Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread 05:21 - Feb 11 with 25023 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:23 - Feb 11 with 2624 viewsJackanapes

A visual look?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:24 - Feb 11 with 2616 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Is Leon injured or just dropped, surprised if it's the latter

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:37 - Feb 11 with 2499 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 13:13 - Feb 11 by football2301

this is the team

serious question, asked with no particular view.

Do you think that giving the other team our line up with several hours to go before kick off is helpful to them or makes no difference?

I ask because I recall that the club tried (in vain) a year or so ago to ask people to stop posting the team up beforehand.

I also ask since you obviously know rather than just speculate.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:46 - Feb 11 with 2427 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No Barrow!
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:49 - Feb 11 with 2397 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:46 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

No Barrow!

think Routs on the bench is better than Barrow at the moment. I think Barrow will do very very well going forward but last weekend he looked a little lost to my mind. Glad to see Routs back.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:51 - Feb 11 with 2375 viewssomersetsimon

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:37 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

serious question, asked with no particular view.

Do you think that giving the other team our line up with several hours to go before kick off is helpful to them or makes no difference?

I ask because I recall that the club tried (in vain) a year or so ago to ask people to stop posting the team up beforehand.

I also ask since you obviously know rather than just speculate.

Don't think there was any special inside knowledge or psychic powers at work here. That's the team that 99% of the posters on here would have picked.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:54 - Feb 11 with 2338 viewssomersetsimon

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:05 - Feb 11 by SwansNZ

Apart from Gylfi, that's the best we've got, so hopefully it's good enough to win tonight. No silly red cards please.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:54 - Feb 11 with 2325 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:51 - Feb 11 by somersetsimon

Don't think there was any special inside knowledge or psychic powers at work here. That's the team that 99% of the posters on here would have picked.

oh absolutely re the team.

Don't think I agree with you on the inside knowledge ;-) It's fairly obvious that poster knows exactly what is happening.

On this occasion it doesn't make a blind bit of difference as you say, it was more a general question and I don't know whether it does matter or not to be honest.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:02 - Feb 11 with 2258 viewsIslander

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:54 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

Don't think I agree with you on the inside knowledge ;-) It's fairly obvious that poster knows exactly what is happening.

On this occasion it doesn't make a blind bit of difference as you say, it was more a general question and I don't know whether it does matter or not to be honest.

cmon - its fairly obvious that poster doesnt know exactly what is happening
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:03 - Feb 11 with 2240 viewslibertine

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:54 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

it obviously makes a difference if the opposition know whos playing, as they will know how to set up against us.

there is no reason that we cannot change the set up before the actual game is played.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:08 - Feb 11 with 2185 viewsSwansNZ

Just realised the ref is robert madely - 1st time since stoke last year?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:10 - Feb 11 with 2165 viewslibertine

anyone got a link I can't find one
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:13 - Feb 11 with 2097 viewsepaul

What a save!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:13 - Feb 11 with 2089 viewsIslander

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:10 - Feb 11 by libertine

anyone got a link I can't find one

http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/320159/1/watch-west-bromwich-albion-vs-swansea-cit
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:16 - Feb 11 with 2032 viewsblaine_scfc

Been sticking up for Gomis, but he's got to hold it up better than he is at the moment in this game.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:22 - Feb 11 with 1875 viewspembsjack

Dont really see Gomis fitting in long term, he cant hold the ball up and just seems to get the ball pinched easily. Hope he can knock a few goals in so we can get a few quid for him
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:24 - Feb 11 with 1838 viewsSenhin

We would have gotten red.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:24 - Feb 11 with 1838 viewsDanielswan

That bordered a red card.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:24 - Feb 11 with 1837 viewsIslander

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:16 - Feb 11 by blaine_scfc

Been sticking up for Gomis, but he's got to hold it up better than he is at the moment in this game.

he's got to hold it up; he's got to remain stood up; and he needs to man up
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:27 - Feb 11 with 1752 viewsSwansNZ

Montero is looking good

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:28 - Feb 11 with 1713 viewspembsjack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:24 - Feb 11 by Islander

he's got to hold it up; he's got to remain stood up; and he needs to man up

His inability to hold the ball up puts so much pressure on the team as it closes the option of a direct ball up to him as the time the midfield have got up to support him, hes already lost it.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:33 - Feb 11 with 1614 viewsBalhamSwan

No shots on target yet
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:35 - Feb 11 with 1565 viewsSwansNZ

Taylor is lucky to stay on after that

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:35 - Feb 11 with 1542 viewsTom1912

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:24 - Feb 11 by Senhin

We would have gotten red.

Clearly not true after Taylor's booking there
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:36 - Feb 11 with 1534 viewscrackerjack

Christ... Taylor's lucky not to see red there

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024