Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke City ticket update 18:50 - Jan 20 with 32744 viewsColDale

We're fast approaching the 4,000 mark for the number of tickets snapped up by Dale fans for Monday’s FA Cup fourth round tie v Stoke City at Spotland.

As well as buying person at the RAFC Ticket Office, supporters can also purchase tickets over the phone. Please note, however, that phone bookings must be made via the See Tickets Call Centre, which can be contacted on 01158960130. The call centre is open 24 hours a day. Booking fees apply.

Supporters are reminded that tie is ALL TICKET, therefore, you must purchase your tickets in advance of the day of the match. It is also reserved seating. Normal league prices apply

Supporters attending the game are asked to keep their ticket stubs. Should Dale progress to the fifth round of the FA Cup, fans with a ticket stub will have the benefit of priority purchase for that round.

Opening hours

Wednesday 21st January — 9am to 5pm

Thursday 22nd January — 9am to 5pm

Friday 23rd January — 9am to 5pm

Saturday 24th January — EXTRA OPENING — 10am to 4pm

Sunday 25th January - CLOSED
Stoke City ticket update on 18:02 - Jan 22 with 3321 views442Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 14:44 - Jan 22 by deeplishblue

Stoke O/S reporting they have sold 1700 tickets.

Also says tickets are on sale until 4pm on Monday - meaning that they have 2 whole days and 1 hour more than Rochdale fans have to purchase a ticket.

This needs clarifying. Why are they allowed to buy tickets on the day and Dale fans can't at present?
http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/rochdale-tickets-latest-2219433.aspx

Even Trust members can't!
http://daletrust.com/news/?p=2013

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Stoke City ticket update on 18:42 - Jan 22 with 3202 viewsstuartcryer

We have missed the trick again forget the saving of the stubs for the Stoke game , we have already filled that fixture. It should be voucher next home game, so thes one off supporters will have to come to league game for voucher. If it doesn't work we can still put them on open sale. This should have been done for 4th round where Crawley game could have been voucher game .

wardle blue

Stoke City ticket update on 18:55 - Jan 22 with 3144 viewstazzydjr

Stoke City ticket update on 18:42 - Jan 22 by stuartcryer

We have missed the trick again forget the saving of the stubs for the Stoke game , we have already filled that fixture. It should be voucher next home game, so thes one off supporters will have to come to league game for voucher. If it doesn't work we can still put them on open sale. This should have been done for 4th round where Crawley game could have been voucher game .

What about priority obviously season tickets to start with then 4 Day's later those with Tickets from from the early rounds then 3 Day's later those with 3rd round ticket stubs then after that 3 Day's later those with 4th Round stubs then 3 Day's after follows general sale if Rochdale reach 5th Round

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Stoke City ticket update on 19:00 - Jan 22 with 3128 viewsDomDale

Stoke City ticket update on 18:55 - Jan 22 by tazzydjr

What about priority obviously season tickets to start with then 4 Day's later those with Tickets from from the early rounds then 3 Day's later those with 3rd round ticket stubs then after that 3 Day's later those with 4th Round stubs then 3 Day's after follows general sale if Rochdale reach 5th Round

Because that's complicated as F***. Surely the theme of the recent threads is that it isn't easy enough to buy tickets. and anyway if the club hasn't told someone to retain a ticket they can't then impose such rules for the lucky few who haven't decided to throw their other tickets away (or decided to pay on the night and have no ticket anyway).

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Stoke City ticket update on 19:02 - Jan 22 with 3121 viewsnordenblue

Stoke City ticket update on 18:55 - Jan 22 by tazzydjr

Because people wont have kept stubs from earlier games not knowing at the time they would be needed later on, not a bad idea but too late to implement it now for this cup run
Stoke City ticket update on 19:20 - Jan 22 with 3062 viewsstuartcryer

Let's think about it we don't need to save stubs from cup games, we always have good attendances lets get these cup supporters to league games therefore offer voucher at league game . SIMPLES!

wardle blue

Stoke City ticket update on 19:22 - Jan 22 with 3054 viewsfitzochris

The club are giving anyone attending the game on Monday priority on tickets should we make it through to the fifth round and be drawn at home. All they need to do is keep their stubs.

Thanks to TV scheduling, I cannot make the game, meaning a one-off fan has more chance of getting a ticket for the next game than I do, should it be an attractive draw.

I can see the logic, but it still sucks.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Stoke City ticket update on 19:25 - Jan 22 with 3044 viewsstuartcryer

With you mate no logic

wardle blue

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke City ticket update on 19:27 - Jan 22 with 3034 viewsfitzochris

Stoke City ticket update on 19:25 - Jan 22 by stuartcryer

With you mate no logic

Sorry?

Stoke City ticket update on 19:32 - Jan 22 with 3020 viewsstuartcryer

Read previous threads the priority system should be brought in with the introduction of vouchers at league games not cup games.

wardle blue

Stoke City ticket update on 19:33 - Jan 22 with 3014 views_dezzy

Stoke City ticket update on 19:22 - Jan 22 by fitzochris

The club are giving anyone attending the game on Monday priority on tickets should we make it through to the fifth round and be drawn at home. All they need to do is keep their stubs.

Thanks to TV scheduling, I cannot make the game, meaning a one-off fan has more chance of getting a ticket for the next game than I do, should it be an attractive draw.

I can see the logic, but it still sucks.

If it is possible, you can have my match ticket after mon, I'm a ST holder and not in my usual seat, I would get priority so don't need my stub . unless stubs get priority over ST lol then its a no
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 19:34]

KHBA

Stoke City ticket update on 19:44 - Jan 22 with 2982 viewsfitzochris

Stoke City ticket update on 19:32 - Jan 22 by stuartcryer

Read previous threads the priority system should be brought in with the introduction of vouchers at league games not cup games.

I totally agree. Sorry, just noticed I marked your post down. Must have done it when quoting.

Stoke City ticket update on 19:46 - Jan 22 with 2974 viewsfitzochris

Stoke City ticket update on 19:33 - Jan 22 by _dezzy

If it is possible, you can have my match ticket after mon, I'm a ST holder and not in my usual seat, I would get priority so don't need my stub . unless stubs get priority over ST lol then its a no
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 19:34]

Haha. Wouldn't surprise me. Thanks.

Stoke City ticket update on 19:54 - Jan 22 with 2948 viewsRosun

Stoke City ticket update on 19:27 - Jan 22 by fitzochris

Sorry?

Fitzo ... I think he means "I'm with you on that one mate".

Anyhow, why don't the club print a cut out token in the programme for every game (Capital One Cup & Johnstone's Paint Trophy included). For a couple of the early in the season games include a sheet that you can stick your numbered tokens to.

For any matches where there is a requirement to go all ticket then after season tickets holders have had first dabs then make available tickets for fans with x number of tokens. Reduce the required number accordingly and bingo ... everyone's happy, programme sales go up, the advertising revenue increases and we can sign George Donnelly back and employ him picking up stray balls from Sandy Lane
Stoke City ticket update on 20:07 - Jan 22 with 2901 viewsfitzochris

Stoke City ticket update on 19:54 - Jan 22 by Rosun

Anyhow, why don't the club print a cut out token in the programme for every game (Capital One Cup & Johnstone's Paint Trophy included). For a couple of the early in the season games include a sheet that you can stick your numbered tokens to.

For any matches where there is a requirement to go all ticket then after season tickets holders have had first dabs then make available tickets for fans with x number of tokens. Reduce the required number accordingly and bingo ... everyone's happy, programme sales go up, the advertising revenue increases and we can sign George Donnelly back and employ him picking up stray balls from Sandy Lane

Aye, he does. I think. I agree with him totally. It's league games we need the gate boosts for.

Stoke City ticket update on 20:16 - Jan 22 with 2729 views442Dale

It's almost impossible to keep everyone happy when sorting out ticketing arrangements, and while I understand the frustrations of individual supporters who may suffer because of whatever methods are used, we should all try and look at it from a general viewpoint.

What all football clubs should have is a clear, effective plan which is put into place when necessary. In Dale's case, this plan would be much the same for last season's Cup run as this. This could of course be the case, however little things like when tickets have gone on general sale have caused issues, whereas last season it didn't.

At any football club, it is all very easily avoided. With such plans, supporters have a better understanding of processes and can anticipate what may occur. Of course there will be situations when the plan can't be followed to the letter, but with contingencies in place any amendments should cause little disruption. Effective communication around decision making also helps with fans then appreciating why things are as they are.

Stoke City ticket update on 20:26 - Jan 22 with 2688 views442Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 20:07 - Jan 22 by fitzochris

Aye, he does. I think. I agree with him totally. It's league games we need the gate boosts for.

Most clubs at our level would agree that capitalising on increased interest is a bonus from Cup runs. This would be part of the overall plan around ticketing arrangements, ie. built in contingencies to maximise gates around cup games.

Stoke City ticket update on 20:39 - Jan 22 with 2660 viewsbatfink

It's not like the club haven't given out vouchers before, only last year they gave out vouchers for the Leeds game at a prior league game. Can't understand why this wasn't done this year.
Stoke City ticket update on 20:42 - Jan 22 with 2641 viewsTVOS1907

Stoke City ticket update on 19:54 - Jan 22 by Rosun

One issue with programme tokens is that there's no guarantee the fan actually went to the game.

It's certainly something I'm not averse to including if I get asked to in future.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stoke City ticket update on 20:45 - Jan 22 with 2629 viewsfitzochris

Stoke City ticket update on 20:26 - Jan 22 by 442Dale

Most clubs at our level would agree that capitalising on increased interest is a bonus from Cup runs. This would be part of the overall plan around ticketing arrangements, ie. built in contingencies to maximise gates around cup games.

True, but I think the point being made was that we should encourage those attending cup games back to league games and not more cup games, which attract enough interest in their own right.

Stoke City ticket update on 20:52 - Jan 22 with 2606 views442Dale

Stoke City ticket update on 20:45 - Jan 22 by fitzochris

True, but I think the point being made was that we should encourage those attending cup games back to league games and not more cup games, which attract enough interest in their own right.

Sorry, that's what I meant, maybe didn't word it very well!

eg. A club has a big cup game coming up, supporters who buy tickets for this game are given info at time of purchase about upcoming league games. There may be offers attached to this info, £5 off/two tickets for the price of one/three league games for the price of two.

The crucial thing is about getting floating fans back, once they are in the ground (for the cup tie) a club has a captive audience and the aim should be to get a percentage back. Any losses from regular fans taking up these offers are made up by the cup ties themselves and the knowledge that x% of non-regulars have returned again. Even if this is only one in every ten non-regulars, it's a success - by using a database, this information can be analysed and trends acknowledged and the plan amended accordingly.

And yes, that all did come off the top of my head just now, so feel free to pick it apart!

Stoke City ticket update on 20:52 - Jan 22 with 2605 viewsRosun

Stoke City ticket update on 20:42 - Jan 22 by TVOS1907

One issue with programme tokens is that there's no guarantee the fan actually went to the game.

It's certainly something I'm not averse to including if I get asked to in future.

True. Might be a bit extreme to only sell programmes once you're through the turnstiles as I like to pick one up outside and read it in the Ratcliffe Arms.
Maybe only bring the programme sellers inside when Oldham are next in town.
Stoke City ticket update on 20:54 - Jan 22 with 2594 viewsTVOS1907

Stoke City ticket update on 20:52 - Jan 22 by Rosun

True. Might be a bit extreme to only sell programmes once you're through the turnstiles as I like to pick one up outside and read it in the Ratcliffe Arms.
Maybe only bring the programme sellers inside when Oldham are next in town.

No, they didn't get attacked. It was a figment of our imagination.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stoke City ticket update on 21:12 - Jan 22 with 2543 viewsDaley_Lama

SeeTickets being a little bit pooh in carrying out their duties? Whoda thunk it?

p.s. If the game gets called off for bad weather, expect an email a week on Thursday notifying you of it.

Poll: DF in or out

Stoke City ticket update on 23:22 - Jan 22 with 2326 viewsthebackrowhero

Sometimes with some of the clowns on here it would be better if we played on lenny barn with just you lot watching.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 23:23]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024