Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread 23:49 - Jan 9 with 15536 viewsjackharris

This game is a complete sell out. West Ham Memories.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 23:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 23:52 - Jan 9 with 5748 viewsNeathJack

What a great night that was
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 00:30 - Jan 10 with 5706 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 23:52 - Jan 9 by NeathJack

What a great night that was

Whata few days that was.

1) Travelled to West Ham, 3,800 Swans fans and drew 1-1.
2) Travelled to Exeter and lost 4-0(1)?
3) West Ham Home, nearly 11,000 won 1-0.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 00:36 - Jan 10 with 5701 viewsBobJack

West Ham away for fa cup was one of tbe best away trips ever.

nobody shouting at you to sit down etc.

Harston, you "Jack Bastard"" loved it.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 00:51 - Jan 10 with 5684 viewsTNT

Anyone else in The Chicken Run '79? 2-0.

Also, FAC '80, when David Cross (the then Andy Carroll) scored two late goals and goaded our end?

Not fussed on these myself really.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 01:14 - Jan 10 with 5656 viewsNeathJack

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 00:30 - Jan 10 by jackharris

Whata few days that was.

1) Travelled to West Ham, 3,800 Swans fans and drew 1-1.
2) Travelled to Exeter and lost 4-0(1)?
3) West Ham Home, nearly 11,000 won 1-0.

Came back from West Ham with the most bruised shins in history! Seriously little leg room up there!
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 01:31 - Jan 10 with 5640 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 00:51 - Jan 10 by TNT

Anyone else in The Chicken Run '79? 2-0.

Also, FAC '80, when David Cross (the then Andy Carroll) scored two late goals and goaded our end?

Not fussed on these myself really.

Yep. I remember it as if it was yesterday.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 09:01 - Jan 10 with 5484 viewsmarchamjack

Was the 1980 cup game the one where the toilet wall caved in with the fighting? Having a pss next thing the back wall comes down and people are still fighting amongst the debris! Different times.

Just leaving Oxon now with power outage in the house and not looking forward to what I imagine will be a tricky journey down M4 in these seriously high winds.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 09:35 - Jan 10 with 5435 viewscockneyswan

Great vid, that night cemented a lifelong love for the Swans, que all day in pouring rain for tickets, great reward, Martin psyco Thomas you legend.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 11:49 - Jan 10 with 5198 viewsairedale

Can't wait to see what team he'll play today, what with all the absentees.

I reckon:

Fab, Rangel, Feddy, Ash, Taylor, Britton, Carroll, Gylfi, Dyer, Routledge, Baffy.
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 11:52 - Jan 10 with 5170 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 09:01 - Jan 10 by marchamjack

Was the 1980 cup game the one where the toilet wall caved in with the fighting? Having a pss next thing the back wall comes down and people are still fighting amongst the debris! Different times.

Just leaving Oxon now with power outage in the house and not looking forward to what I imagine will be a tricky journey down M4 in these seriously high winds.

Kin ell! Its like a mill pond down here.
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 11:53 - Jan 10 with 5168 viewsDr_Winston

Can we have someone other than Angel Rangel man marking Carroll today please?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 12:01 - Jan 10 with 5152 viewsBobJack

Will miss Bony for his defensive qualities, won many headers at set pieces.

I hope Monk appoints Federico or Bartley ( whoever starts) to man mark Carroll. No zonal today.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 12:15 - Jan 10 with 5119 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 12:01 - Jan 10 by BobJack

I hope Monk appoints Federico or Bartley ( whoever starts) to man mark Carroll. No zonal today.

I'm not confident about this one today, which makes me confident as I'm terrible about predicting results.
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 12:33 - Jan 10 with 5076 viewsloughor_jack

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 09:01 - Jan 10 by marchamjack

No, that was the 11:30 kick off on Boxing Day. Our first season in div 1. i think the final result was 1-1. I remember it because it was only my second ever away trip. Me and my mate had climbed up on the small wall at our side of the toilets to watch. It was a hell of a sight when that wall fell down. All the fighting was on the toilet side of the wall. It was funny in a way because all the cops were going nuts as they couldn't do anything about it. Then due to the shear pressure of all the fans trying to get at each other, the wall just collapsed out. It was chaos there.

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 12:53 - Jan 10 with 5026 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 12:15 - Jan 10 by somersetsimon

I'm not confident about this one today, which makes me confident as I'm terrible about predicting results.

lol. I like your logic.
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:01 - Jan 10 with 4837 viewslonglostjack

2-1 Swans

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:06 - Jan 10 with 4809 viewsMagic_Michu

No Song today... great news for us!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:12 - Jan 10 with 4760 viewsItchySphincter

Fat Sam's not coming either - got a bit of a cough.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:18 - Jan 10 with 4718 viewssomersetsimon

Official team news:

Swansea City
Fabianski, Rangel, Fernández, Williams, Taylor, Carroll, Britton. Dyer, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Gomis

Substitutes
Emnes, Castro Oliveira, Tiendalli, Tremmel, Bartley, Fulton, Barrow

No surprises there. Hopefully we can get into a comfortable position where we can give Oliveira a run out.
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Jan 10 with 4663 viewsSenhin

I'd have liked to see the new kid on the subs list.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:31 - Jan 10 with 4634 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Jan 10 by Senhin

I'd have liked to see the new kid on the subs list.

Early days and Oliviera on there, one step at a time lil dude.

Strong side anyway, and strong bench considering the players that are out/away.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:37 - Jan 10 with 4599 views_

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 12:01 - Jan 10 by BobJack

Gomis will do exactly the same job as Bony defensively. They both have a free area to defend corners against us.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 14:43 - Jan 10 with 4547 viewsC_jack

What I stumbled upon this week, if anyone is interested

Pre match preparation against Liverpool in 2012

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Jan 10 with 4253 viewsblaine_scfc

Struggling in midfield here so far.
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 15:30 - Jan 10 with 4221 viewsIslander

2nd best

as a variation to our usual theme ...... today at Home we are playing like the Away team BEFORE we go ahead
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024