Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Rhodes 13:02 - Aug 23 with 1451 viewschid

I ll be gutted if hull get Jordan Rhodes. Rarely think we should gone all out to get him you know he'll give his all for four years good partner for Charlie works hard I'm rarely think he get goals for us especially at loftus road
Jordan Rhodes on 16:04 - Aug 23 with 1371 viewskarl

Stevie May scores for Wednesday, I think he's a better prospect although not ready for Prem he should do well in Championship
Jordan Rhodes on 20:46 - Aug 23 with 1285 viewsDylanP

I don't think we need any more players. We don't want to make the same mistake we made last time of getting player for the sake of it.

Green, Murphy (2 goalies, 1 plays)
Onouha, Ferdinand, Hill , Dunne, Caulker (5 central defenders, 3 play)
Simpson, Traore, Yun, Isla (4 wingbacks, 2 play)
Barton, Faurlin, Mutch, Henry, Fer (5 central midfielders, 2 play)
Phillips, Hoilett, Taarabt, (3 attacking midfielders, 1 plays)
Austin, Vargas, Remy, Zamora (4 strikers, 2 play)

Obviously, I over-defined some of those players, who can play in more than one positions. Isla can plain midfield and Phillips can play as a wingback and so on. But my point is that we have enough cover in every position even without considering that certain players are flexible and fill in at a number of positions.

I don't think we need any more players, I think we need our current squad need to have a chance to get to know each other and build some chemistry, etc.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Jordan Rhodes on 20:57 - Aug 23 with 1259 viewsBlue_Castello

Rarely that's not what you mean. ....???
Why the hell do you want to spend even more money after we've just spent 22/23 million approx. the big question is will Remy stay or go because if he leaves he needs to be replaced.

It sounds like Rhodes would cost 12 million minimum ( due to the stupid valuation of McCormack ) how much do you want to spend ? There's better deals out there than Rhodes who is hugely over valued
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 21:06]
Jordan Rhodes on 21:08 - Aug 23 with 1229 viewsbosh67

Jordan Rhodes on 20:46 - Aug 23 by DylanP

I don't think we need any more players. We don't want to make the same mistake we made last time of getting player for the sake of it.

Green, Murphy (2 goalies, 1 plays)
Onouha, Ferdinand, Hill , Dunne, Caulker (5 central defenders, 3 play)
Simpson, Traore, Yun, Isla (4 wingbacks, 2 play)
Barton, Faurlin, Mutch, Henry, Fer (5 central midfielders, 2 play)
Phillips, Hoilett, Taarabt, (3 attacking midfielders, 1 plays)
Austin, Vargas, Remy, Zamora (4 strikers, 2 play)

Obviously, I over-defined some of those players, who can play in more than one positions. Isla can plain midfield and Phillips can play as a wingback and so on. But my point is that we have enough cover in every position even without considering that certain players are flexible and fill in at a number of positions.

I don't think we need any more players, I think we need our current squad need to have a chance to get to know each other and build some chemistry, etc.

Not far off Dylan, I agree. Although I don't think we'll see Taarabt here anymore and we need to keep Remy. If Remy goes we still need another striker. I would get Zaha in on loan if we can and I'd have a serious look at Wellbeck if Remy goes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jordan Rhodes on 21:23 - Aug 23 with 1203 viewsDylanP

Jordan Rhodes on 21:08 - Aug 23 by bosh67

Not far off Dylan, I agree. Although I don't think we'll see Taarabt here anymore and we need to keep Remy. If Remy goes we still need another striker. I would get Zaha in on loan if we can and I'd have a serious look at Wellbeck if Remy goes.

I agree that if Remy goes, we will need anther striker. But at the moment there is no evidence that its going to happen, so we'll just have to keep fingers and toes crossed on that.

Even without Adel, we still have plenty of cover. Vargas can play back in that hole behind the strikers, so can Mutch.

we will get injuries this year and some of them will be bad. But we currently have a deep enough squad to deal with it and improvise. If things get bad and loans are needed to respond to a situation, 'arry has always been able to pull the trigger.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Jordan Rhodes on 22:01 - Aug 23 with 1160 viewsCiderwithRsie

Jordan Rhodes on 21:23 - Aug 23 by DylanP

I agree that if Remy goes, we will need anther striker. But at the moment there is no evidence that its going to happen, so we'll just have to keep fingers and toes crossed on that.

Even without Adel, we still have plenty of cover. Vargas can play back in that hole behind the strikers, so can Mutch.

we will get injuries this year and some of them will be bad. But we currently have a deep enough squad to deal with it and improvise. If things get bad and loans are needed to respond to a situation, 'arry has always been able to pull the trigger.

Time running out for someone to come in for Remy, surely? I can't see why he would bother to agree personal terms with a club that isn't a better bet than us, and it seems clear that, in England at any rate, none of the big clubs are going to go for him this transfer window.

Of course if he tears the league up this autumn then someone will start getting interested in the next transfer window, but that'd be a nice problem for us to have.
Jordan Rhodes on 23:26 - Aug 23 with 1089 viewsfrancisbowles

Jordan Rhodes on 22:01 - Aug 23 by CiderwithRsie

Time running out for someone to come in for Remy, surely? I can't see why he would bother to agree personal terms with a club that isn't a better bet than us, and it seems clear that, in England at any rate, none of the big clubs are going to go for him this transfer window.

Of course if he tears the league up this autumn then someone will start getting interested in the next transfer window, but that'd be a nice problem for us to have.

I have a fear that he will end up at Spurs after tomorrow!

10 or 11 million would be cheap for a proven pl goalscorer. If he fancies it we have a week to find a replacement!

Hope I'm wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024