Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better off without remy 15:56 - Aug 30 with 1872 viewschid

Better off without remy team looks more determined now get another replacement hooper will worth a go much more reliable has a point to prove
Better off without remy on 18:09 - Aug 30 with 1773 viewsjohnny

Now the uncertanty is over it leaves a more settled state. Cant blame him for the move (after all we did nick him off Newcastle in the first place!) and I wish him luck. Now Harry can get on with the buissness of building a team with a system worth watching.
Better off without remy on 18:11 - Aug 30 with 1757 viewskysersosaqpr

Good news is H doesn't have to go 352 now. Bad news is he's brought in players to suit 352! However they all seemed to click in whatever formation he was playing today (not sure if 443 or 4231?)

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Better off without remy on 18:15 - Aug 30 with 1735 viewsrrrspricey

If you think we're better off without Remy you're being a tad naive imo. He's a class act and would walk into the majority of top prem sides. & keeping him would've been like a major signing.
Better off without remy on 18:17 - Aug 30 with 1727 viewsHAYESBOY

We are not better off without Remy.

But now we have to move on and get a similar type of striker in. Not Hooper.
Someone with a bit of pace to play on the shoulder of centre halves and stretch the game a bit.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Better off without remy on 18:29 - Aug 30 with 1672 viewsSnipper

Better off without remy on 18:17 - Aug 30 by HAYESBOY

Someone with a bit of pace to play on the shoulder of centre halves and stretch the game a bit.

As I said in another thread, he hasn't passed his medical yet.
Better off without remy on 18:32 - Aug 30 with 1646 viewsPinnerPaul

Which COULD be the lad from Napoli of course
Better off without remy on 18:39 - Aug 30 with 1629 viewsVancouverHoop

He's an excellent player. But, even though ever player wants to better themselves, so long as that clause remains in his contract, he'll always have one foot out the door. The players can probably live with that, but it's hard for management, and very difficult for supporters (to the extent that we count these days.)
Better off without remy on 20:45 - Aug 30 with 1521 viewsQPR_John

Better off without remy on 18:15 - Aug 30 by rrrspricey

If you think we're better off without Remy you're being a tad naive imo. He's a class act and would walk into the majority of top prem sides. & keeping him would've been like a major signing.

Unfortunately for him I do not think that includes Chelsea
Login to get fewer ads

Better off without remy on 09:22 - Aug 31 with 1401 viewschid

Better off without remy on 18:15 - Aug 30 by rrrspricey

He is a class act for me he's the wrong player for us at the moment we need gutsy forwards like Austin who are totally committed to cause
Better off without remy on 09:35 - Aug 31 with 1375 viewschid

He's probably good for Chelsea where he can fill in but unless he is completely committed and fit Anough ? For a whole season he's not for us we need complete commitment me personally would like Jordan Rhodes he can play with Charlie or on his own if Charlie needs a rest we have pacey wingers but he's expensive although he's never injured probably play 3-4 years regularly score plenty he s probably worth it hoopers worth a go he's reliable fit brings other players into the game he ll get chances at loftus rd he ll probably take them
Better off without remy on 09:45 - Aug 31 with 1334 viewsBluce_Ree

F*ck Remy. I always said he was a c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Better off without remy on 09:54 - Aug 31 with 1313 viewsdavman

all depends on whether anyone comes in to replace him. Can see us signing no-one, then this is a DISASTER.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024