Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there 14:45 - Jan 26 with 9496 viewshildale

I'll be 200 miles away in Hertfordshire wearing my Keith Hill signed away shirt sitting on my sofa screaming at the TV for Martin Atkinson to give us 'anything/something' against those Premiership Namby Pamby lot ;-)

C'mon Dale!!
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 14:52 - Jan 26 with 7113 viewsdavidab2202

At a bar in Peyia, Cyprus watching Bein Sports coverage from middle east
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 15:10 - Jan 26 with 7058 viewsFondles

Local boozer in York with a load of one night only Dale fans :)
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 15:42 - Jan 26 with 6949 viewsDevonDale

At home in Devon with my 10 year old son.

Lets have em!!
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 15:44 - Jan 26 with 6943 viewsThe_Pink_Boa

In a pub in Marylebone with a few other Southern based fans....
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 15:54 - Jan 26 with 6898 viewsoddjob007

Sports Cafe in Newcastle with a Norwich supporting mate!
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 16:26 - Jan 26 with 6800 viewsjonesy

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 15:54 - Jan 26 by oddjob007

Sports Cafe in Newcastle with a Norwich supporting mate!

In the Hotel de Ville. Sounds good, but it is actually a pub here in Ramsgate! Asked them if they were going to show the Stoke v Rochdale game. Said should be, yes. Stoke v who? I said Rochdale v who. No response. Wasted on them.
Will be with my Swindon supporting son. Imagine we will have the place to ourselves.
Really looking forward to it.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 16:37 - Jan 26 with 6744 viewsD_Alien

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 16:26 - Jan 26 by jonesy

In the Hotel de Ville. Sounds good, but it is actually a pub here in Ramsgate! Asked them if they were going to show the Stoke v Rochdale game. Said should be, yes. Stoke v who? I said Rochdale v who. No response. Wasted on them.
Will be with my Swindon supporting son. Imagine we will have the place to ourselves.
Really looking forward to it.

You should've said Rochdale in an Allo Allo accent

The pseuds!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 16:40 - Jan 26 with 6725 viewscupardale

Cupar, Fife drinking my first beers since the 3rd round. If we get through I'll go sober again for 3 weeks. Great incentive. Up the Dale!
Login to get fewer ads

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 17:12 - Jan 26 with 6630 viewsMeanwood

The village pub here in Gloucestershire, in front of log fire with a pint or two in hand, and hopefully a pint at fulltime to celebrate.
Getting very exhited, but would rather be in Pearl St watching!
UTD
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 17:15 - Jan 26 with 6627 viewstuffers24

I'll be 388 miles away in the north east of Scotland. Had a wee soft spot for Rochdale for years. I'll be roaring you lads on! Rochdale to win 2-1!!! Going to make a point of visiting Spotland some time this year
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 17:17 - Jan 26 with 6611 viewsfollon

The Golfers in Rothesay.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 17:20 - Jan 26 with 6592 viewsfitzochris

Glasgow. Suffering the inane punditry and commentary and cursing the Monday night scheduling. Other than that, I will enjoy the proceedings whatever the outcome.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 17:27 - Jan 26 with 6563 viewsbatman

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 17:20 - Jan 26 by fitzochris

Glasgow. Suffering the inane punditry and commentary and cursing the Monday night scheduling. Other than that, I will enjoy the proceedings whatever the outcome.

Bar In Koh Samui
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 17:31 - Jan 26 with 6552 viewsformbydale

Gutted will be working no internet or TV. Come on Dale !!!!

I feel all at sea.

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 18:54 - Jan 26 with 6386 viewsDiddyDave

It`s coming up 6am here in Australia and I was hoping the game would on, but alas no. Even though ESPN have put on five cup games over the weekend, Rochdale v Stoke is not apparently being shown. Instead we`re being treated live NFL games on both channels, a game nobody plays, understands, nor wants to bloody play, but there you are. I`ll just have to follow progress scores on the BBC web page. Am I pissed off, yes I fookin well am!!
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 19:25 - Jan 26 with 6315 viewsfrenzied

and we draw......if we get through..... BLACKBURN ........AWAY
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 19:29 - Jan 26 with 6299 viewspioneer

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 18:54 - Jan 26 by DiddyDave

It`s coming up 6am here in Australia and I was hoping the game would on, but alas no. Even though ESPN have put on five cup games over the weekend, Rochdale v Stoke is not apparently being shown. Instead we`re being treated live NFL games on both channels, a game nobody plays, understands, nor wants to bloody play, but there you are. I`ll just have to follow progress scores on the BBC web page. Am I pissed off, yes I fookin well am!!

cant be live Nfl games.... only one game left in NFL season. sundays superbowl
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 19:30 - Jan 26 with 6295 viewsMBoothman

On a dodgy internet stream in Darwin. http://cricfree.sx/bt-sport-1-live-stream-1 seems to be working pretty well for me in Aus, Frenzied.

Yes. That IS Sako.

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 19:32 - Jan 26 with 6289 viewskiwidale

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 18:54 - Jan 26 by DiddyDave

Hi DD try this link works for me in Auckland http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/stoke-city-vs-rochdale-afc-live-streaming
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 19:34]

This is not the time for bickering.

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 19:35 - Jan 26 with 6277 viewseitoof

In the Irish midlands on the aforementioned cricfree. Up The Dale!
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 19:42 - Jan 26 with 6248 viewsitschalky

I shall be watching on TV on sunny Nottingham with my fingers crossed for anotger cup upset...

Come On Rochdale...
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 20:18 - Jan 26 with 6203 viewsNigeriamark

Shanghai.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 20:57 - Jan 26 with 6131 viewsDiddyDave

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 19:32 - Jan 26 by kiwidale

Hi DD try this link works for me in Auckland http://cricfree.tv/watch/live/stoke-city-vs-rochdale-afc-live-streaming
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 19:34]

Thanks Kiwidale, my computer says it doesn`t like the site, so I`ll flag it. One down at half time I see, but all`s not lost. Hope Hilly can conjure up a second half reversal.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 20:59 - Jan 26 with 6118 viewsStudiousDale

Great performance - world class volley from Bojan, if being harsh Lancashire shouldn't be heading it back into that danger area though. Need to take one of our chances and get Hendo in the game, would love to see Allen come on but middle 3 playing brilliantly
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:02 - Jan 26 with 6099 viewspioneer

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 20:59 - Jan 26 by StudiousDale

Great performance - world class volley from Bojan, if being harsh Lancashire shouldn't be heading it back into that danger area though. Need to take one of our chances and get Hendo in the game, would love to see Allen come on but middle 3 playing brilliantly

great first half and we are out 'footballing' them.

come on dale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024