Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Jackfaith 20:28 - Jul 6 with 24871 viewsOldjack

C'mon own up who;s scared my mate off /?you bully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 17:23 - Jul 10 with 1154 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 17:14 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

What is your opinion on bakers allegation that you put his details up and he had to beg for their removal? He wouldn't make that up shirley?

My opinion is I put up the initials of his business as in when someone asked for advice on a car I replied you need to speak to Baker at ***,I didn't put up the full name of his business and by the initials alone I wouldn't have thought anyone would have known what it meant.
He didn't beg to have it taken down he asked once and it was deleted,it was only posted in the first place with good intentions to give the bloke work and extra money.
Faths was posted purposely to try and cause trouble.

I've even called Baker by his name on here before now and he's PMd me to take it down and it's been removed immediately.

Baker has turned into a lying tw*t because he is trying to defend wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Jackfaith on 17:28 - Jul 10 with 1132 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Jackfaith on 17:23 - Jul 10 by Darran

My opinion is I put up the initials of his business as in when someone asked for advice on a car I replied you need to speak to Baker at ***,I didn't put up the full name of his business and by the initials alone I wouldn't have thought anyone would have known what it meant.
He didn't beg to have it taken down he asked once and it was deleted,it was only posted in the first place with good intentions to give the bloke work and extra money.

I've even called Baker by his name on here before now and he's PMd me to take it down and it's been removed immediately.

Furry muff.
I hope it's all finished now, personal stuff is never nice to see on here by any posters.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:31 - Jul 10 with 1119 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 17:28 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

Furry muff.
I hope it's all finished now, personal stuff is never nice to see on here by any posters.

I could tell you more but it's pointless,what happened was wrong but people coming back with their tit for tat argument are even more wrong.

I hope it's all finished too.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:33 - Jul 10 with 1114 viewsNeath_Jack

Dr Jackfaith on 17:31 - Jul 10 by Darran

I could tell you more but it's pointless,what happened was wrong but people coming back with their tit for tat argument are even more wrong.

I hope it's all finished too.

I don't want to know, like i said, it's a shame grown blokes resort to this nonsense.

You should lock this thread and f*ck it off.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dr Jackfaith on 17:35 - Jul 10 with 1108 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 17:33 - Jul 10 by Neath_Jack

I don't want to know, like i said, it's a shame grown blokes resort to this nonsense.

You should lock this thread and f*ck it off.

I'm not locking anything its up to grown blokes to grow up.

Dr Jackfaith on 17:41 - Jul 10 with 1097 viewsthejackarmy

Update

I can now confirm the Google search result relating to Jackfath and his possible place of work that was posted by a member on thejackarmy.net on 29th June is now removed, yet I notice PlanetSwans has made NO attempt to remove the same information from Google search that I pointed out to you yesterday on a post made on 14th May, although you have deleted the post from the thread, the search result remains there on Google for all to see.

In reference to the dates involved it seems that the member that posted Jackfath's apparent place of work must have got their information from this site to begin with, which makes all this fuss a bit of a farce accusing thejackarmy.net of revealing details of a member when the information was originally publicised on here. Maybe a bit of housekeeping on your part would prevent these things from happening in future and spreading to other sites.

I shall await your apology.

come visit us at https://thejackarmy.net

Dr Jackfaith on 17:55 - Jul 10 with 1074 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 17:41 - Jul 10 by thejackarmy

Update

I can now confirm the Google search result relating to Jackfath and his possible place of work that was posted by a member on thejackarmy.net on 29th June is now removed, yet I notice PlanetSwans has made NO attempt to remove the same information from Google search that I pointed out to you yesterday on a post made on 14th May, although you have deleted the post from the thread, the search result remains there on Google for all to see.

In reference to the dates involved it seems that the member that posted Jackfath's apparent place of work must have got their information from this site to begin with, which makes all this fuss a bit of a farce accusing thejackarmy.net of revealing details of a member when the information was originally publicised on here. Maybe a bit of housekeeping on your part would prevent these things from happening in future and spreading to other sites.

I shall await your apology.

Some things are just not done,regardless of what you know you don't post it online if you've
(not you) got principles.
It would be nice if everyone could leave this go and fade away but I won't hold my breath.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:12 - Jul 10 with 1037 viewsBaker

Dr Jackfaith on 17:23 - Jul 10 by Darran

Yes of course, you have history for being really helpful like that, Dar.

It's a bit like saying, see Colin at TJR (Tonner Johns Ratti ) Solicitors. (Apologies in advance if there is a Colin working at "TJR's") Nobody would have a clue who you meant.

It wasn't you trying to show me you could flex your muscles and keep me in line with the threat of outing me or you trying to be mischievous at all was it?

What hurts the most though is that I did actually type out the words "Pretty please" to a grown man on the internet. I shall take that to my grave...you utter BASTARD!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Jackfaith on 18:15 - Jul 10 with 1023 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 17:55 - Jul 10 by Darran

Some things are just not done,regardless of what you know you don't post it online if you've
(not you) got principles.
It would be nice if everyone could leave this go and fade away but I won't hold my breath.

Totally correct Darran, my point in this whole situation is that thejackarmy.net made every effort to remove any personal information, and have done. But the information originated on here.

A clear attempt was made by members on PlanetSwans to tarnish thejackarmy.net by accusing us of revealing information about members, which as a site we did not do but a member on the site did, we dealt with it and removed all traces including that of Google search results.

The main culprit for leaving personally identifying content regarding a member is PlanetSwans as dated back on 14th May, so an apology for the accusations made by PlanetSwans to thejackarmy.net for this content would be best practice. All this could have been avoided if PlanetSwan had removed that content back in May so it wouldn't have been referenced anywhere else.

thejackarmy.net would like to offer our apologies for such content appearing on our site, but will not be held responsible for member actions, all we can do is deal with the situations as they arise. The blame in this matter will remain firmly in the shoes of PlanetSwans for allowing the content to remain on the site.

I now hope this is the end to the matter.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:16 - Jul 10 with 1013 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:12 - Jul 10 by Baker

Yes of course, you have history for being really helpful like that, Dar.

It's a bit like saying, see Colin at TJR (Tonner Johns Ratti ) Solicitors. (Apologies in advance if there is a Colin working at "TJR's") Nobody would have a clue who you meant.

It wasn't you trying to show me you could flex your muscles and keep me in line with the threat of outing me or you trying to be mischievous at all was it?

What hurts the most though is that I did actually type out the words "Pretty please" to a grown man on the internet. I shall take that to my grave...you utter BASTARD!

I said see Baker,i didn't mention your name though I did call you by your name another timed and it was removed when you asked.
You're still trying to defend something that was wrong though and I'm not denying anything.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:17 - Jul 10 with 1005 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:15 - Jul 10 by thejackarmy

Totally correct Darran, my point in this whole situation is that thejackarmy.net made every effort to remove any personal information, and have done. But the information originated on here.

A clear attempt was made by members on PlanetSwans to tarnish thejackarmy.net by accusing us of revealing information about members, which as a site we did not do but a member on the site did, we dealt with it and removed all traces including that of Google search results.

The main culprit for leaving personally identifying content regarding a member is PlanetSwans as dated back on 14th May, so an apology for the accusations made by PlanetSwans to thejackarmy.net for this content would be best practice. All this could have been avoided if PlanetSwan had removed that content back in May so it wouldn't have been referenced anywhere else.

thejackarmy.net would like to offer our apologies for such content appearing on our site, but will not be held responsible for member actions, all we can do is deal with the situations as they arise. The blame in this matter will remain firmly in the shoes of PlanetSwans for allowing the content to remain on the site.

I now hope this is the end to the matter.

I hope so too.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:21 - Jul 10 with 983 viewsJackfath

I have no idea if this story between Darran and Baker is true or not. Frankly I do not care, it does not interest me like my details did for some users of the other site in question here.

What does interest me however is that by his own admission, Bakers details were removed when requested.

I however was subjected by two mods (at least) to further goading, being laughed at and emphatically told that no posts would be removed.

Over a week later they were and the mods now seem rather anxious about the whole situation, for some reason.

As I have said previously, the whole situation could have been avoided but because the mods on the other site seem to have some agenda against me,

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:22 - Jul 10 with 982 viewsBaker

Dr Jackfaith on 18:16 - Jul 10 by Darran

I said see Baker,i didn't mention your name though I did call you by your name another timed and it was removed when you asked.
You're still trying to defend something that was wrong though and I'm not denying anything.

Errr..no I'm not. I've been at the front line and had the same thing happen to me, so know how Fath feels.

It grips my shit when you and epaul constantly use 'real' first names on here too. Paul does it cos he thinks he's being friendly, you do it for your own agenda (see Newport Jack for reference of that)

If people want to be anonymous, they should stay that way unless they divulge the info THEMSELVES.

Anyway. Have another read of that post from TJA again.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:23 - Jul 10 with 972 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:22 - Jul 10 by Baker

Errr..no I'm not. I've been at the front line and had the same thing happen to me, so know how Fath feels.

It grips my shit when you and epaul constantly use 'real' first names on here too. Paul does it cos he thinks he's being friendly, you do it for your own agenda (see Newport Jack for reference of that)

If people want to be anonymous, they should stay that way unless they divulge the info THEMSELVES.

Anyway. Have another read of that post from TJA again.

Yes you are with every post.
Are you denying what Fath just said?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:25 - Jul 10 with 969 viewsBovi

That's 2 deleted posts now and this will be number 3 for sure, but you don't do that do you Darran ?

It's ok though I've pm'd Dill and he's been reading this thread, seen my posts and also seen them deleted too

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:25 - Jul 10 with 967 viewsBaker

Dr Jackfaith on 18:21 - Jul 10 by Jackfath

I have no idea if this story between Darran and Baker is true or not. Frankly I do not care, it does not interest me like my details did for some users of the other site in question here.

What does interest me however is that by his own admission, Bakers details were removed when requested.

I however was subjected by two mods (at least) to further goading, being laughed at and emphatically told that no posts would be removed.

Over a week later they were and the mods now seem rather anxious about the whole situation, for some reason.

As I have said previously, the whole situation could have been avoided but because the mods on the other site seem to have some agenda against me,

They don't know you from Adam (sorry Adam)

They are not606 boys.

They had no idea if the place of work was true. Once they did, it was gone, mun.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:28 - Jul 10 with 960 viewsJackfath

Quite hilarious seeing the owner of the site who allowed this information to be on his site for over a week despite me asking for it to be removed trying to throw the blame back to this site.

Trying to wash his hands of this matter when the reality is the person who first began naming me and placing my employers details on line is a mod on his site. One is now banned (I believe) and one is now continually refering to me on there as a troll etc.

I know people don't really give a shit about all this, and their opinion of me maybe pretty low, but chums, all I have written here is FACT.

Oh and I did warn them about the people I mentioned when I was asked to be a mod on his site.

[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 18:30]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dr Jackfaith on 18:29 - Jul 10 with 959 viewsItchySphincter

I have no problem people using my first name if they know me and Newp is a bad example because he often uses first names himself.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:30 - Jul 10 with 956 viewsBovi

You really do have a problem. Just because you can't get your own way

Dr Jackfaith on 18:30 - Jul 10 with 956 viewsthejackarmy

No agenda jackfath, and nothing to be anxious about.

What you need to realise is that the information that was referenced to you was ORIGINALLY posted on this site over a month before it appeared on thejackarmy.net

What you should now be doing is complaining to PlanetSwans to get any information relating to you and your possible place of work removed from the site and/or from Google search results.

But for some strange reason you are still trying to blame thejackarmy.net for content that has come from PlanetSwans.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:30 - Jul 10 with 956 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:25 - Jul 10 by Bovi

That's 2 deleted posts now and this will be number 3 for sure, but you don't do that do you Darran ?

It's ok though I've pm'd Dill and he's been reading this thread, seen my posts and also seen them deleted too

You can contact the Prime Minister too if you want,you have just had two posts removed and if you don't leave it you'll be banned too.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:30 - Jul 10 with 952 viewsDrizzle

http://eandt.theiet.org/magazine/2013/09/debate.cfm
Dr Jackfaith on 18:31 - Jul 10 with 948 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 18:30 - Jul 10 by Darran

You can contact the Prime Minister too if you want,you have just had two posts removed and if you don't leave it you'll be banned too.

For what reason ?????????????

Dr Jackfaith on 18:32 - Jul 10 with 945 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 18:30 - Jul 10 by thejackarmy

No agenda jackfath, and nothing to be anxious about.

What you need to realise is that the information that was referenced to you was ORIGINALLY posted on this site over a month before it appeared on thejackarmy.net

What you should now be doing is complaining to PlanetSwans to get any information relating to you and your possible place of work removed from the site and/or from Google search results.

But for some strange reason you are still trying to blame thejackarmy.net for content that has come from PlanetSwans.

He's not he's blaming you for not taking it down when asked which is a massive difference.

Dr Jackfaith on 18:32 - Jul 10 with 1017 viewsthejackarmy

Dr Jackfaith on 18:28 - Jul 10 by Jackfath

Quite hilarious seeing the owner of the site who allowed this information to be on his site for over a week despite me asking for it to be removed trying to throw the blame back to this site.

Trying to wash his hands of this matter when the reality is the person who first began naming me and placing my employers details on line is a mod on his site. One is now banned (I believe) and one is now continually refering to me on there as a troll etc.

I know people don't really give a shit about all this, and their opinion of me maybe pretty low, but chums, all I have written here is FACT.

Oh and I did warn them about the people I mentioned when I was asked to be a mod on his site.

[Post edited 10 Jul 2014 18:30]

Yet the owners have PlanetSwans have allowed this information to be publicly available since 14th May 2014, that makes almost 2 months in my books, slight difference in you claiming a week when in fact it was a day.

But there you go with another attempt to tarnish thejackarmy.net

Time to look closer to home.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024