Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham Fans 16:38 - Dec 1 with 10903 viewsOLDHAM_ULTRAS

How any of you inbreds can slate the oldham massive goes beyond me! We well and truly took over spotland, pyro and singing for 90 minutes. You wont bring half as many to us.

We Are The Oldham We do What We Want!!
[Post edited 1 Dec 2014 16:43]
Oldham Fans on 18:08 - Dec 1 with 2806 viewsD_Alien

Oldham Fans on 17:59 - Dec 1 by Rosun

The thing that scares me the most is that, since Birch Hill and the maternity ward at the infirmary closed, all expectant mothers from Rochdale now have to have their offspring born in Oldham.

Within site and smell of Boundary Park.

We are producing a generation of Biffos.

Fast forward 10 years for a father and son conversation...

Son: "Dad, I want to go and watch live football."
Father: "Great son, put your coat on, I'll take you to Spotland."
Son: "But I was born in Oldham. I want to support my local team."
Father: "Fcuk off son and don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out."

Highly unlikely rosun

My son was born at Fairfield (before that unit was closed) along with a lot of other current Dale fans. It's not something they even think about when they're taken up to Spotland.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oldham Fans on 18:39 - Dec 1 with 2736 viewsNinco

Oldham Fans on 16:48 - Dec 1 by OLDHAM_ULTRAS

Your bellend of a safety officer didnt allow a drum or any of our banner or flags. Shame he didnt check the pyro because all i could see was blue and white smoke rising from your ground!!! OWTB

Try reading the Manchester Evening News. They have some really good video footage as do the club and the Regal Moon pub. The police are studying it all to identify those responsible. Enjoy your freedom while you can because your front door could go through at any time and when it does, and they've got you pinned to the floor in handcuffs, you wont have thousands of fans to back you up and you will no doubt be crying for your mummy like the pathetic little immature child you are.

Oh, and enjoy your league position while you can as when the police send their report to the football league, you might find that you are starting next season with a ten point deduction and no money to spend on players because you've spent it all on your fines.

As for the safety officer not checking for the smoke bombs, he probably didn't realise how pathetic and immature you were. I grew out of smoke bombs when I was about 10. Still, according to the Manchester Evening News, the police got the guy who lit it and he is facing charges for endangering life as the flare was potentially lethal.

The fact that so many people have either already been arrested or will be arrested shortly is proof in itself that you were not in control of Spotland as you think, as you are all going to court and getting criminal records and no doubt a ban from all football grounds.
Oldham Fans on 18:44 - Dec 1 with 2714 viewsBIffoBiffoBiffo

Oldham Fans on 18:39 - Dec 1 by Ninco

Try reading the Manchester Evening News. They have some really good video footage as do the club and the Regal Moon pub. The police are studying it all to identify those responsible. Enjoy your freedom while you can because your front door could go through at any time and when it does, and they've got you pinned to the floor in handcuffs, you wont have thousands of fans to back you up and you will no doubt be crying for your mummy like the pathetic little immature child you are.

Oh, and enjoy your league position while you can as when the police send their report to the football league, you might find that you are starting next season with a ten point deduction and no money to spend on players because you've spent it all on your fines.

As for the safety officer not checking for the smoke bombs, he probably didn't realise how pathetic and immature you were. I grew out of smoke bombs when I was about 10. Still, according to the Manchester Evening News, the police got the guy who lit it and he is facing charges for endangering life as the flare was potentially lethal.

The fact that so many people have either already been arrested or will be arrested shortly is proof in itself that you were not in control of Spotland as you think, as you are all going to court and getting criminal records and no doubt a ban from all football grounds.

I can't believe you have given him what he wants - that reaction.

He's an idiot - leave him be.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2014 18:44]
Oldham Fans on 18:46 - Dec 1 with 2693 viewsrochdale1987

I think a name like "Oldham ultras" tells you everything you need to know about this bell.
Oldham Fans on 20:37 - Dec 1 with 2485 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham Fans on 17:44 - Dec 1 by YouTubeDale

Col

With a username of OLDHAM_ULTRAS you shouldn't allow this guy any air time on this Forum. This thread should be deleted and he should not be allowed to post.

He comes across as being particularly nasty and inciting violence. Yes, we have the banter, then someone goes too far.

Stop him from posting again please.

On the contrary, let him stay. He'll keep embarrassing himself that way, giving all of us a laugh or two in the process.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham Fans on 20:38 - Dec 1 with 2483 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham Fans on 17:55 - Dec 1 by dean7321

Where are they all when they are doing bad

Not being Athlunatics, dean.

Oldham Fans on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 2354 viewsrobbowood

Oldham Fans on 17:44 - Dec 1 by YouTubeDale

Col

With a username of OLDHAM_ULTRAS you shouldn't allow this guy any air time on this Forum. This thread should be deleted and he should not be allowed to post.

He comes across as being particularly nasty and inciting violence. Yes, we have the banter, then someone goes too far.

Stop him from posting again please.

I agree 100%

I have no doubt the proper Oldham supporters who read our forum are utterly ashamed and embarrassed by the disgrace comments of whoever this person is - though maybe that's his intention
Oldham Fans on 03:57 - Dec 2 with 2200 viewsbiffo4321

10 point deduction for a few fans having a bit of handbags in a pub before the game? You don't honestly believe a points deduction would even be a consideration unless there were multiple pitch invasions and assaults on players in every game from now until the end of the season do you?

For the record - I'm embarrassed by this ultras clown as are many on our message board.
Login to get fewer ads

Oldham Fans on 07:49 - Dec 2 with 2130 viewsHurrikeen

Oldham Fans on 03:57 - Dec 2 by biffo4321

10 point deduction for a few fans having a bit of handbags in a pub before the game? You don't honestly believe a points deduction would even be a consideration unless there were multiple pitch invasions and assaults on players in every game from now until the end of the season do you?

For the record - I'm embarrassed by this ultras clown as are many on our message board.

Yeah, please ignore this complete thundert**t OP.

99% of us aren't happy about the off-pitch antics last Saturday, believe me. Every fanbase has their element of nob heads and we're no different.

By the same tone - don't tarnish us all with the same brush, yeah? The majority of you have said on many a time in the lead up to this game, and post match, that you don't really care about us - that's fair enough - but to then have 50% of your forum dedicated to threads about us and slagging us all at every opportunity suggests otherwise.

Hoepfully the clowns who caused this aren't back at games in a hurry, other than that lets just move on and look forward to the rest of L1.
Oldham Fans on 08:12 - Dec 2 with 2107 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Oldham Fans on 07:49 - Dec 2 by Hurrikeen

Yeah, please ignore this complete thundert**t OP.

99% of us aren't happy about the off-pitch antics last Saturday, believe me. Every fanbase has their element of nob heads and we're no different.

By the same tone - don't tarnish us all with the same brush, yeah? The majority of you have said on many a time in the lead up to this game, and post match, that you don't really care about us - that's fair enough - but to then have 50% of your forum dedicated to threads about us and slagging us all at every opportunity suggests otherwise.

Hoepfully the clowns who caused this aren't back at games in a hurry, other than that lets just move on and look forward to the rest of L1.

We love nothing more than to be shocked on this forum. Knob heads aside, I thought you played very well on Saturday. Anyway, back to the norm. Every Oldham fan, nay everyone who who lives near Oldham, shall repent. Won't someone think of the children.....where's the humanity.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Oldham Fans on 09:35 - Dec 2 with 2025 viewsShawLatic

Oldham Fans on 17:55 - Dec 1 by dean7321

Where are they all when they are doing bad

Tbh no matter how we're doing we bring a decent following to you,
Sadly this year the nob head element have been out in force.

I saw it go off in the regal moon the bell ends then scarpered leaving us normal fans unable to leave the pub and frog marched to the ground.

It was all sadly inevitable it was going to kick off.
Oldham Fans on 09:43 - Dec 2 with 2012 viewsShawLatic

Deduction, fines? I've never seen Millwall start off with point deductions even after that War Zone at Upton Park in the cup a few years ago. And fines isn't it normally the home team that get fined for failing to control their supporters? Remember the trouble happened in your end.

Just find that bit of your post to be a load of toss. The rest I agree with. Sounds like one of our tossers brought a bloody military flare. There is no hope.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 9:44]
Oldham Fans on 09:49 - Dec 2 with 2002 viewsSandyman

Oldham Fans on 09:35 - Dec 2 by ShawLatic

Tbh no matter how we're doing we bring a decent following to you,
Sadly this year the nob head element have been out in force.

I saw it go off in the regal moon the bell ends then scarpered leaving us normal fans unable to leave the pub and frog marched to the ground.

It was all sadly inevitable it was going to kick off.

Fair comment, but on previous Oldham visits (including the infamous Tuesday night washout) ,nothing has 'kicked off' . TBF it's not what we've come to expect from Oldham on the few occasions we've played you - which is why the 'sadly inevitable' bit is hard to comprehend. Nowt kicked off when we beat you 3-2 here , which was under three years ago. So why now? Your players deserved the win, an element of OAFC's support deserve locking up for disgracing the club and the proper fans..
Oldham Fans on 09:55 - Dec 2 with 1987 viewsShawLatic

Oldham Fans on 09:49 - Dec 2 by Sandyman

Fair comment, but on previous Oldham visits (including the infamous Tuesday night washout) ,nothing has 'kicked off' . TBF it's not what we've come to expect from Oldham on the few occasions we've played you - which is why the 'sadly inevitable' bit is hard to comprehend. Nowt kicked off when we beat you 3-2 here , which was under three years ago. So why now? Your players deserved the win, an element of OAFC's support deserve locking up for disgracing the club and the proper fans..

I have no idea mate. You could feel the atmosphere just change from that moment in the regal moon. Maybe it's because we're having a half decent season by our standards and the idiots that had stopped going turned out for this game?

Future visits will be strict all ticket and our allocation probably reduced. It's us normal fans that suffer the consequences of the clowns.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 10:01]
Oldham Fans on 09:59 - Dec 2 with 1980 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Oldham Fans on 09:49 - Dec 2 by Sandyman

To be fair Sandy he probably knows as much as you. I've no idea what our 'element' do nor do I want to thankyou very much.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Oldham Fans on 10:42 - Dec 2 with 1888 viewsfirgrovedale51

Oldham Fans on 18:02 - Dec 1 by nordenblue

Its amazing how 2 people can reproduce such thick "humans"

Best part of him run down his mothers legs.
Thousands of sperms and that is the best that could get through? Shocking.

I feel sorry for the true Oldham supporters they should not get classed the same as scum like him.
Oldham Fans on 22:12 - Dec 2 with 1670 viewsNinco

Oldham Fans on 09:43 - Dec 2 by ShawLatic

Deduction, fines? I've never seen Millwall start off with point deductions even after that War Zone at Upton Park in the cup a few years ago. And fines isn't it normally the home team that get fined for failing to control their supporters? Remember the trouble happened in your end.

Just find that bit of your post to be a load of toss. The rest I agree with. Sounds like one of our tossers brought a bloody military flare. There is no hope.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2014 9:44]

Ah, so you think the football league are going to just ignore this do you? Okay, maybe they wont give either club a points deduction, but there will be an enquiry when they get the report from the police. Both clubs will be asked for a statement and unless they can come up with a valid reason for failing to prevent these incidents, they could face action. A fine wouldn't surprise me.

It makes no difference which end the trouble was in or who started it etc as each club has a ground safety officer and part of their role is to identify possible trouble causers and liase with the police so both clubs have a responsibility.

As for Millwall not getting a fine, they are always being fined. Have a look at this article...

FA take action over poor disciplinary record
Adrian Serioux:
Millwall have been fined £30,000 with a further £40,000 fine suspended by the Football Association for the team's poor displinary record on the field during last season, which saw The Lions pick up 14 red cards. The club was already under a £20,000 fine for the previous season, which has now been invoked with a further £10,000 payment activated immediately.
Oldham Fans on 00:32 - Dec 3 with 1600 viewsShawLatic

Oldham Fans on 22:12 - Dec 2 by Ninco

Ah, so you think the football league are going to just ignore this do you? Okay, maybe they wont give either club a points deduction, but there will be an enquiry when they get the report from the police. Both clubs will be asked for a statement and unless they can come up with a valid reason for failing to prevent these incidents, they could face action. A fine wouldn't surprise me.

It makes no difference which end the trouble was in or who started it etc as each club has a ground safety officer and part of their role is to identify possible trouble causers and liase with the police so both clubs have a responsibility.

As for Millwall not getting a fine, they are always being fined. Have a look at this article...

FA take action over poor disciplinary record
Adrian Serioux:
Millwall have been fined £30,000 with a further £40,000 fine suspended by the Football Association for the team's poor displinary record on the field during last season, which saw The Lions pick up 14 red cards. The club was already under a £20,000 fine for the previous season, which has now been invoked with a further £10,000 payment activated immediately.

That's a fine for failing to control their players not fans.

Your website today states why it couldn't prevent these incidents. As I said before it was absolutely inevitable. I know loads who went in your ends on Saturday they were there for the football not to cause trouble. Sadly the minority were hell bent on causing problems and it's reflected badly on both our clubs.
Oldham Fans on 08:29 - Dec 3 with 1526 viewsbiffo4321

Any fines or points deduction would be Rochdale's anyhow as the trouble was in YOUR end in YOUR ground with YOUR stewards and YOUR fans.
Oldham Fans on 08:58 - Dec 3 with 1498 viewsrod_leach

Oldham Fans on 08:29 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

Any fines or points deduction would be Rochdale's anyhow as the trouble was in YOUR end in YOUR ground with YOUR stewards and YOUR fans.

Yes it was. You are completely correct. Well done.
Oldham Fans on 09:10 - Dec 3 with 1487 viewsbiffo4321

In fact, I think we behaved impeccably and deserve praise.

Rochdale fans were a disgrace and deserve a points deduction simply for not generating even a decibel of atmosphere.
Oldham Fans on 09:46 - Dec 3 with 1445 viewsronnie1980

How about making it all ticket for home fans, months in advance announcing that home fans will only be able to buy a ticket for the game with a ticket stub from one of say four home games in the run up to the game, or the turnstile operators have vouchers at those four games for those paying cash who want to go to the oldham game ?
Oldham fan by the way
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 9:47]
Oldham Fans on 09:56 - Dec 3 with 1430 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham Fans on 09:10 - Dec 3 by biffo4321

In fact, I think we behaved impeccably and deserve praise.

Rochdale fans were a disgrace and deserve a points deduction simply for not generating even a decibel of atmosphere.

Boundary Park must be rocking every time Oldham play at home.

In fact, given the numbers that travelled on Saturday, I'd expect a five-figure gate v Doncaster this weekend.

Oldham Fans on 09:57 - Dec 3 with 1428 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham Fans on 00:32 - Dec 3 by ShawLatic

That's a fine for failing to control their players not fans.

Your website today states why it couldn't prevent these incidents. As I said before it was absolutely inevitable. I know loads who went in your ends on Saturday they were there for the football not to cause trouble. Sadly the minority were hell bent on causing problems and it's reflected badly on both our clubs.

Presumably you're from Shaw?

Do you know any decent accountants in that area? A mate of mine is looking for one as he says his is hopeless.

Oldham Fans on 10:21 - Dec 3 with 1403 viewsShawLatic

Oldham Fans on 09:57 - Dec 3 by TVOS1907

Presumably you're from Shaw?

Do you know any decent accountants in that area? A mate of mine is looking for one as he says his is hopeless.

I'll have an ask think my mate works at one. Be a bit awkward if it's the same one that's been dubbed useless. Lol.

Edit- don't think there is any. Shaws just full of shit pubs and hairdressers. My mate works at one in manchester.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 10:24]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024