Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
crowd today! 20:11 - Apr 12 with 5230 viewsconnell10

Focking great, everyone involved give yourself a pat on the back!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

crowd today! on 20:19 - Apr 12 with 5173 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No consolation for me i'm afraid.
crowd today! on 20:24 - Apr 12 with 5140 viewsconnell10

crowd today! on 20:19 - Apr 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

No consolation for me i'm afraid.

Nah but we were pretty bloody brilliant mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

crowd today! on 20:29 - Apr 12 with 5104 viewscarlh5266

Apart from the "Tony Fernandes! Tony Fernandes!" brigade. Cringe every time I hear it.
crowd today! on 20:30 - Apr 12 with 5088 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

crowd today! on 20:24 - Apr 12 by connell10

Nah but we were pretty bloody brilliant mate.

Yeah to be fair we were poisonous.

Few misplaced passes early on from their mob because of it I think.
crowd today! on 20:32 - Apr 12 with 5073 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

crowd today! on 20:29 - Apr 12 by carlh5266

Apart from the "Tony Fernandes! Tony Fernandes!" brigade. Cringe every time I hear it.

Followed by some one Joey Barton garbage.

Nearly puked in a chap's hood.
crowd today! on 20:35 - Apr 12 with 5052 viewsW14Hoop

crowd today! on 20:30 - Apr 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah to be fair we were poisonous.

Few misplaced passes early on from their mob because of it I think.

Yes great atmosphere, almost as good as THAT game vs them.

When that oscar tvvat came on and took that first corner he look rattled.
crowd today! on 20:44 - Apr 12 with 5002 viewsDorse

"Terry, you're a kunt! Terry, Terry, you're a kunt!" came over clear as a bell on the stream. Well done to all concerned. Hilarious!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

crowd today! on 20:50 - Apr 12 with 4963 viewsDWQPR

crowd today! on 20:44 - Apr 12 by Dorse

"Terry, you're a kunt! Terry, Terry, you're a kunt!" came over clear as a bell on the stream. Well done to all concerned. Hilarious!

I believe that is available for download on iTunes from this evening. A real catchy little ditty!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

crowd today! on 21:25 - Apr 12 with 4838 viewsHollowayRanger

brilliant effort apart from a tiny handful of idiots throwing missiles

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

crowd today! on 21:37 - Apr 12 with 4778 viewscarlh5266

Been trying for ages so get into a rhyming chant the FACTS that he`s a racist, adulterous, spawn of a shoplifter / coke dealer union, brother of a suicide causing scumbag, photo bombing Chelsea w@nker. That song did it.
crowd today! on 22:09 - Apr 12 with 4632 viewsbarbicanranger

yeah well done everyone - it made my day watching here at 5am in the morning hearing some of those chants. i think fabregas' celebration coming over to goad the fans shows that he didn't enjoy it
crowd today! on 22:30 - Apr 12 with 4568 viewskarl

Best chant ever, I was convinced tv would have muted that but brilliant if it went around the world!
crowd today! on 22:57 - Apr 12 with 4473 viewsPommyhoop

crowd today! on 22:30 - Apr 12 by karl

Best chant ever, I was convinced tv would have muted that but brilliant if it went around the world!

I can confirm that it went around the world.And it sounded superb.
Music to my ears..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

crowd today! on 23:00 - Apr 12 with 4466 viewsDorse

crowd today! on 21:37 - Apr 12 by carlh5266

Been trying for ages so get into a rhyming chant the FACTS that he`s a racist, adulterous, spawn of a shoplifter / coke dealer union, brother of a suicide causing scumbag, photo bombing Chelsea w@nker. That song did it.

Homer's reaction to the chant...

[Post edited 12 Apr 2015 23:01]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

crowd today! on 23:34 - Apr 12 with 4391 viewsWilloW4

crowd today! on 22:30 - Apr 12 by karl

The best chant was " John terry, your family are scum"!! No chance of libel there then, cos its 100% true.
crowd today! on 09:29 - Apr 13 with 4151 viewsQPunkR

crowd today! on 23:34 - Apr 12 by WilloW4

The best chant was " John terry, your family are scum"!! No chance of libel there then, cos its 100% true.

I started one of those, I'm pleased to report Really enjoyed the whole atmosphere yesterday 'til the 88th fúcking minute. THAT's what football's all about.

QPR - "shit but local"

crowd today! on 13:28 - Apr 13 with 3959 viewsAgedR

Even the family stand had its moments.

I do think that we should be moved to acommadate the singers from the two corners though. The Loft ought to be the most raucous stand.

It was also slightly embarrassing apologising to my 11 year old for swearing and explaining why I had lost my voice.

I'd be happy moving anywhere bar the School Lane end. Greater good and all that

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

crowd today! on 15:31 - Apr 13 with 3837 viewsRBlock

crowd today! on 21:37 - Apr 12 by carlh5266

Someone posted the first couple of lines of this on here a while back. I finished it up and have been singing it at away games to the tune of Kevin Gallen's magic:

"John Terry's a racist,
He wears a nazi hat,
His Dad will sell you cocaine,
His Mum will rob your flat,
He'll sleep with your missus,
He'll knee you in the back
And if I haven't already mentioned
He hates you if your black, oooohhhhh"
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:10 - Apr 13 with 3763 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

crowd today! on 18:09 - Apr 13 with 3608 viewsFirehoop

That John terry song , to Magic is top draw ! Excellent.
crowd today! on 00:09 - Apr 14 with 3406 viewsSeth_Gecko

Thought the atmosphere was 'OK' but not a touch on what it has been in the past.

To compare it with the Helguson 1-0 game is ridiculous. That game was different gear, it was pure hatred in the stands and the atmosphere was the best I've witnessed since Oldham.

Thought this time around it was a bit half hearted.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

crowd today! on 07:58 - Apr 14 with 3336 viewsRs_Holy

crowd today! on 00:09 - Apr 14 by Seth_Gecko

Thought the atmosphere was 'OK' but not a touch on what it has been in the past.

To compare it with the Helguson 1-0 game is ridiculous. That game was different gear, it was pure hatred in the stands and the atmosphere was the best I've witnessed since Oldham.

Thought this time around it was a bit half hearted.

The Helgusun 1 - 0 game was incredible but almost certainly helped by the early goal (9 minutes in from memory)... It gave the team and fans something to cling on to, and hightened the tension.

I thought Sundays atmosphere was almost as good and certainly better than when we lost 0 - 1 in the FA Cup and the 0 - 0 draw in the League (when Jason Park missed with a point blank header in the closing minutes).

I wish every game could be like that one (except for the chucking stuff at the end).
[Post edited 14 Apr 2015 8:04]
crowd today! on 16:23 - Apr 14 with 3226 viewspaulparker

crowd today! on 07:58 - Apr 14 by Rs_Holy

The Helgusun 1 - 0 game was incredible but almost certainly helped by the early goal (9 minutes in from memory)... It gave the team and fans something to cling on to, and hightened the tension.

I thought Sundays atmosphere was almost as good and certainly better than when we lost 0 - 1 in the FA Cup and the 0 - 0 draw in the League (when Jason Park missed with a point blank header in the closing minutes).

I wish every game could be like that one (except for the chucking stuff at the end).
[Post edited 14 Apr 2015 8:04]

The Helguson game was a combination of a few things which made the atmosphere one of the best ive been to

it was the 1st time we played them at HQ for a long time
the league cup game where we lost 0-1 , a lot of battles around Hammersmith that night
a 4 oclock KO when every one has had a good drink
the Warnock factor , and us being the plucky underdogs
the fact that chelsea dismissed us as they would Fulham, when it was our cup final
the early goal and the fact they lost there heads

try as we did, and it was a good atmosphere nothing will be that day in october , it was a one off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024