Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things creeping into football that get on your tits 12:04 - Jul 14 with 10342 viewsDarran

I'll go first.

The word WORLDY.

Just f*ck off is it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:16 - Jul 14 with 3857 viewsWarwickHunt

Pointing to the sky when they've scored.

Doing that f*cking stupid heart thing with their fingers when they've scored.

Sh!te away kits designed by colour blind kids with ADHD

"Top, top..."
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:23 - Jul 14 with 3822 viewsossie_jacks

Michael owen bloke gets right on my tits
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:23 - Jul 14 with 3822 viewsMillie

Not keen on a player showing respect to a club that shat on them by not celebrating
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:27 - Jul 14 with 3799 viewsmarchamjack

Half and half scarves

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:32 - Jul 14 with 3775 viewsJFSwan

Toe poking the ball away stopping a player taking a quick free kick.
Is never punished by yellow card because its not quite a petulant hoof up the field.

Young cocky footballers who are not that good yet get paid ££££££

Diving, obviously, or even more specifically is " the entitlement to go down" or "making the refs mind up" when i played in the park it was always a sign of weakness if you fell over. The referees do not help, because they rarely give a foul when a player stays up right.

The sheer money in the game has taken it away from the purest form of sport.

Over zealous or non-consistent stewards, one week i can walk along row A, other weeks i'm not allowed ?

Being seen as a customer, not a fan.

The Messi-ronaldo debate

Womens football headlines on the same page as mens football, have a separate section isit ?

" We need more black managers " why ? why does skin colour matter ?
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:33 - Jul 14 with 3771 viewsSilverSurfer

'early doors' stupid pointless expression
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:42 - Jul 14 with 3746 viewsshandyjack

fans leaving early (just for Jackfath)
Goalkeepers taking longer than 6 seconds with ball in their hands, falling down after catching a ball to waste time

Poll: Expectation for the season

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:48 - Jul 14 with 3730 viewskarnataka

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:32 - Jul 14 by JFSwan

Toe poking the ball away stopping a player taking a quick free kick.
Is never punished by yellow card because its not quite a petulant hoof up the field.

Young cocky footballers who are not that good yet get paid ££££££

Diving, obviously, or even more specifically is " the entitlement to go down" or "making the refs mind up" when i played in the park it was always a sign of weakness if you fell over. The referees do not help, because they rarely give a foul when a player stays up right.

The sheer money in the game has taken it away from the purest form of sport.

Over zealous or non-consistent stewards, one week i can walk along row A, other weeks i'm not allowed ?

Being seen as a customer, not a fan.

The Messi-ronaldo debate

Womens football headlines on the same page as mens football, have a separate section isit ?

" We need more black managers " why ? why does skin colour matter ?

" The referees do not help, because they rarely give a foul when a player stays up right. "

Apart from the tw@t who sent Fab off at West Ham when the player he was supposed to have fouled not only stayed on his feet but ran on another 5 yards and had a shot at goal.
Login to get fewer ads

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:54 - Jul 14 with 3711 viewsjack247

'You would never see a footballer do that' whenever a rugby player/synchronised swimmer/priest does anything good.

Those generic Facebook pictures of a rugby player bleeding whilst playing and a footballer with his face etched in pain.

Nigel Pearson. Though technically he has been in football ages, he still irritates the life out of me.
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:54 - Jul 14 with 3710 viewsPegojack

Paying a 'booking fee' of £3 when you buy a ticket on-line.

It's like "yeah, thanks for the money for the ticket, oh, and I nearly forgot, here's another £3 charge just for the pleasure of doing business with us, and count yourself lucky we don't charge you another £2 for sending you this message, you snivelling piece of sh1t".
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 13:09 - Jul 14 with 3674 viewspencoedjack

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:27 - Jul 14 by marchamjack

Half and half scarves

This ^

I think Darren posted half Swans / scum scarves the other week
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 13:29 - Jul 14 with 3620 viewsTrundle10

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 13:09 - Jul 14 by pencoedjack

This ^

I think Darren posted half Swans / scum scarves the other week

Another Cardiff reference, well done!
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 13:34 - Jul 14 with 3608 viewsFlashberryjack

Turning up for the first game of the season and finding your view obstructed by LED flashing advertising boards stuck in your face.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:10 - Jul 14 with 3524 viewsairedale

This should be called 'Grumpy old men' thread.

Good thread, very sensible imo!
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:14 - Jul 14 with 3505 viewsLeonisGod

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:54 - Jul 14 by jack247

'You would never see a footballer do that' whenever a rugby player/synchronised swimmer/priest does anything good.

Those generic Facebook pictures of a rugby player bleeding whilst playing and a footballer with his face etched in pain.

Nigel Pearson. Though technically he has been in football ages, he still irritates the life out of me.

You're in luck because Pearson's not in football anymore. I suspect he'll be back to piss you off soon enough though.
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:16 - Jul 14 with 3500 viewsLeonisGod

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:16 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

"Top, top..."

Yes
Yes
Yes

And those flashing neon advertising boards around half the pitch (so just for the sky cameras then) .
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:27 - Jul 14 with 3474 viewsunion_jack

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:16 - Jul 14 by LeonisGod

Yes
Yes
Yes

And those flashing neon advertising boards around half the pitch (so just for the sky cameras then) .

As a confirmed grumpy old git, I love threads like these.

Anyway, all of the above plus the use of the word 'delicious' to describe a good cross, pass or shot. It should be reserved for food only!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:46 - Jul 14 with 3429 viewsmonmouth

'Educated' feet.
'Football intelligence'

They are mostly as thick as pigshit and can boot a piece of inflated plastic, which makes them just about the luckiest wa*kers on earth. Live with it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:46 - Jul 14 with 3429 viewsBorojack

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:27 - Jul 14 by union_jack

As a confirmed grumpy old git, I love threads like these.

Anyway, all of the above plus the use of the word 'delicious' to describe a good cross, pass or shot. It should be reserved for food only!!

The Scouse accent erm erm
And Sky not putting subtitles on when Jamie Carragher is on.
The Stevie Gerrard love in last season was irritating as well.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 14:49 - Jul 14 with 3418 viewsMillie

Did anyone mention half and half scarves, what the fug, what's worse is that the dad buying them for his kid at Man U when you know the dad is a closet Red.
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 15:01 - Jul 14 with 3387 viewslondonlisa2001

I don't like those new type corporate packages for watching the game.
You know the ones - you get a ticket, travel and a hotel all thrown in.
Takes tickets away from the genuine fans if you ask me...
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 15:11 - Jul 14 with 3346 viewsJethroJack

Talking of creeping.....that dog-turd Lawrenson.
Also, Mr Burns aka Sven.
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 15:12 - Jul 14 with 3341 viewsmacthejack

I guess they've been around for a while but... Post match interviews! Has anything remotely interesting, entertaining or informative ever been said in a post match interview? It's always the same recycled, predictable soundbites time after time.
Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 15:14 - Jul 14 with 3332 viewsfather_jack

superfan cliques on social media.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 15:17 - Jul 14 with 3322 viewsjackrabbit

Things creeping into football that get on your tits on 12:16 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

"Top, top..."

Totally unnecessary away kits - no clash.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024