Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whos going on there holibobs 15:33 - Jun 3 with 11601 viewswombat

mexico for me two weeks of sun sea beach and tequilla

anyone else ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

whos going on there holibobs on 11:13 - Jun 4 with 2414 viewsTrance_Trousers

Same as you CamberleyR

Well same hotel that is. We leave 15th come back the day you go out.

Out there for my bullseye

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

whos going on there holibobs on 11:15 - Jun 4 with 2413 viewsMrSheen

Now my twins are 16 it may be the last family holiday we have together until they are pushing Mrs Sheen and me around in wheelchairs, so we've given in to what they wanted. A week in New York and a week in Vermont. I expect to put on a stone.
whos going on there holibobs on 12:12 - Jun 4 with 2366 viewsHarbour

Kefalonia for 2 weeks...
whos going on there holibobs on 12:30 - Jun 4 with 2346 viewsR_from_afar

whos going on there holibobs on 18:31 - Jun 3 by Juzzie

End of the month I'm going to Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan for two weeks.

Wow, nice one. That *is* exotic. Trekking?

I am taking the train (greener than flying) to the Pyrenees, for a week in the mountains and a week on the coast in or near Collioure.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

whos going on there holibobs on 13:01 - Jun 4 with 2322 viewsMaggsinho

whos going on there holibobs on 11:15 - Jun 4 by MrSheen

Now my twins are 16 it may be the last family holiday we have together until they are pushing Mrs Sheen and me around in wheelchairs, so we've given in to what they wanted. A week in New York and a week in Vermont. I expect to put on a stone.

I put on nearly a stone in a week in New York, a cheesecake the size of a house brick was my own personal highlight.

Less exotically, a week in Suffolk for us this year.
whos going on there holibobs on 13:07 - Jun 4 with 2309 viewsMonahoop

whos going on there holibobs on 10:58 - Jun 4 by QPunkR

Wait, you've got a problem with holibobs but not with "there" in the title?!

Their is always won on hear to spot mistakes like that!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

whos going on there holibobs on 13:09 - Jun 4 with 2296 viewsvodkasupper

1st in about 6 years, getting more and more difficult to find that unspoilt relaxing location. Anyone been to Meganisi? Small Island somewhere in Greece.
whos going on there holibobs on 13:18 - Jun 4 with 2289 viewsvodkasupper

whos going on there holibobs on 10:46 - Jun 4 by suttonranger

I had numerous boys hi days in kardamena round about 2002, it was cracking then, I feel sorry for the island and it's a disgrace they've invaded it.

Anyway off to turkey today (olu Deniz) - hopefully no invasions, don't think the Turks would put up with that shit.

Good choice Sutton, Had a great time in Olu Deniz. Take one of your old shirts for the Magic Garden and have the Seafood Platter (they cook it at your table) at Buzz Beach Bar.

I also found a tiny bit of Turkish will help you stop being bothered by the street sellers and paragliders.
Login to get fewer ads

whos going on there holibobs on 13:37 - Jun 4 with 2274 viewsR_from_afar

whos going on there holibobs on 20:25 - Jun 3 by HantsR

Didn't really manage much in the way of holidays in last two years apart from a superb stay on Skomer in 2013

Anyway all about to change as going to stay on Lundy Island on Saturday for a few days, Shetland later in June then IOW with extended family in August.

Got a ferry booked to France in September but not sure where to drive to - originally planned, then had to cancel an Odyssey drive to Sorrento in 2014 but not quite so keen to do that now now as hotel prices seem to have shot up.

Skomer? I didn't realise it was possible to stay there. Did the shearwaters keep you awake?

Lundy sounds great. Should be incredible if you like stargazing or snorkelling, or just getting away from it all.

Yours, Envious R

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

whos going on there holibobs on 14:31 - Jun 4 with 2247 viewskingshill

whos going on there holibobs on 13:37 - Jun 4 by R_from_afar

Skomer? I didn't realise it was possible to stay there. Did the shearwaters keep you awake?

Lundy sounds great. Should be incredible if you like stargazing or snorkelling, or just getting away from it all.

Yours, Envious R

2 weeks in Gran Canaria for me with the highlight to follow shortly after:-

For those that know him Albi from Kensal Green's wedding in Killarney, Co Kerry.
Any wedding in Ireland is special but this could get really messy........
whos going on there holibobs on 14:54 - Jun 4 with 2224 viewsQPunkR

whos going on there holibobs on 13:07 - Jun 4 by Monahoop

Their is always won on hear to spot mistakes like that!

Innit!

QPR - "shit but local"

whos going on there holibobs on 15:17 - Jun 4 with 2210 viewsTheChef

One week in Loch Lomond / Trossachs next week.

11 nights in the Sensatori hotel in Crete in July.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

whos going on there holibobs on 15:23 - Jun 4 with 2197 viewsgordanoR

A week in Shaldon, Devon in late August. Love the place as there's not much going on other than a beach, small zoo & a nice pub. As much as my daughter would like to go abroad her brothers are still too young.
whos going on there holibobs on 22:30 - Jun 4 with 2117 viewsA40Bosh

whos going on there holibobs on 08:45 - Jun 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Our GAA club and first team are just entering the championship season so that books up every weekend for a long while. Hoping to fit a 4-5 day midweek surf trip in though, probably in Clare.

I'm not going to Ireland
I'm not going to Ireland
Tra La La La
Tra La La La!!!!!

No Costa Del Cork for me this year
PRAISE THE LORD

This year I'm off to sunny Portugal
Say Viva The Algarve

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

whos going on there holibobs on 23:39 - Jun 4 with 2080 viewsHantsR

whos going on there holibobs on 13:37 - Jun 4 by R_from_afar

Yours, Envious R

Hi there. I can give you chapter and verse on Skomer - one of my best holidays ever with fabulous weather in June 2013. I think only about a dozen visitors can stay at any one time.

I've put some of my Skomer pictures on the gallery of my makeshift website:

http://npapps6.wix.com/nick-papps-photos

Join the Welsh Wildlife Trust and you get first chance at booking - for a June stay I made my booking the previous October and got the double room for me and Mrs Hants in one of the best weeks.

Oh, yes the Manx Shearwaters - loud wild experience of 150000 pairs from about 1130 pm onward. I thought it was a surreal, fantastic experience walking amidst the the cacophony of noise filling the night skies as they returned from their fishing trips to crash land and waddle to their burrows. Unfortunately one crashed straight into my head, leaving quite a big bump. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so I did both.

Don't think I'll be snorkelling in Lundy, I was a BSAC diver but that was some time ago and I'm not so keen on the cold water these days! Walks, stars, photography, birds, wildlife..indeed.
whos going on there holibobs on 09:46 - Jun 5 with 2009 viewsGloucs_R

whos going on there holibobs on 10:47 - Jun 4 by CamberleyR

We're staying at the Porto Bello Beach. What's Kardamena like?

Havent been back since 1997 so couldnt tell you I am afraid.

Poll: Are we staying up?

whos going on there holibobs on 10:26 - Jun 5 with 1991 viewskomradkirk

Had two holidays during the last season,Vegas and Algarve so a couple of weekends in northern towns before Cristmas will have to see me through this year
whos going on there holibobs on 10:31 - Jun 5 with 1983 viewseastside_r

Currently in Ibiza etc.
whos going on there holibobs on 09:58 - Jun 8 with 1888 viewskarl

HantsR
Last night was the first time we had a proper clear night sky this year.
I was out at 10pm and it was like a cool summer late afternoon, this week is mild winds with rain showers (same as yesterday) you might just have timed your Shetland trip right!
whos going on there holibobs on 10:01 - Jun 8 with 1888 viewsdaveB

Just had a week at Butlins Minehead which was brilliant and got 3 weeks in florida to look forward to in August/September
whos going on there holibobs on 10:08 - Jun 8 with 1880 viewsRamseyR

Me & Mrs Ramsey taking our motorbikes over to Spain/Portugal for a two week tour. Mountains.....Sunshine.....Glorious roads...what's not to like.
whos going on there holibobs on 10:30 - Jun 8 with 1861 viewsCFW

Going on another cruise with Celebrity. Start in Venice then Dubrovnik, Kotor, Corfu, Katakolon and Malta. Finish in Rome where are are spending four days. Looking forward to it away from work and football!!!!
whos going on there holibobs on 10:42 - Jun 8 with 1851 viewswombat

whos going on there holibobs on 08:34 - Jun 4 by CamberleyR

Flying out for our honeymoon on the 29th June and staying at the Yucatan Princess in Playa Del Carmen. Can't bloody wait either
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 8:40]

camberley are you flying thomson by chance ? if so give us an update on the flight out , flew thomson to the madives a few years ago worst ten hrs of my life , toilets werent working , no drinks on return flight as they forgot to load them in Male , flying to mexico on the dream liner so hopefully a better flight this time

whos going on there holibobs on 10:50 - Jun 8 with 1846 viewsCamberleyR

whos going on there holibobs on 10:42 - Jun 8 by wombat

camberley are you flying thomson by chance ? if so give us an update on the flight out , flew thomson to the madives a few years ago worst ten hrs of my life , toilets werent working , no drinks on return flight as they forgot to load them in Male , flying to mexico on the dream liner so hopefully a better flight this time

Yes, we're flying by Thomson on the Dreamliner in Premium. Supposed to be an excellent flight on the Dreamliner. Had to upgrade really as it's the honeymoon. What hotel are you staying at?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

whos going on there holibobs on 10:58 - Jun 8 with 1833 viewswombat

whos going on there holibobs on 10:50 - Jun 8 by CamberleyR

Yes, we're flying by Thomson on the Dreamliner in Premium. Supposed to be an excellent flight on the Dreamliner. Had to upgrade really as it's the honeymoon. What hotel are you staying at?

sensatori rievera maya not far from you i think mate looks ok as does yours , yeah ive heard the same we upgradeds as well on the dream liner , being of a fuller figure couldnt stand the thought of cattle class for that long lol apart from the obvious what u planning on doing while ur over there ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024