Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Done to Sheff Utd? 15:59 - Feb 2 with 27873 viewsRockerdale97

Latest rumour with Matty is that he is off to Bramall Lane. Alan Nixon from the Sun is reporting it on Twitter. They have Missed out on Doyle from Chesterfield
Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:01 - Feb 2 with 11458 viewsWhiteyBFC

They love an ex red, do the Blunts.

Don't do it, Matty. You're better than them.
Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:02 - Feb 2 with 11441 viewsfitzochris

Doyle to Cardiff. Done to Sheff Utd. That would be an effective disabling of both ours and Chesterfield's play-off push unless contingencies are in place.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:04 - Feb 2 with 11420 views100notout

Would hope that they would have to seriously splash the cash for us to allow him to go to what could be a competitor for the play-offs.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:04 - Feb 2 with 11414 viewsValleySaddler

Hopefully this is Bollux,and hopefully he speaks to Febian about his time there
No denying the blades have the money but players seem to get lost there..
Both Febian Brandy and Andy Butler decent players were frozen out there very very quickly....
Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:07 - Feb 2 with 11363 viewsmacro

Could get terry gornell back! Released by Cheltenham - perhaps not!
Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:08 - Feb 2 with 11358 viewsRosun

Won't happen as upthedale89 hasn't mentioned anything about this one.
Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:15 - Feb 2 with 11279 viewsfitzochris

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:07 - Feb 2 by macro

Could get terry gornell back! Released by Cheltenham - perhaps not!

Think he's off to join the other Boswells at Stanley.

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:29 - Feb 2 with 11146 viewsToffeemanc

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:08 - Feb 2 by Rosun

Won't happen as upthedale89 hasn't mentioned anything about this one.

Part of me wishes he would mention it, at least then we'd know it wasn't happening.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Login to get fewer ads

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:29 - Feb 2 with 11141 viewsChaffRAFC

My guess is that Sheffield United missed out on Doyle from Chesterfield and now one fan website has named Matty Done as another target because he's also one of the top scorers in the league. Then the Sun picks up on it and reports this crap.

Last season, Scott Hogan was linked with all 92 clubs on deadline with several creditable sources linking him away, right up until the deadline, it was all a load of nonsense.

This sort of sh!t is why I hate the transfer windows.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:34 - Feb 2 with 11072 viewsalderleydale

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:02 - Feb 2 by fitzochris

Doyle to Cardiff. Done to Sheff Utd. That would be an effective disabling of both ours and Chesterfield's play-off push unless contingencies are in place.

Did they not sign Byran Harrison last week
Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:34 - Feb 2 with 11072 viewsbennersdale

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:29 - Feb 2 by ChaffRAFC

My guess is that Sheffield United missed out on Doyle from Chesterfield and now one fan website has named Matty Done as another target because he's also one of the top scorers in the league. Then the Sun picks up on it and reports this crap.

Last season, Scott Hogan was linked with all 92 clubs on deadline with several creditable sources linking him away, right up until the deadline, it was all a load of nonsense.

He wouldn't pass the medical at the moment would he? All smoke coming out of agents gobs I'd expect.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:36 - Feb 2 with 11038 viewsfitzochris

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:29 - Feb 2 by ChaffRAFC

I do agree with you, Chaff. Twitter is a bad vehicle for getting points across sometimes.

I hope this is a case of Chinese whispers, I really do, but sometimes the stuff we write off as nonsense suddenly becomes real.

I know we went through this with Hogan, but there were concrete bids for him (not from all 92 clubs though obviously). It was our luck he turned down Posh and stayed until summer.

The club is silent just now and that is always a positive as far as I'm concerned.

However, should this turn out to be true and we do let Done go, I'm sure everyone is in agreement when I say I hope we have a replacement lined up.

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:58 - Feb 2 with 10820 viewsolympicdale

Desperation deadline is in full swing it seems!

Life is a game of fate.

Done to Sheff Utd? on 17:04 - Feb 2 with 10734 viewsDomDale

Done to Sheff Utd? on 16:15 - Feb 2 by fitzochris

Think he's off to join the other Boswells at Stanley.

Done deal.. Surprise, surprise..

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:08 - Feb 2 with 10219 viewsKenBoon

It cannot be for much
Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:09 - Feb 2 with 10200 viewshull_dale19

Fee agreed with Sheffield United for Done according to Pete O'Rourke on Twitter, very rarely wrong
Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:16 - Feb 2 with 10033 viewsDale_Mike

Will be gutted if this goes through. Hope the fee is a good one. Have we already signed his replacement in Brandy?
Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:19 - Feb 2 with 9926 viewsMoonyDale

Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:16 - Feb 2 by Dale_Mike

Will be gutted if this goes through. Hope the fee is a good one. Have we already signed his replacement in Brandy?

If this is true then the fee better be a good one, when you don't need to sell to then let someone go to our near rivals in the table is utter fooking madness, seriously miffed at this....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 9874 viewsShun

Jesus Christ.
Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:21 - Feb 2 with 9857 views442Dale

If it does happen, and we know what these things are like for not going through, to appease fans we'd better get an indication of what the fee is eg. Like Chesterfield did with their "seven figures" for Doyle.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:21 - Feb 2 with 9847 viewsSwissdale

If true this is either the result of a ridiculous fee, or a triggering of an automatic release clause. Anything otherwise would be a serious misjudgement by the board as this has the potential to be season-ending.
Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:23 - Feb 2 with 9755 viewsgilesy

If doney goes it will be a huge loss so will want 200k + for him
Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:23 - Feb 2 with 9749 viewsDomDale

Fewmin.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:25 - Feb 2 with 9675 viewsDale23years

Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:21 - Feb 2 by Swissdale

If true this is either the result of a ridiculous fee, or a triggering of an automatic release clause. Anything otherwise would be a serious misjudgement by the board as this has the potential to be season-ending.

this is the reason why we ll never get good attendances

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Done to Sheff Utd? on 19:26 - Feb 2 with 9615 viewsToffeemanc

To sell this late in the window and to a rival for a play off place is a little worrying and leaves us no time to get a replacement. If the fee isn't at least £500,000 then I will be seriously disappointed.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024