Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half season ratings 12:45 - Dec 29 with 2132 viewsTommoRAFC

Josh Lillis 7 - Solid enough, no complaints
Conrad Logan 9 - Absolute class, would love to see him back next July
Jonny Diba 6 - Flapped a bit but plenty of potential

Rhys Bennett 7 - Played various poisitons, should start every game for me.
Joe Rafferty 5.5/6 - Seems to be struggling for form and has done for a while.
Olly Lancashire 6 - Looks ok at this level, not exactly standing out.
Ashley Eastham 7 - kicked on this season, looks the player we expected to see when he signed.
Jack O'Connell 8 - Made a difference as soon as he signed, his talent being wasted at left back at the moment.
Michael Rose 6 - As a senior player I expect a lot more at times, he's doing ok out of positon but doesn't really have much reason to be there most games.
Scott Tanser 8 - Looked good in pre season and has pretty much every game since.
Tom Kennedy 6 - Expected better, lost his place to Scott and never looked like getting it back.

Jamie Allen 8 - Class act, no matter how bad the team has been, he's always been solid.
Matt Lund 7 - Improved after signing his contract, will be missed now his shoulder has gone again.
Stephen Dawson 8 - Brilliant, worth every penny, wish we got him the first time round when he left bury.
Bastien Hery 7 - Looked good earlier in the season, seems like his form has gone with him being dropped so much, can only guess Hill knows something we don't.
Peter Vincenti 8 - Despite lacking pace, he's an asset to the team and the goals he scores makes him invaluable for me, can see why Hill feels he needs to start him even when he's unfit.
Andy Cannon 6 - Looks a good talent, not looked out of his depth when he's featured.
Callum Camps 6 - Looked alright yesterday, needs to kick on.

Matt Done 9 - Looks like a completely different player leading the line, he's been a joy to watch this season, worth every penny.
Ian Henderson 8 - Not as good as last season, but still had a good year so far, having a bit of a wobble formwise since his ban.
Calvin Andrew 6 - Last couple of appearances he's done better, just not effective enough in the target role for me, poor man's Lee Thorpe at best.
Jack Muldoon 6 - Needs a run in the side, lack of pre season didn't help.
Joe Bunney 5 - Like Rafferty his progess seems to have slowed as a footballer, won't improve without game time though will he?!
Nyal Bell 6 - Unlucky not to score on debut, not seen since.
Reuben Noble-Lazarus 6 - Looked ok, 2 important goals, can't get in the team and Hill always opts for Andrew instead.
Tomasz Cywka 6 - Looked ok, haven't seen what he adds to the team as of yet but he's not had much time to be fair.
Shamir Fenelon 5 - Who?
George Donnelly 5 - Long gone thankfully.

Probably missed someone, usually do, thoughts?

Edit - McGinty, Kisimba, Hasler-Cregg and Joel Logan not featured yet either.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 13:36]

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Half season ratings on 18:53 - Dec 29 with 1955 views442Dale

Would agree with most of those. 8 for Eastham though, I think he's been our best defender or at least on a level with O'Connell. Kennedy was a 5, looks worse than when he returned on loan last time when he wasnt as good as when he'd left in the first place. Also a 6 for Lund.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Half season ratings on 19:06 - Dec 29 with 1938 viewsTalkingSutty

Good effort Tommo, agree with all of that particularly the Dawson comments. He reminds me of a younger version of Jonah but without the goals
Half season ratings on 19:23 - Dec 29 with 1904 viewsChaffRAFC

Agree with 442Dale about Eastham, been miles better than people saw last season. Most improved player this season by a distance. I'd say 8.

Andrew doesn't deserve more than 5, I know that on occasion he adds something to the side when he comes on but nowhere near enough. 2 goals in 25 games, albeit sub appearances is poor to say the least. It would be acceptable if he was having a major impact with hold up play and allowing others to play off him but he doesn't. Really poor. 4/5 for me.

Agree with the rest Tommo lad.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Half season ratings on 22:22 - Dec 29 with 1772 viewsShun

Half season ratings on 18:53 - Dec 29 by 442Dale

Would agree with most of those. 8 for Eastham though, I think he's been our best defender or at least on a level with O'Connell. Kennedy was a 5, looks worse than when he returned on loan last time when he wasnt as good as when he'd left in the first place. Also a 6 for Lund.

Harsh on Kennedy. He looked a lot better than in his second spell. His is the only rating I'd change on Tommo's list - I'd give him a 7. Well, a 7 for the games he played, a 6 for the fact that he couldn't cement his place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024