Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread 05:21 - Feb 11 with 25022 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:36 - Feb 11 with 2274 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 19:37 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

serious question, asked with no particular view.

Do you think that giving the other team our line up with several hours to go before kick off is helpful to them or makes no difference?

I ask because I recall that the club tried (in vain) a year or so ago to ask people to stop posting the team up beforehand.

I also ask since you obviously know rather than just speculate.

hahahahahahahaha funniest thing I've read in ages
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:37 - Feb 11 with 2253 viewsTom1912

Taylor's 1 booking off a 2 match ban I believe
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:37 - Feb 11 with 2253 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:24 - Feb 11 by Senhin

We would have gotten red.

Like Taylor?
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:43 - Feb 11 with 2064 viewshooplehead

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:37 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

Like Taylor?

christ almighty....

taylor is awful

other than that decent away performance...bossing possession and pressing much higher than of late
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:44 - Feb 11 with 2039 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:43 - Feb 11 by hooplehead

christ almighty....

taylor is awful

other than that decent away performance...bossing possession and pressing much higher than of late

We are looking a lot happier on the ball. Decent so far, just need that final ball.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:47 - Feb 11 with 1982 viewsIslander

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:44 - Feb 11 by LeonisGod

We are looking a lot happier on the ball. Decent so far, just need that final ball.

until its gets into the final third - where gomiss and jjs have been poor
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 1939 viewsTom1912

Not a bad platform. Need a lot more in the final third though.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 1939 viewsOldjack

Happy with that so far

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 1937 viewsSenhin

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:35 - Feb 11 by Tom1912

Clearly not true after Taylor's booking there

A different tackle, so that proves nothing :P

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Feb 11 with 1914 viewsPozuelosSideys

I really hate criticising our players, especially mid game, but Gomis adds nothing to our play sadly. His movement is crap and so is his hold up play.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 1884 viewsAquinas

How boring was that?

The WBA fans seem up for this game.

Gomis not getting enough supply but he hasn't exactly been working hard for it. Ki looks busy. Shelvey is our only goal threat, hopefully Montero gets someone sent off.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 1883 viewscrackerjack

Gomis has been bloody awful. Olivera to come on 2nd half for him hopefully

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 1882 viewsDanielswan

Somebody mentioned something about this being the last match on motd ... :)

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 1878 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:47 - Feb 11 by Islander

Yep, creativity is a problem without Siggy on the field. Dyer's looked after the ball well, but done little of threat. Montero is our best bet to make something happen, unless JJS can pull something out of nothing. But so far he's been wasteful. Gomis isn't helping with dead end runs. But we're looking in control so far, so a solid platform to build on.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:50 - Feb 11 with 1872 viewsJackanapes

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Feb 11 by Senhin

Other than how much of a divot you are.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Feb 11 with 1859 viewsBonjour

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:47 - Feb 11 by Islander

Gomis again highlighting why his natural game isn't suited to us. He's asking everyone, mostly JJS, to play a miracle ball to him by making poor runs away from the ball.

He is a minge!

But he did have a shot on target to be fair.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:52 - Feb 11 with 1799 viewsTom1912

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Feb 11 by Senhin

A different tackle, because it was worse
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:53 - Feb 11 with 1790 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:36 - Feb 11 by football2301

hahahahahahahaha funniest thing I've read in ages

it was simply a question. You obviously haven't read much recently.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:54 - Feb 11 with 1760 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:53 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

it was simply a question. You obviously haven't read much recently.

not as funny as what you wrote no
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:54 - Feb 11 with 1742 viewsDanielswan

Oliveira in from the start of the 2nd half please.

and Gomis out ... or we might just as well play a 4-6-0
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 20:55]

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Feb 11 with 1730 viewslondonlisa2001

At the moment Gomis and Shelvey both look awful.

Hopefully that will change.

On the other hand, Ki, Cork and Naughton look good.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Feb 11 with 1701 viewspembsjack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Feb 11 by Bonjour

Gomis again highlighting why his natural game isn't suited to us. He's asking everyone, mostly JJS, to play a miracle ball to him by making poor runs away from the ball.

He is a minge!

But he did have a shot on target to be fair.

As a signing we got this one wrong, we need someone to hold the ball up or else it just ends very disjointed
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:56 - Feb 11 with 1676 viewsSenhin

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:50 - Feb 11 by Jackanapes

Other than how much of a divot you are.

Of course. I must be for thinking we wouldn't be lucky enough to get away with a yellow for a bad tackle after this season.

It was a perfectly reasonable assumption.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:57 - Feb 11 with 1665 viewsmonmouth

Decent away performance so far. I just can't warm to Gomis; the c*ck needs to score, or at least stop falling over and pouting like a 4 year old. We're not giving him much, but I just don't like him! 10 goals between now and May might change my mind.

Could easily have been 3 reds out there if Gylfi's sending off is the benchmark. I can see Taylor walking second half if no switch made. All in all though, a lot more control and composure, Would like to see more urgency in the counter attacks, we've wasted a few so far.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 11 with 1580 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Gomis as a striker is not working, but as a defender he is doing quite well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024