Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feel good festival 16:05 - Jun 23 with 3547 viewsDerekHall5

Does the club have a stall at the feel good festival? It would be a great marketing opportunity for them without really having to do a lot of work. Get Desmond down there, give away signed footballs, match day ticket, shirts and get some interest in the club.
Feel good festival on 17:24 - Jun 23 with 3449 viewsPDIDDY

The south and the uplifters is a good lineup, top loader not my cup of tea but looks like a decent night to be had, just gotta get back from Walsall sharpish

Gissa job

Feel good festival on 17:26 - Jun 23 with 3449 viewslyberoc

Don,t know about the Feelgood as it,s a council run event there would probably be a charge,but they could certainly put a stall on the Ride in Rock out Festival the day after the Feelgood, cost would probably be a donation to the raffle
Feel good festival on 18:17 - Jun 23 with 3383 viewsupthedale

Feel good festival on 17:26 - Jun 23 by lyberoc

Don,t know about the Feelgood as it,s a council run event there would probably be a charge,but they could certainly put a stall on the Ride in Rock out Festival the day after the Feelgood, cost would probably be a donation to the raffle

I don't think there would need to be a charge for a "fun" stall - that's the point of the festival.

Fair enough if the club was selling shirts and merchandise, but if the club was purely using it as a marketing event - so maybe penalties against the Rochdale keeper or autographs, or even just Desmond/Dale greeting kids - then I don't see why there would need to be a charge, it would most probably add to people's enjoyment of the Feel Good; benefitting both parties.

And it helps promote the message of the festival - to feel good about Rochdale and promote the positive aspects of the town. I'm sure most on here feel like part of a community when they attend matches, and spreading that community feeling can only be a good thing. It could potentially also promote sport/activity in the town to the kids.

I think the Feel Good is one of the best things about Rochdale at the moment (full marks to those who came up with the idea and run it) and any local businesses/clubs/whatever supporting it can only be good for the town in my opinion. Obviously you wouldn't want stalls where someone is just stood there selling their product to you though, but substitute that for a few games for kids (or adults!) and a bit of interest then, even if the stall if owned by a business, the marketing aspect is irrelevant really.
Feel good festival on 19:37 - Jun 23 with 3283 viewslyberoc

Very true and it won,t hurt for someone at the club to ask about the possibility of a stall. With the Flying Horse being the main sponsor of the event and a sports pub it would be quite apt
Feel good festival on 19:45 - Jun 23 with 3270 viewsdingdangblue

Feel good festival on 19:37 - Jun 23 by lyberoc

Very true and it won,t hurt for someone at the club to ask about the possibility of a stall. With the Flying Horse being the main sponsor of the event and a sports pub it would be quite apt

If only we had someone at the club with past dealings with the Council.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Feel good festival on 19:48 - Jun 23 with 3261 viewsmightydale

Feel good festival on 19:45 - Jun 23 by dingdangblue

If only we had someone at the club with past dealings with the Council.

why doesnt someone/trust e mail Frances about the idea

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Feel good festival on 20:00 - Jun 23 with 3222 viewsR17ALE

Feel good festival on 19:48 - Jun 23 by mightydale

She'sd already had the idea and is keen for the club to have a presence at the festival. How she's getting on with it, I don't know.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Feel good festival on 20:21 - Jun 23 with 3179 viewsYorkshire_Dale

When is the Festival.... for us out of town.
Login to get fewer ads

Feel good festival on 20:29 - Jun 23 with 3158 viewsroccydaleian

Feel good festival on 20:21 - Jun 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

When is the Festival.... for us out of town.

http://www.rochdale.gov.uk/latest_news/featured/rochdale_feel_good_festival.aspx
Feel good festival on 22:58 - Jun 23 with 3019 viewsdingdangblue

Feel good festival on 19:48 - Jun 23 by mightydale

It might take 12 months to get a licence for such a stall?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Feel good festival on 23:23 - Jun 23 with 2993 viewsRosun

Doubt it.
According to the board outside the ground the next match is on the 25th April 2015 against MK Dons.
Come on Rochdale. For fcucks sake. Get the simple things sorted.
Feel good festival on 12:46 - Jun 26 with 2752 viewsupthedale

It's now been announced via the Feel Good Facebook site that Rochdale are sponsoring the event and are an official festival partner.

It literally beggars belief that this wasn't done in the past; very, very poor marketing. I assume it was just laziness or lack of creativity.

It's great news and shows we're definitely moving in the right way!
[Post edited 26 Jun 2015 12:46]
Feel good festival on 12:55 - Jun 26 with 2726 viewslyberoc

"Rochdale Afc are one of the sponsors for this summer’s festival. For the first time the club will be an official festival partner, marketing the event to their thousands of fans pre-season and promoting us at Spotland Stadium during their opening games in August.
The League One club will also take part in the festival on both days with their Dale in the Community Sport Trust team hosting football skills sessions and guest appearances by their mischievous mascot Desmond the Dragon!"
Feel good festival on 12:57 - Jun 26 with 2707 viewsKenBoon

Feel good festival on 12:46 - Jun 26 by upthedale

It's now been announced via the Feel Good Facebook site that Rochdale are sponsoring the event and are an official festival partner.

It literally beggars belief that this wasn't done in the past; very, very poor marketing. I assume it was just laziness or lack of creativity.

It's great news and shows we're definitely moving in the right way!
[Post edited 26 Jun 2015 12:46]

Why the need to complain about the past? It's done with. Nothing can change it. This is a good move and should be praised. Be happy!
Feel good festival on 13:07 - Jun 26 with 2687 viewsupthedale

Feel good festival on 12:57 - Jun 26 by KenBoon

Why the need to complain about the past? It's done with. Nothing can change it. This is a good move and should be praised. Be happy!

Just pointing it out.

Most of the topics are about the past, I assume you've commented on all those too and no-one is allowed an opinion about Hery having left the club for example.

It is a great move, and I did praise it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024