Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 17:24 - Jan 17 with 3265 viewsDWQPR

Old saggy chops should be sacked just for signing this pile of shïte alone. Drops Taarabt after last week and plays this joke for 70 minutes.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Leroy Fer on 17:29 - Jan 17 with 3224 viewsmacclesfieldman

I'm not a fan of Fer, I think he has some talent but is too lazy. In the same club as Mutch and Rio as poor signings. Can't comment on Zarate because he hasn't been allowed even 1 min on the pitch!

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Leroy Fer on 17:34 - Jan 17 with 3186 viewsmendipexile

Well, we were warned by Norwich fans.
They said he often went missing in games and was lazy. They were spot on.
Given up counting how many times he gives the ball away and then just watches players run away from him as he jogs back.
We reportedly spent £8m on him....
Leroy Fer on 17:38 - Jan 17 with 3148 viewsJAPRANGERS

Leroy Fer on 17:29 - Jan 17 by macclesfieldman

I'm not a fan of Fer, I think he has some talent but is too lazy. In the same club as Mutch and Rio as poor signings. Can't comment on Zarate because he hasn't been allowed even 1 min on the pitch!

Hands up who knows why we loaned him in?? Like Chevaton, like our young players, never given a fkin chance.
Leroy Fer on 17:39 - Jan 17 with 3140 viewsFloridaR

I like his single & double step-overs and then hoofs it 60 yards cross field.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Leroy Fer on 18:00 - Jan 17 with 3021 viewswombat

Leroy Fer on 17:39 - Jan 17 by FloridaR

I like his single & double step-overs and then hoofs it 60 yards cross field.

Fer is one lazy fecker gives the ball away and then can't be a sad trying to win it back ,
Zarate has played in his favourite right wing position at burnnley for ten or so minutes.

Left it was to late today to swap adel with fer and feck knows why nice come on instead of zarate who is rumoured to have storms out of the ground at the 85 minute mark

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Leroy Fer on 18:00 - Jan 17 with 3022 viewsenfieldargh

He has a problem now. Niko and Adel can control a ball, pass accurately and cause problems for the opposition

Fer just mainly causes problems for us

BUT WILL HR ACKNOWLEDGE THIS AND DROP LANKY LEROY.........I doubt it

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Leroy Fer on 19:01 - Jan 17 with 2883 viewsted_hendrix

Towards the end of the second half he could have easily gotton back to Matta but he walked, he just fcking walked!!!!!!!!!!

Reluctant as I am to berate our own players I've had it with this bloke

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Leroy Fer on 19:14 - Jan 17 with 2834 viewsDubaiR

I rate Fer just being played out of position. Its like hiring a f×@kin plumber to tile the walls. Why? He is a number 10 all day long sadly so is Adel, Vargas and Niko....money well spent you saggy faced pr@$k
Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer on 19:15 - Jan 17 with 2822 viewsHollowayRanger

Leroy Fer on 19:01 - Jan 17 by ted_hendrix

Towards the end of the second half he could have easily gotton back to Matta but he walked, he just fcking walked!!!!!!!!!!

Reluctant as I am to berate our own players I've had it with this bloke

thought matta was subbed at half time no wonder we lost if he sneaked back on

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Leroy Fer on 19:17 - Jan 17 with 2797 viewsted_hendrix

Leroy Fer on 19:15 - Jan 17 by HollowayRanger

thought matta was subbed at half time no wonder we lost if he sneaked back on

First half. I meant first half.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Leroy Fer on 19:22 - Jan 17 with 2769 viewsCamberleyR

Leroy Fer on 17:29 - Jan 17 by macclesfieldman

He came on with fourteen minutes to go at Burnley.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Leroy Fer on 19:32 - Jan 17 with 2709 viewsBrazilNutR

The moment, that ended with the Falcao header and super Rob Green save, was almost entirely due to Leroy Fer just giving up.. fair enough the pass to him was poor, but he could have quite easily made just a little effort and got back ;disrupted the break away.. but he walked. it was disgraceful.

Within seconds of coming on, Adel had slid Austin in for a chance.. and almost every pass Adel made found its target...
Leroy Fer on 20:01 - Jan 17 with 2626 viewsHunterhoop

Leroy Fer on 19:32 - Jan 17 by BrazilNutR

The moment, that ended with the Falcao header and super Rob Green save, was almost entirely due to Leroy Fer just giving up.. fair enough the pass to him was poor, but he could have quite easily made just a little effort and got back ;disrupted the break away.. but he walked. it was disgraceful.

Within seconds of coming on, Adel had slid Austin in for a chance.. and almost every pass Adel made found its target...

This.

£8m on an inferior replacement for Adel.

Signing players is rarely the answer.
Leroy Fer on 20:13 - Jan 17 with 2579 viewsactonman

I have tried to lay off the bloke on here apart from the odd hint that I don't rate him but I have now seen enough to state he is fcuking sh!t !
I accept he is not a winger and playing out of position but ffs I have never seen someone so fooking clueless as to how to defend and what positions to take when the opposition attack and as for the effort to track back, the cnt leaves me speechless !!!!
Leroy Fer on 20:19 - Jan 17 with 2559 viewsLblock

Alley-you-yah! Welcome to my world.

This fella is possibly the worst disciplined midfielder I've ever seen at the club -- certainly at £8 MILLION he's the worst pound for pound. He does ZERO defensive tracking, runs like he's wearing divers boots and offers lite going forward other than odd bursts
People will say he's scored goals
People will say he's being played out of position
People may even say he needed to get fit after the World Cup

People are mugs

Languid Fer... To think there was a thread on here saying "Fer was immense" on here weeks back. Deluded!

He cost us £8 MILLION. EIGHT MILLION OF THE QUEENS FINEST POUNDS

Work it out people. Candle Face spent £20 million on players relegated last year, one made the bench, one didn't make the squad and one got the hook all too late in the game

Top, top, top fentastic Manager.
Overseen by a crowd of clowns

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Leroy Fer on 20:50 - Jan 17 with 2501 viewsBrightonhoop

Leroy Fer on 19:32 - Jan 17 by BrazilNutR

All day long. Fer failed to trap a poor pass to him but did nothing to recover playing Utd in. Green saved fortunately, but Fer layed them in from where they grew in confidence, attacked again and cored. Game over. Fer had the grace to walk after the resulting play. Has he got any idea who has played in Hoops No 10 before?

Saggy chops signed him, Mutch and Sandro, not too much change from £25 mil for that trio of cart horses. No wonder TF and co have said to H no more money. I hoe they sack him and put Fer on gardening leave. He wander around his veg patch admiring hi onions like it's a football field. Lazy doesn't even begin to describe him.
Leroy Fer on 22:04 - Jan 17 with 2161 viewsrichranger

Old saggy chops said the reason he didn't play Adel from the start was that he 'didn't want to change the system' at home.

There was no need to - just drop Fer and play Tarrabt instead!
Leroy Fer on 22:40 - Jan 17 with 1985 viewswombat

Leroy Fer on 22:04 - Jan 17 by richranger

Old saggy chops said the reason he didn't play Adel from the start was that he 'didn't want to change the system' at home.

There was no need to - just drop Fer and play Tarrabt instead!

If you honestly believe that's the real answer well ummm

Adel coming on a t half time might have got us a point who knows but at least we would have had some fight on show

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Leroy Fer on 02:02 - Jan 18 with 1655 viewsPunteR

Leroy Fer seems a big personality in the dressing room. This seems to be the only reason Redknapp keeps playing him because he's not very good on the pitch.
Great shot on him though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024