Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread 23:49 - Jan 9 with 15550 viewsjackharris

This game is a complete sell out. West Ham Memories.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 23:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 18:19 - Jan 10 with 1518 viewsjeza739

Yes both Emnes and Barrow were by far the more effective out wide. Also thought Fernandez was sheer class today.
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 18:23 - Jan 10 with 1496 viewsfishman

for what its worth
Good game
Gomis improved the longer the game went on
Nathan and Wayne both struggling at the moment
Barrow and Emnes both made an impact ,
Oh,by the way please spend some of the Bony money and buy Tom Carrol the boy is class and will get better and better
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 18:28 - Jan 10 with 1476 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm content with the point today. We didn't play badly, but could have come away with nothing. There were positives in the performances of Taylor, Gomis, Fernandez, Emnes, Barrow and Oliveira, but in the case of the first two only in flashes. I thought that we ran out of ideas after about 55 minutes, especially out wide. As others have said, the substitutions seemed to work well, though they may have cost us something in defence. We looked very shaky for ten of the last fifteen minutes but recovered momentum near the end. Pity that it seems Bafe's effort will go down as an OG.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 18:32]
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 18:40 - Jan 10 with 1436 viewsbluenile

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Jan 10 by Groo

we were very luky at the end of the day to get a point.

Christ on a bike.......................!!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 18:56 - Jan 10 with 1401 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 18:40 - Jan 10 by bluenile

Christ on a bike.......................!!!

We could have won it and lost it but drew it which was a fair result but if I was a West ham fan I'd be pretty gutted they didn't leave with all 3.Great game and difficult to figure who bossed what but at the end of the game we were hanging on as West Ham came right back at us after we'd looked back in control for a while.Ebb and flow en masse!!

Best game I've seen in a while involving the Swans and hats off to a very good West Ham for really giving it a go.
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Jan 10 with 1376 viewsJohnw102

Just got home from the match, good enjoyable game AC is a thorn in our side, apart from the goal he did FA. Thought Siggy looked out of it fitness doubts or what. Tom Carrol is going to be an outstanding player. All in all satisfied with the point.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Jan 10 with 1321 viewsNOTRAC

I thought Leon Briton was superb today.
Also I thought Angel had a very good game.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 19:48 - Jan 10 with 1301 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Jan 10 by NOTRAC

I thought Leon Briton was superb today.
Also I thought Angel had a very good game.

Leon was fantastic. Superb to see him back at his best.

He even won two headers according to the stats (as much as anyone else in the side).

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Jan 10 with 1234 viewsdantheswansman

Emnes was superb , guy should get a start and i said that about Montero when most were against them ...

Knew bollock head Carroll would cause us problems but we could/should have won 3 points ..
The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 22:45 - Jan 10 with 1145 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Jan 10 by Starsky

Dineen warned Fernandez to order his shirt in the summer.

He did Starsk, but they weren't doing numbers that day mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 22:49 - Jan 10 with 1141 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 00:51 - Jan 10 by TNT

Anyone else in The Chicken Run '79? 2-0.

Also, FAC '80, when David Cross (the then Andy Carroll) scored two late goals and goaded our end?

Not fussed on these myself really.

Excuse the French, but there was a certain deja f*kn vu about that today.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 00:59 - Jan 11 with 1102 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v West Ham United Match Day Thread on 22:49 - Jan 10 by TNT

Excuse the French, but there was a certain deja f*kn vu about that today.

More French?
Yep, swap David Cross for Andy Carroll

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024