacement.
Those two in the squad means no worries about the ACON and if WB does leave we'll be able to demand top whack

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:46 - Jun 24 with 4192 viewspremierjack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:12 - Jun 24 by icecoldjack

If we sign Gomis and keep Bony and Michu i will be extremely happy and less worried about the coming season, i have to say though that Michu leaving is bit of a strange one IMO.

Is he going because of the fallout from Laudrup ? is it just paper talk an the guy is staying here ? what about his dodgy ankle and apparent persistant problems with it ?

We are told Michu is having a reaction from his injury and is not for sale but now he is being linked with a move to West Ham,Napoli and Athletico .

I know its silly season but it would be nice to not have to worry about what players are fooking off just for once !!

Cant wait for the transfer window to close and its only June ! lol

Michu is leaving
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:49 - Jun 24 with 4163 viewsJackoBoostardo

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/bafetimbi-gomis-passes-medical-and-agr

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:52 - Jun 24 with 4111 viewslondonlisa2001

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:46 - Jun 24 by premierjack

Michu is leaving

I think so as well!

Also think that if this happens with Gomis, and it seems to be likely, we may switch between our 'usual' formation and a more 'Liverpool' type formation next season with Bony & Gomis up top and someone like Hernandez / Gylfi???? sitting behind. Also could use Routledge or Sinclair?? behind as well in that Sterling role.

Interesting Plan B (or even A - who knows).
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:12 - Jun 24 with 3923 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:19 - Jun 24 by KingsJack

Fabianski
Ash CB
RWB Leon Davies
Guzman Shelvey
Michu
Bony Gomis

Could this work? We'd probably need a faster Right Wing Back to really give us the desired width but with him and Davies bombing down the line providing crosses for the front 3 that looks dangerous!!
Leon could drop back just in front of the 2 Centre Backs so we could effectively be a 5-3-2 when defending and a 3-4-3 when attacking. Potential?

Edit: the formation didn't come out right but you get the idea
[Post edited 24 Jun 2014 17:20]

Get that RB from the Ivory Coast mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:15 - Jun 24 with 3899 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michu is leaving

We should offer him to Napoli in exchange for Valon Behrami their former West Ham CDM.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:24 - Jun 24 with 3823 viewsJackFish

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:12 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Get that RB from the Ivory Coast mun

Aurier would be a great signing but we've got no chance of him choosing us over Arsenal.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:27 - Jun 24 with 3793 viewsNeath_Jack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:52 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

I think so as well!

Also think that if this happens with Gomis, and it seems to be likely, we may switch between our 'usual' formation and a more 'Liverpool' type formation next season with Bony & Gomis up top and someone like Hernandez / Gylfi???? sitting behind. Also could use Routledge or Sinclair?? behind as well in that Sterling role.

Interesting Plan B (or even A - who knows).

I'd be absolutely shocked if we lined up like that, too many attack minded players. Which would leave Leon in the holding role and Jonjo all over the shop. I'd have thought it would be Bony/Gomis with one being up top and one being in the hole, in the Michu/Pablo position.

Great options though if everyone stays.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:30 - Jun 24 with 3749 viewslondonlisa2001

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:27 - Jun 24 by Neath_Jack

I'd be absolutely shocked if we lined up like that, too many attack minded players. Which would leave Leon in the holding role and Jonjo all over the shop. I'd have thought it would be Bony/Gomis with one being up top and one being in the hole, in the Michu/Pablo position.

Great options though if everyone stays.

not sure it's particularly more attacking than we've got now.

We would lose our wingers and have 3 up front in an inverted triangle rather than 2 wide and 1 up top. Still leaves 3 sat in midfield (Britton, Shelvey, an other JDG?? / Ki ?? / new??) and 4 at back.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:10 - Jun 24 with 3515 viewsjacktar

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:19 - Jun 24 by KingsJack

Fabianski
Ash CB
RWB Leon Davies
Guzman Shelvey
Michu
Bony Gomis

Could this work? We'd probably need a faster Right Wing Back to really give us the desired width but with him and Davies bombing down the line providing crosses for the front 3 that looks dangerous!!
Leon could drop back just in front of the 2 Centre Backs so we could effectively be a 5-3-2 when defending and a 3-4-3 when attacking. Potential?

Edit: the formation didn't come out right but you get the idea
[Post edited 24 Jun 2014 17:20]

What, no Dyer, no Routs, no Pablo ................. No chance!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:14 - Jun 24 with 3471 viewsicecoldjack

Michu is leaving

Well, it seems to be heading that way.

Dissapointing if true, and it would be a shame to see him go but the truth is that he signed an extension because of Laudrup so i guess its understandable that he wants out .

If Michu goes to another club it will prove his "injury" was a mask to hide his true feelings, there were some cryptic things said on his twitter account when laudrup left and if memory serves me well he changed his swans avatar to his old team, many said there was nothing to read into but if he moves in the next month i think many will be proven right on their conspiracy theory RE Michu not playing more to do with Laudrups sacking than his ankle having a reaction.

This will also prove that a split in the dressing room between the spanish guys and the rest was a real problem, Canas and Poz sitting in the stands and Michu perhaps refusing to play as a result, crazier things have happened i guess .

Good job we are a club run by the fans for the fans, at least that way we know exactly whats going on ! lol

Sad if Michu goes i have to say , best debut season ive ever seen of any player .
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:22 - Jun 24 with 3403 viewsIAN05

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:24 - Jun 24 by JackFish

Aurier would be a great signing but we've got no chance of him choosing us over Arsenal.

Can Stephen Kingsley play right back ? Cant see us signing another full back as well.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:38 - Jun 24 with 3121 viewsswanseacityfan

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:22 - Jun 24 by IAN05

Can Stephen Kingsley play right back ? Cant see us signing another full back as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Kingsley

He's not ours is he?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:40 - Jun 24 with 3092 viewsIAN05

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:38 - Jun 24 by swanseacityfan

He's not ours is he?

Rumour has it he is signing today or tomorrow as well
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 20:10 - Jun 24 with 2855 viewsjacksinceever

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 15:56 - Jun 24 by Jackhero

I think that's HJ's motor and they are on their way to Rossi's in fairness.

I see HJ's car every day - sure looks like it ! Why not at Morgan's or better still Rossi's though?
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 21:22 - Jun 24 with 2509 viewsJackoBoostardo

Anyone fancy bitter lemons, arrived fresh from Newcastle?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 21:54 - Jun 24 with 2310 viewsNewhousemustscore

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:38 - Jun 24 by swanseacityfan

He's not ours is he?

Sorry, I've not heard about this guy. Where did u get this info. He's only 19 but he's wracked up over 100 first team appearances.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 21:55 - Jun 24 with 2295 viewspencoedjack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 21:22 - Jun 24 by JackoBoostardo

Anyone fancy bitter lemons, arrived fresh from Newcastle?

I like the '6 years and 195 pages and he signs for Swansea' post

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,50516.4825.html
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 22:04 - Jun 24 with 2209 viewsCygnus

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:35 - Jun 24 by waynekerr55

I thought with his salary Huw could have branched out higher than Levi's. Maybe a pair of diesel or if he's feeling flush a pair of Paul Smith jeans?

Old habits die hard Levi 501s fooking class man.

Come on Gomis
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 22:05 - Jun 24 with 2186 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shows how far we've come when people aren't getting massively excited about this signing
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 22:07 - Jun 24 with 2166 viewsJackoBoostardo

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 21:55 - Jun 24 by pencoedjack

I like the '6 years and 195 pages and he signs for Swansea' post

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,50516.4825.html

OP was on Friday 29 February 2008, 02:28:27 PM - and today they claim they pretty much didn't want him anyway as he's a c/nt?

Good spot - almost as bitter and demented as Cardiff! Fuk Newcastle.

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 22:21 - Jun 24 with 2040 viewsjack_lord

You've just got to love Wikipedia though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024