Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Jackfaith 20:28 - Jul 6 with 24869 viewsOldjack

C'mon own up who;s scared my mate off /?you bully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 00:03 - Jul 10 with 1499 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 00:00 - Jul 10 by Bovi

Who then Dazzy?

It wasn't me and Jackfath Butt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Jackfaith on 00:04 - Jul 10 with 1496 viewsLiberty

Dr Jackfaith on 00:03 - Jul 10 by Darran

It wasn't me and Jackfath Butt.

You did claim it was though.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Dr Jackfaith on 00:15 - Jul 10 with 1474 viewsLiberty

Here it is..
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/113564/1394533/me-and-ja

Dr Jackfaith on 00:19 - Jul 10 with 1469 viewsItchySphincter

Priceless!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dr Jackfaith on 00:23 - Jul 10 with 1463 viewsLiberty

Dr Jackfaith on 00:19 - Jul 10 by ItchySphincter

Priceless!

I haven't a clue who is in the pic.

Just remember the thread.

Jf's first name is used in thread, his surname is used in another thread.

Dr Jackfaith on 00:53 - Jul 10 with 1424 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember 'Liberty' posted some personal information too, the same information that caused this dispute. Yet here he is trying to take the high horse. What a hypocrit.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dr Jackfaith (n/t) on 01:37 - Jul 10 with 1408 viewsLiberty

Dr Jackfaith on 00:53 - Jul 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember 'Liberty' posted some personal information too, the same information that caused this dispute. Yet here he is trying to take the high horse. What a hypocrit.

[Post edited 10 Aug 2014 0:48]

Dr Jackfaith on 07:59 - Jul 10 with 1327 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 00:53 - Jul 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You fcuking thick tw@t. He's just shown them up with that link and you say that. I bet the guys at the Jack army will be very interested to see that. All this rubbish and they're putting photos of themselves up

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Jackfaith on 08:19 - Jul 10 with 1308 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 00:15 - Jul 10 by Liberty

Here it is..
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/113564/1394533/me-and-ja

Priceless

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Dr Jackfaith on 08:30 - Jul 10 with 1301 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 08:19 - Jul 10 by Bovi

Priceless

Read your PM Bovi.

Dr Jackfaith on 09:03 - Jul 10 with 1278 viewsShaky

Dr Jackfaith on 00:15 - Jul 10 by Liberty

Here it is..

For me the most disturbing thing about that picture is that judging by the totally vacant expression on jackfath's bonce, I am starting to believe the mountains of inane drivel he pens is the real deal as opposed to a half-arsed wind-up.

Surely a wake-up call to glue sniffers everywhere.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Dr Jackfaith on 09:50 - Jul 10 with 1236 viewsperchrockjack

Some candidates for banning here surely. You can rip into Dwight like that mun.
If people are really that upset then ignore him and leave the rest to us adults.

If he is on a wind up then he s blitzed us all which is something to be admired apparently but Im not sure.
And to think I used think I got stick. I feel a drama queen

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dr Jackfaith on 10:32 - Jul 10 with 1214 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 09:50 - Jul 10 by perchrockjack

Some candidates for banning here surely. You can rip into Dwight like that mun.
If people are really that upset then ignore him and leave the rest to us adults.

If he is on a wind up then he s blitzed us all which is something to be admired apparently but Im not sure.
And to think I used think I got stick. I feel a drama queen

People are incapable of ignoring him which says more about them than him.

Dr Jackfaith on 10:57 - Jul 10 with 1186 viewsTheFranchise

Wheres the Dr?
Dr Jackfaith on 12:57 - Jul 10 with 1107 viewsBaker

FWIW Here’s my take in attempt to put this shytefest to bed.

Someone posted ‘alleged’ details of where Fath may have worked. And to be honest, the tone in which it was posted suggested that it was pure guesswork and was treated as such.

Fath turns up on TJA a week or so ago complaining and reporting stuff left right & centre, but the mods on there at the time thought he had turned up to cause disruption.

After a few days of checking & digging behind the scenes, it came to light that the details of Fath’s workplace were indeed correct and was immediately taken down.

For those of you not aware, there is bad blood between Fath, the site owner and senior mod/s on there, so I suppose it's fair to say that if it was any other user that didn't have the history that these lads have, it would have been treated with the respect it deserved (a bit like the time Darran posted my work details on here and made me beg for them to be removed, but I'll leave that for another day)

Some people need to get some perspective and realise that these sites are run by a bunch of normal Joe's (Jack's would be more apt). When a load of cranks & nerds turn up and run wild on these forums, these everyday folk are damned if they do & damned if they don't react to every little thing that's said or done on these forums.

Some posters (me included sometimes) need to realise that if you facelessly rub people up the wrong way, there's a fair chance there will always be a crank out there that may take matters into their own hands in attempt of retribution. It shouldn't happen, but most people know full well that it does.

Be careful folks

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Dr Jackfaith on 13:14 - Jul 10 with 1085 viewsperchrockjack

and more to the point that many are wasting their lives on these sites. Its fine to keep in touch with chums but when it takes over your life-as it seems it has- then the plug needs to be pulled.
Same with facebook. Why would anyone believe the pizza they are about to consume is worth photographing and sending out into public domain.

I tell you all we have reaped a whirlwind that will blow us away ..

gerrafooking life and get it quickly.

And please no more this is only a bit of fun/banter. It clearly isn't to many.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dr Jackfaith on 13:28 - Jul 10 with 1074 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 12:57 - Jul 10 by Baker

Someone posted ‘alleged’ details of where Fath may have worked. And to be honest, the tone in which it was posted suggested that it was pure guesswork and was treated as such.

Fath turns up on TJA a week or so ago complaining and reporting stuff left right & centre, but the mods on there at the time thought he had turned up to cause disruption.

After a few days of checking & digging behind the scenes, it came to light that the details of Fath’s workplace were indeed correct and was immediately taken down.

For those of you not aware, there is bad blood between Fath, the site owner and senior mod/s on there, so I suppose it's fair to say that if it was any other user that didn't have the history that these lads have, it would have been treated with the respect it deserved (a bit like the time Darran posted my work details on here and made me beg for them to be removed, but I'll leave that for another day)

Some people need to get some perspective and realise that these sites are run by a bunch of normal Joe's (Jack's would be more apt). When a load of cranks & nerds turn up and run wild on these forums, these everyday folk are damned if they do & damned if they don't react to every little thing that's said or done on these forums.

Some posters (me included sometimes) need to realise that if you facelessly rub people up the wrong way, there's a fair chance there will always be a crank out there that may take matters into their own hands in attempt of retribution. It shouldn't happen, but most people know full well that it does.

Be careful folks

Absolute f*cking bollox.
The bloke asked for it to be taken down an hour or so after it had been posted and was laughed at.
And as for bad blood he hadnt posted on there since last user untill last week when he asked for it to be taken down.
You're sounding like a right pr*ck trying to defend something that was quite simply wrong.

Dr Jackfaith on 13:52 - Jul 10 with 1047 viewsFlashberryjack

Dr Jackfaith on 12:57 - Jul 10 by Baker

Be careful folks

Good post Baker.
I enjoy coming on this site, mostly I find it informative, humorous and often hilarious, but sadly it can become a little personal when some posters allow their keyboard fingers to act the big shot, whilst using the cloak of anonymity to abuse and ridicule, but suddenly recoil in shock and horror when their vitriol is returned with interest,I'm pleased to say that that type are in the minority on this site...thank goodness.
I always use the same rule on all forums that I visit.
1 Have a bit of banter by all means, but know when banter turns to plain vindictiveness and nastiness.
2 If you know the identity or something personal about a fellow poster, never, under any circumstances reveal that information on a public forum, as was allegedly done to jackfath.
3 Most important of all, never say anything on a forum, that you wouldn't say to a persons face.
And I don't mean that in a confrontational way, but just plain common decency really.

And as you so eloquently put it " lets put this shytefest to bed" and get on with something much more interesting, like erm... halal meat.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dr Jackfaith on 15:56 - Jul 10 with 970 viewsLiberty

Dr Jackfaith on 23:54 - Jul 9 by Darran

Well yeah but it wasn't a photo of me and Jackfath see Bovine.

If it does look alot like JF when he was younger, probably looks nothing like him now.

Strange pic to post then.

Edit... just noticed that the picture that supposedly was not jf has been removed, stranger by the day.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2014 9:35]

Dr Jackfaith on 16:39 - Jul 10 with 931 viewsOldjack

Dr Jackfaith on 10:57 - Jul 10 by TheFranchise

Wheres the Dr?

You may well ask ,I'm totally lost now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 16:56 - Jul 10 with 910 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 16:39 - Jul 10 by Oldjack

You may well ask ,I'm totally lost now

He was here briefly last night.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:06 - Jul 10 with 895 viewsOldjack

Dr Jackfaith on 16:56 - Jul 10 by Darran

He was here briefly last night.

so why all why this hide and seek crap? has he been bullied ?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:07 - Jul 10 with 893 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 17:06 - Jul 10 by Oldjack

so why all why this hide and seek crap? has he been bullied ?

What's up with you then,can't read or summin?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:11 - Jul 10 with 888 viewsOldjack

Dr Jackfaith on 17:07 - Jul 10 by Darran

What's up with you then,can't read or summin?

8 pages of bollocks ,no thanks just tell me the juicy bits ffs

Dr Jackfaith on 17:14 - Jul 10 with 1063 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Jackfaith on 13:28 - Jul 10 by Darran

Absolute f*cking bollox.
The bloke asked for it to be taken down an hour or so after it had been posted and was laughed at.
And as for bad blood he hadnt posted on there since last user untill last week when he asked for it to be taken down.
You're sounding like a right pr*ck trying to defend something that was quite simply wrong.

What is your opinion on bakers allegation that you put his details up and he had to beg for their removal? He wouldn't make that up shirley?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024