Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill "Keep the faith" 12:09 - Aug 15 with 3277 viewsTommoRAFC

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/in-your-area/keith-hill-calls-rochdale-fa

Don't think anybody has lost faith in the manager, there's only trolls on here who are making negative posts.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Hill "Keep the faith" on 12:44 - Aug 15 with 3157 viewsTVOS1907

It's a shame he and the Observer like to draw attention to a few negative comments at matches and on here. I don't get their motives.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill "Keep the faith" on 13:19 - Aug 15 with 3053 viewsfitzochris

Almost the polar opposite of his comments on the YouTube channel regarding personnel and a not too subtle threat to quit if we all start moaning.

Very odd.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hill "Keep the faith" on 13:29 - Aug 15 with 3009 views442Dale

Hill "Keep the faith" on 13:19 - Aug 15 by fitzochris

Almost the polar opposite of his comments on the YouTube channel regarding personnel and a not too subtle threat to quit if we all start moaning.

Very odd.

Really don't understand it at all.

Apart from it being the Ob/MEN.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill "Keep the faith" on 13:44 - Aug 15 with 2941 viewsD_Alien

Threats to quit?

If he quits because of a few moans, he'll be basically losing faith with himself

That's all

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill "Keep the faith" on 13:47 - Aug 15 with 2921 viewsolympicdale

Life is a game of fate.

Hill "Keep the faith" on 13:53 - Aug 15 with 2888 viewsolympicdale

Hill "Keep the faith" on 13:44 - Aug 15 by D_Alien

Threats to quit?

If he quits because of a few moans, he'll be basically losing faith with himself

That's all

If he's threatening to quit, whether subtlety or not, because of a few moaners, he's in the wrong job.

Life is a game of fate.

Hill "Keep the faith" on 14:04 - Aug 15 with 2858 viewsTVOS1907

Hill "Keep the faith" on 13:29 - Aug 15 by 442Dale

Really don't understand it at all.

Apart from it being the Ob/MEN.

It's a bit like when, out of all the Cyril Smith pictures they could use, a couple of Saturdays ago the Ob decided to use one of him holding up a Dale scarf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill "Keep the faith" on 14:18 - Aug 15 with 2808 viewsWhiteyBFC

It's interviews and quotes like this that did for him at Oakwell in terms of fan appreciation. It was every bloody week. Always an excuse, always seemingly someone else to blame, more often than not, the supporters.

I'll always defend him as a manager/coach etc. But in terms of his attitude and ideas regards the fanbase, he's on a hiding to nowt. And it's being this way that'll always stop him from getting a big job. Because if he thinks Dale have negative fans, and thinks ours are even worse, woe betide him ever going to a Blackburn, Bolton or whatever.
Login to get fewer ads

Hill "Keep the faith" on 14:24 - Aug 15 with 2794 viewsfitzochris

Hill "Keep the faith" on 14:18 - Aug 15 by WhiteyBFC

It's interviews and quotes like this that did for him at Oakwell in terms of fan appreciation. It was every bloody week. Always an excuse, always seemingly someone else to blame, more often than not, the supporters.

I'll always defend him as a manager/coach etc. But in terms of his attitude and ideas regards the fanbase, he's on a hiding to nowt. And it's being this way that'll always stop him from getting a big job. Because if he thinks Dale have negative fans, and thinks ours are even worse, woe betide him ever going to a Blackburn, Bolton or whatever.

To be fair, he did this during his first spell with us. I'll always maintain that paying fans can moan if they want (it is the entertainment business after all). It just seems odd on this occasion because these quotes contradict the ones he's given on our YouTube channel.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Hill "Keep the faith" on 14:30 - Aug 15 with 2760 viewsD_Alien

Hill "Keep the faith" on 14:18 - Aug 15 by WhiteyBFC

It's a flaw in his character.

We've all got them, so no big shakes.

Just like everyone else's though, they're bloody irritating.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill "Keep the faith" on 14:42 - Aug 15 with 2719 viewsJumeirahDale

I'm baffled by this whole thread tbh. He does say that if he senses bad feelings then he might consider his future, but in the paragraph immediately after he says this hasn't occurred yet and that the supporters have been magnificent. I don't see the problem? It seems like he's answered a question pretty fairly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024