Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whos going on there holibobs 15:33 - Jun 3 with 11602 viewswombat

mexico for me two weeks of sun sea beach and tequilla

anyone else ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

whos going on there holibobs on 11:24 - Jun 8 with 1481 viewsCamberleyR

whos going on there holibobs on 10:58 - Jun 8 by wombat

sensatori rievera maya not far from you i think mate looks ok as does yours , yeah ive heard the same we upgradeds as well on the dream liner , being of a fuller figure couldnt stand the thought of cattle class for that long lol apart from the obvious what u planning on doing while ur over there ?

Apart from the obvious? Well after working pretty much solidly for the last six months without a break, absolutely sod all if I can help it. Soaking up the sun by the pool and beach mostly. We may do one or two excursions but we're only out there a week. I'll pack my Guinness retro top so if you see me give me a URRRRRs

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

whos going on there holibobs on 11:24 - Jun 8 with 1480 viewsMrSheen

whos going on there holibobs on 13:37 - Jun 4 by R_from_afar

Skomer? I didn't realise it was possible to stay there. Did the shearwaters keep you awake?

Lundy sounds great. Should be incredible if you like stargazing or snorkelling, or just getting away from it all.

Yours, Envious R

Do as the locals do and have a Stargazey pie. Gruesome.

whos going on there holibobs on 11:32 - Jun 8 with 1460 viewswombat

whos going on there holibobs on 11:24 - Jun 8 by CamberleyR

Apart from the obvious? Well after working pretty much solidly for the last six months without a break, absolutely sod all if I can help it. Soaking up the sun by the pool and beach mostly. We may do one or two excursions but we're only out there a week. I'll pack my Guinness retro top so if you see me give me a URRRRRs

defo mate ill be doing the same , if u see a bloke being dragged behind a marlin off your beach hopefully that will be me , luckily going for two weeks so should get two half day seas fishing trips

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024