Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread 05:21 - Feb 11 with 25034 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:47 - Feb 11 with 2336 viewsAquinas

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:45 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

Surely you play to the strengths of a striker, not expect him to adapt his game to you?

Plenty of piss poor performers out there tonight.

Not when that striker is a d*ck who doesn't want to be here and won't be here next season.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 2311 viewsQuakerJack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Feb 11 by AngelRangelQS

Dropped for who? Oliveria???

My gran... She's better than Gomis and she's a Llansamlet bird through and through

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 2295 viewsJackanapes

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:45 - Feb 11 by Dr_Winston

Surely you play to the strengths of a striker, not expect him to adapt his game to you?

Plenty of piss poor performers out there tonight.

What strengths would they be? Falling over? Looping the ball into the car park? Grimmacing a lot?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:48 - Feb 11 with 2281 viewswaynekerr55

Brilliant how we've made a team who can't string two passes together look like world beaters.

F*cking pathetic.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 2253 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:47 - Feb 11 by Aquinas

Not when that striker is a d*ck who doesn't want to be here and won't be here next season.

We'll just play like this for the rest of the season then, getting tumped regularly.

We must adapt and sharpish, because don't for one minute expect Oliviera to do any better, another complete joke of a loan signing in my opinion.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 2242 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:43 - Feb 11 by swans11

Very poor never looked like scoring tonight siggy back next game hopefully that will help gomis looked poor again if doesn't improve time give oliviera a chance

As an experiment, I'd be interested to know exactly how long it would take us to score a goal if this game was to continue. Garry looks like he's got killer heartburn.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 2241 viewsAndy1300

I'm fed up of hearing pulls shouting

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 2238 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:47 - Feb 11 by Naughty71

Just about sums it up.
Free header and can't get it on target.
Just test the keeper, even if it's a soft attempt, at least show that you can hit the target now and again.

Trouble is, he's now dropping deeper and deeper to get involved, so when we need him in the box he's nowhere to be seen. A very frustrating evening going forward.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 with 2224 viewsNaughty71

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:47 - Feb 11 by Aquinas

Poor performance all around tonight.
They all need to have a look at themselves, simply not good enough.
West Brom haven't even had to work for this, they've just defended adequately and taken their chances.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:50 - Feb 11 with 2211 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Feb 11 by Aquinas

Olivereia and bring Gorre on as a sub.

Gorre against United would be a story as they're his old club. He can't play worse than Gomis and he will play with passion.

It's almost got to the stage where I'd like to see Shelvey there just for a laugh
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 2151 viewsAndy1300

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 by LeonisGod

Trouble is, he's now dropping deeper and deeper to get involved, so when we need him in the box he's nowhere to be seen. A very frustrating evening going forward.

What a pile of poo we have been tonight

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 2144 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 by HugeEnkins

As an experiment, I'd be interested to know exactly how long it would take us to score a goal if this game was to continue. Garry looks like he's got killer heartburn.

My only contribution tonight, because I'm mightily f*cked off. Watching that, as it goes into injury time, I'm not sure that we'll ever score again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:51 - Feb 11 with 2131 viewsJackanapes

Im not one to moan but that was fcking shyt.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2075 viewsswan_si

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Feb 11 by AngelRangelQS

Dropped for who? Oliveria???

why not, unless you give Oliveira a run of games we'll never know, Gomis as had a run of games now, and lets face it it's not looking good, Oliveira as a loan striker haven't been tried and tested, it's as if Monk doesn't want to upset Gomis, Bony was subbed for the last 20 - 30 minutes to try and give Gomis game time, but seems reluctant to do the same with Oliveira.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2040 viewsOldjack

Just no spunk up front

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2040 viewsJackanapes

The players should give their wages back this week. Fking wnkers.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2023 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:51 - Feb 11 by monmouth

My only contribution tonight, because I'm mightily f*cked off. Watching that, as it goes into injury time, I'm not sure that we'll ever score again.

Shows how shyte we were tonight that their 2 goals came from nothing. If we'd done our f*cking jobs we'd at least have come away with a point

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 1953 viewsSenhin

I'm one of the most optimistic on here, and that has me feeling pessimistic.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 1936 viewsswan_si

great support again, singing to the bitter end, RESPECT
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:54 - Feb 11 with 1935 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 by HugeEnkins

I think we'd have to hope that one of ours was the last to die of old age.

Even then I'm not too sure it would happen
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:55 - Feb 11 with 1891 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 by Jackanapes

For all the people worried we had lost our identity. We have dominated possession and are getting tumped. Sounds like old times to me.

Nah, old (recent) times was going to West Brom, utterly dominating them with amazing football and easily getting the win.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 1836 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:54 - Feb 11 by AngelRangelQS

I think we'd have to hope that one of ours was the last to die of old age.

Even then I'm not too sure it would happen

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 1822 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 by waynekerr55

Shows how shyte we were tonight that their 2 goals came from nothing. If we'd done our f*cking jobs we'd at least have come away with a point

Yet another nailed on away performance ,as expected .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 1822 viewsNaughty71

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 by waynekerr55

Tell you what I'm getting f*cked off about is that when one of our players gets tackled, invariably they think it's a foul, and they sit on their arse.
Why don't we play to the whistle anymore?
Never mind whether you think it was a foul, get the f*ck up and chase the f*cking ball down.
If Montero had got off his arse instead of waving his arms in the air, perhaps the second goal wouldn't have happened.
I'm going to go to bed now, I seem to be very angry.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:58 - Feb 11 with 1794 viewsBalhamSwan

Terrible performance, they sat back, counter attacked us leaving their wide players one on one with our full backs every time and destroyed them.

They showed us what a team with some drive effort and enthusiasm does, surely we cannot start gomis again next match.

Deserved defeat, we should be driving towards a european spot not crawling along to the end of the season as per the laudrup era.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024