Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan out for season with ACL injury 00:05 - Sep 7 with 3622 viewsBiggusDickus6969

http://mobile.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/scott-hogan-injury-update-04.09.14-

Glad we cashed in :)
Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 00:09 - Sep 7 with 3601 viewssteofthedale

Gutted for Scott..........hope all goes well

steofthedale*

Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 00:32 - Sep 7 with 3540 viewsDaley_Lama

Shite.

Brentford are a proper club and will have proper medical advice, dare I say it higher than our own club so hopefully they can sort him out for next season.

I remember seeing Anthony Pilkington for Hudds that night and being very surprised he was back playing within 6, which shocked me more than him signing for Norwich within 12.

Get well soon Scott.

Poll: DF in or out

Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 09:28 - Sep 7 with 3270 viewsG_Dale

Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 00:32 - Sep 7 by Daley_Lama

Shite.

Brentford are a proper club and will have proper medical advice, dare I say it higher than our own club so hopefully they can sort him out for next season.

I remember seeing Anthony Pilkington for Hudds that night and being very surprised he was back playing within 6, which shocked me more than him signing for Norwich within 12.

Get well soon Scott.

I thought that too. I was right at the front on that side of the stand, when he got injured. I'll never forget the snapping sound and him holding his leg up and his foot hanging down

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 10:29 - Sep 7 with 3166 viewsColDale

It's gonna be hard for a young lad 200 miles from home for the first time in his life with nothing to do. I have no doubt Brentford will look after him 100% properly from a medical point of view, but its more than that. They need to look after him as a person.
Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 20:13 - Sep 7 with 2908 viewsD_Alien

Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 10:29 - Sep 7 by ColDale

It's gonna be hard for a young lad 200 miles from home for the first time in his life with nothing to do. I have no doubt Brentford will look after him 100% properly from a medical point of view, but its more than that. They need to look after him as a person.

Good point.

When Scotty turned down a move to Peterborough, it seemed like he just didn't fancy being away from his roots. He'll find it difficult, away from his friends and family; having time (and money) on his hands. Just hope someone down there can keep him motivated and level-headed. Six months ago he had the world at his feet, but he'll be wondering if he'll ever have a ball at his feet again.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 13:15 - Sep 8 with 2611 viewsParkinsGimp

Hope it goes well for him. he deserves a stab at higher level football. Such a shame , hope he keeps going.
Hogan out for season with ACL injury on 17:38 - Sep 8 with 2450 viewsBarryStrange

Poor guy. Really hope it doesn't end up being as serious as it sounds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024