Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Jackfaith 20:28 - Jul 6 with 24873 viewsOldjack

C'mon own up who;s scared my mate off /?you bully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 18:32 - Jul 10 with 915 viewsItchySphincter

Dr Jackfaith on 18:28 - Jul 10 by Jackfath

Quite hilarious seeing the owner of the site who allowed this information to be on his site for over a week despite me asking for it to be removed trying to throw the blame back to this site.

Trying to wash his hands of this matter when the reality is the person who first began naming me and placing my employers details on line is a mod on his site. One is now banned (I believe) and one is now continually refering to me on there as a troll etc.

I know people don't really give a shit about all this, and their opinion of me maybe pretty low, but chums, all I have written here is FACT.

Oh and I did warn them about the people I mentioned when I was asked to be a mod on his site.

[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 18:30]

That thought kept crossing my mind when reading his continuous posts about what was posted here first - it's completely irrelevant. You can't do something wrong and then defend it because someone else has also done wrong. What a ridiculous argument.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:33 - Jul 10 with 913 viewsFitzy

Newps here.

I only use first names with members whose names have already been posted on here. My name was also in previous PS username so no problem with that.

Dar on the other hand took the time to actively stalk my Facebook profile and post hints on the forum of the university at which I study.

The man is a phenomenal hypocrite and has no business being on his high horse when it comes to personal details.

C*nt.
Dr Jackfaith on 18:33 - Jul 10 with 913 viewsBaker

Dr Jackfaith on 18:31 - Jul 10 by Bovi

For what reason ?????????????

Because he can

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Dr Jackfaith on 18:34 - Jul 10 with 907 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:33 - Jul 10 by Fitzy

Newps here.

I only use first names with members whose names have already been posted on here. My name was also in previous PS username so no problem with that.

Dar on the other hand took the time to actively stalk my Facebook profile and post hints on the forum of the university at which I study.

The man is a phenomenal hypocrite and has no business being on his high horse when it comes to personal details.

C*nt.

No I haven't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Jackfaith on 18:35 - Jul 10 with 901 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:32 - Jul 10 by Darran

He's not he's blaming you for not taking it down when asked which is a massive difference.

Things take time to review along with other things that have to be done so yes there will be a delay, however it has taken you almost 2 months to remove the same content.

Guess we are much more efficient.

come visit us at https://thejackarmy.net

Dr Jackfaith on 18:35 - Jul 10 with 899 viewsItchySphincter

Dr Jackfaith on 18:33 - Jul 10 by Fitzy

Newps here.

C*nt.

What's wrong with Drizzy mush?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:35 - Jul 10 with 897 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:33 - Jul 10 by Baker

Because he can

You don't think he's making your site look stupid then?
Why don't you tell him he's wrong or are you afraid of him too?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Dr Jackfaith on 18:36 - Jul 10 with 893 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 18:33 - Jul 10 by Baker

Because he can

He better not because I have it on good authority if he does he's going to have one hell of a problem logging into the JackArmy

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Jackfaith on 18:36 - Jul 10 with 891 viewsFitzy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:34 - Jul 10 by Darran

No I haven't.

Er yes you have and you know full well. I've got absolutely no reason to lie. I'm not affiliated to either site, still don't know why I'm banned on here, so I have no agenda.

You're a hypocritical tw*t. End of.

F*ck Jackfath and the school he works at too. Considering what Fath, Darran & co. have done to people like Hitman I am staggered by the "outrage" this has caused.

As you were.
Dr Jackfaith on 18:36 - Jul 10 with 890 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:35 - Jul 10 by thejackarmy

Things take time to review along with other things that have to be done so yes there will be a delay, however it has taken you almost 2 months to remove the same content.

Guess we are much more efficient.

They were immediately removed from here anything else is nowt to do with me.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:38 - Jul 10 with 883 viewsFitzy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:35 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

Banned for reasons unknown, Sunsh. It's fairly easy to bypass though. I imagine this user name will be banned fairly soon now so I'll have to make another.
Dr Jackfaith on 18:38 - Jul 10 with 880 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:32 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

That thought kept crossing my mind when reading his continuous posts about what was posted here first - it's completely irrelevant. You can't do something wrong and then defend it because someone else has also done wrong. What a ridiculous argument.

What is irrelevant when a member references something on another site that has originated on this forum, I think that makes it very relevant, if the information originally posted here was removed then there wouldn't have been anything to reference elsewhere.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:38 - Jul 10 with 879 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:35 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

Because it was banned again.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:38 - Jul 10 with 875 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:36 - Jul 10 by Darran

They were immediately removed from here anything else is nowt to do with me.

Yes 2 months later

Dr Jackfaith on 18:39 - Jul 10 with 874 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:38 - Jul 10 by Fitzy

Banned for reasons unknown, Sunsh. It's fairly easy to bypass though. I imagine this user name will be banned fairly soon now so I'll have to make another.

It's not banned now.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:39 - Jul 10 with 873 viewsFitzy

There's only one site that's full of childish c*nts and no prizes for guessing which one.

Type in jackarmy.net into your browser and see what comes up. Why?
Dr Jackfaith on 18:39 - Jul 10 with 867 viewsJackfath

Dr Jackfaith on 18:30 - Jul 10 by thejackarmy

No agenda jackfath, and nothing to be anxious about.

What you need to realise is that the information that was referenced to you was ORIGINALLY posted on this site over a month before it appeared on thejackarmy.net

What you should now be doing is complaining to PlanetSwans to get any information relating to you and your possible place of work removed from the site and/or from Google search results.

But for some strange reason you are still trying to blame thejackarmy.net for content that has come from PlanetSwans.

Again. You are lying.

Tell everyone about the thread which appeared with one of your posters (and one of your mods) saying that "they were going to fu ck me over", "they knew where I worked", and more threats which when I asked for them to be removed were not.

You can try to blame this site, but the mods on here when information appeared by certain members who now frequent you board continually bombarded this board.

The original information, as I have already stated came from your site, and one of yuor mods is one of the main instigators.

Indeed, only yesterday he once more bumped a thread with my name as the title.

Baker can say you don't know me from Adam, but I am afraid you do as we exchanged emails when you first asked me to become a mod on your site. My email address contains my name.

You're grasping onto this Google search results thread of hope, but frankly it's making you look very desperate trying to force the blame elsewhere, when it lies solely at you and your sidekicks feet.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:41 - Jul 10 with 860 viewsFitzy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:39 - Jul 10 by Darran

It's not banned now.

Just a quick question, why bother to ban me only to reverse it a few days later?
Dr Jackfaith on 18:41 - Jul 10 with 860 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:38 - Jul 10 by thejackarmy

Yes 2 months later

They were removed from here as soon as they were pointed out which was minutes,if they still show up on a google search that's not my problem.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:42 - Jul 10 with 859 viewsItchySphincter

Dr Jackfaith on 18:39 - Jul 10 by Fitzy

There's only one site that's full of childish c*nts and no prizes for guessing which one.

Type in jackarmy.net into your browser and see what comes up. Why?

Don't be a pillock - why do you think Hitman and Monty called their site JA.net? Maybe it was still your Liverpool supporting days so you may not remember?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:43 - Jul 10 with 853 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:41 - Jul 10 by Fitzy

Just a quick question, why bother to ban me only to reverse it a few days later?

You won't believe me but I didn't.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:46 - Jul 10 with 833 viewsFitzy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:42 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

Don't be a pillock - why do you think Hitman and Monty called their site JA.net? Maybe it was still your Liverpool supporting days so you may not remember?

So why does planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk need the jackarmy.net domain?

Just a question. I'm aware that there was an old forum called JA.net but it hasn't been around for 7-8 years by all accounts. but it's not a copyrighted name FFS. Completely unnecessary pop by the way, making yourself look a tw*t for no reason.
Dr Jackfaith on 18:46 - Jul 10 with 830 viewsperchrockjack

I am also guilty of using first real names.when are the public hangings.frankly, some amazing shallow people on here. Really cannot work it out.people are offended by different things.if people don't like me on this net then tough

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dr Jackfaith on 18:48 - Jul 10 with 831 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:41 - Jul 10 by Fitzy

I can answer that,it's because this site was called that before Planetswans and the domain is still owned by the person that owns the domain Planetswans. FACT

Considering the way you joined this site telling everyone your name,who you supported and why you were joining I don't get why you're such a clever c*nt.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:48 - Jul 10 with 853 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:46 - Jul 10 by perchrockjack

I am also guilty of using first real names.when are the public hangings.frankly, some amazing shallow people on here. Really cannot work it out.people are offended by different things.if people don't like me on this net then tough

You're ok Dick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024