Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excited about tomorrow 16:12 - Aug 7 with 3728 viewscalHoop

The last 5 seasons have been bonkers. Champions, staying up last day, relegation, play off, relegation.

But, I haven't been as excited about the start of the season since we won the league. The reason being I haven't a clue what to expect. At the start of every season post Championship win I've had a fair idea and only the season we won the play offs was I wrong.

I look at the favourites for the title and then see they've lost two of their best players from last season Boro (Tomlin and Bamford), Hull (Brady and Chester), Burnley (Ings and Trippier) and there seems no reason to me why we can't do very well.

Perhaps Chery will be 2011 Taarabt, Lluongo - Derry, Polter - Helguson along with Mackie - Mackie and Faurlin - Faurlin.

Here's hoping anyway. I'll return at 5pm tomorrow to take it all back.
Excited about tomorrow on 16:20 - Aug 7 with 3691 viewsdaveB

I've tried not to look at what other clubs are doing and just want to enjoy it all. Quite excited about tomorrow, i expect that won't last long.

If QPR can have a decent season and give me a team I can like as well as support then I'll be happy
Excited about tomorrow on 16:21 - Aug 7 with 3686 viewseghamranger

Think it odd that brentford are 7/2 and we are 9/2. Not going tmr but looking forward to next sat.

We still have Phillips and Austin at the moment too ( currently 😄)
Excited about tomorrow on 16:41 - Aug 7 with 3595 viewsessextaxiboy

It does feel like we have the club back or at least on the way . London derby , allocation sold out .. I cant wait
Excited about tomorrow on 20:00 - Aug 7 with 3440 viewsRangersw12

Really looking forward to it nice little boat trip then a piss up in Greenwich after the game
Excited about tomorrow on 22:12 - Aug 7 with 3272 viewsLadbrokeR

Of course you are it's the football season and it's an an excuse to get on it
Excited about tomorrow on 22:46 - Aug 7 with 3221 viewsLblock

Excited about tomorrow on 22:12 - Aug 7 by LadbrokeR

Of course you are it's the football season and it's an an excuse to get on it

It's a novel idea

I like it

I'm in!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Excited about tomorrow on 23:16 - Aug 7 with 3178 viewsTheBlob

Sorry,but for the first time in many,many years I'm not.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Excited about tomorrow on 23:18 - Aug 7 with 3172 viewsHollowayRanger

not excited at all

had 15 years of trying to get back to prem did it as champions

fcuked up

then get playoff final win at Wembley

fcuked up again

now starting again but already seen us be champions and playoff winners so the excitement has gone

tomorrow im off to kent for long weekend and chances are I wont know result till Monday afternoon when I get back

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Excited about tomorrow on 23:28 - Aug 7 with 3149 viewsRangersw12

Excited about tomorrow on 23:18 - Aug 7 by HollowayRanger

not excited at all

fcuked up

fcuked up again

now starting again but already seen us be champions and playoff winners so the excitement has gone

tomorrow im off to kent for long weekend and chances are I wont know result till Monday afternoon when I get back

For me it's never been about the football and always about the day out yes its good when we win etc but following a club like ours you expect more downs than ups

Wembley will be best it will ever get for us but it won't stop me being excited about another season just like I have for the last 25 years

[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 23:41]
Excited about tomorrow on 23:50 - Aug 7 with 3111 viewsqueensparker

I'd say I'm more intrigued than excited.

I'm on old c--t these days, and the last few seasons have worn me out. Play-offs with Zamora, Faurlin-stress-based promotion, last day Agueroo game, those two f--king humiliating relegations that lost our whole club credibility and loads of cash...

A nice 11th, battering Brentford and Fulham, and taking stock would do me.
Excited about tomorrow on 07:40 - Aug 8 with 2995 viewswgchoop

Excited about tomorrow on 23:18 - Aug 7 by HollowayRanger

not excited at all

fcuked up

fcuked up again

What absolute tosh so by your reckoning if anything good happens then we don't produce u give up ?? We have won finals and lost them we have been promoted and relegated but we are still QPR the greatest bloody team to grace a football field !!!!! Yes I'm excited about another season and have had all I can take from the sad pessimistic fans get behind the team or do one !!!!!!
Excited about tomorrow on 09:16 - Aug 8 with 2917 viewsHollowayRanger

Excited about tomorrow on 07:40 - Aug 8 by wgchoop

What absolute tosh so by your reckoning if anything good happens then we don't produce u give up ?? We have won finals and lost them we have been promoted and relegated but we are still QPR the greatest bloody team to grace a football field !!!!! Yes I'm excited about another season and have had all I can take from the sad pessimistic fans get behind the team or do one !!!!!!

(we are still QPR the greatest bloody team to grace a football field)

and I talk tosh!

I don't give up if I did ive a very decent local team to support but I don't and never will be a gooner

just saying the new season doesn't excite me as the very best we can do is just repeat what Warnock and harry did in recent history (been there done it) dosent mean I wont be at the loft for every home game but when I miss a game now it doesn't bother me where as before id crawl out of a death bed to get my weekly fix

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Excited about tomorrow on 09:44 - Aug 8 with 2889 viewsDiscodroids

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man bereft of nobbys nuts and pints of fosters courtesy of tony fernandes in the sprinbok PMA ! XX
#Thomas Jefferson

i wouldnt be the man i am today wthout a little PMA

all my love,

joey

xx
[Post edited 8 Aug 2015 9:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Excited about tomorrow on 09:58 - Aug 8 with 2868 viewsDorse

Excited about tomorrow on 09:44 - Aug 8 by Discodroids

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man bereft of nobbys nuts and pints of fosters courtesy of tony fernandes in the sprinbok PMA ! XX
#Thomas Jefferson

i wouldnt be the man i am today wthout a little PMA

all my love,

joey

xx
[Post edited 8 Aug 2015 9:53]

PMA? Poke My Anus?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Excited about tomorrow on 10:00 - Aug 8 with 2866 viewsDiscodroids

Excited about tomorrow on 09:58 - Aug 8 by Dorse

PMA? Poke My Anus?

its about the same concept mate .

PMA !

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Excited about tomorrow on 10:20 - Aug 8 with 2844 viewsDorse

Excited about tomorrow on 10:00 - Aug 8 by Discodroids

its about the same concept mate .

PMA !

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024