Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our 2nd goal today 19:08 - Aug 22 with 2154 viewsQPR1882

Worth the entrance fee alone, Austins little flick was world class.
Our 2nd goal today on 19:13 - Aug 22 with 2102 viewskingo

He did a lot of nice flicks in and around the box, but I know it sounds churlish, he annoyed me with his selfishness, especially when he grabbed the ball off Polter. But as you said the second goal was class, and so was the first. Great cross from Perch and another superb lay back.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Our 2nd goal today on 19:28 - Aug 22 with 1994 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought that too.He didn't exactly rush over to celebrate with the rest of the team though,or they didnt rush over to acknowledge what a major part he played in the goal.
He may have been feeling his injury again today,but he didnt really look too interested in the 2nd half,but I'd take him not looking interested if he can make and score goals like today.
Our 2nd goal today on 19:36 - Aug 22 with 1908 viewsitsbiga

Top Scorers;
4 Austin(QPR)
3 Kike(Middlesbrough)
2 Afobe(Wolves)
2 Antenucci(Leeds)
2 Cairney(Fulham)

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Our 2nd goal today on 19:49 - Aug 22 with 1834 viewsTacticalR

First goal he killed the ball to set up Chery.

Austin actually had a big impact on the game without looking as though he was doing much.

Grabbing the ball for the penalty didn't look good, but perhaps he is the designated penalty-taker?

Air hostess clique

Our 2nd goal today on 19:52 - Aug 22 with 1803 viewsQPR1882

Our 2nd goal today on 19:49 - Aug 22 by TacticalR

Austin actually had a big impact on the game without looking as though he was doing much.

Grabbing the ball for the penalty didn't look good, but perhaps he is the designated penalty-taker?

Was our penalty taker last year so see no reason why he should not take them. Polter picked the ball up and said me but did not argue when Austin over ruled him, did not see a problem with it myself.
Our 2nd goal today on 20:05 - Aug 22 with 1735 viewsQPR_John

Three nil up pulled back to three two given a penalty who do you want to take it. Somebody who while not guaranteeing it has a high chance of scoring or somebody who has not taken a penalty for the club before. You tell me
Our 2nd goal today on 20:09 - Aug 22 with 1708 viewsmalcob

charlie was involved in all 4 goals today thats good enough for me

I'd rather be in P block

Our 2nd goal today on 20:23 - Aug 22 with 1635 viewsdannyblue

The penalty told us a lot I think. Austin had done well enough in the build up but was standing on the touch line in front of R block with his hands on his hips. Since the ball was on the other side, he couldn't be bothered / didn't have the energy to get into the box and wasn't planning to contribute to the move at all. He was watching just like us. But as soon as the pen was given he got all interested, trotted over and despite the crowd chanting Chery, went and grabbed the ball off the 'big fcking German' even though he wanted it for himself. It seemed a bit rich to me. Glad he scored.

I think it was a pen. Seen them not given, but we'd had one very good, and one soft call already.
Login to get fewer ads

Our 2nd goal today on 20:29 - Aug 22 with 1603 viewsbosh67

We needed a cool head to slot that in and he did the right thing taking the ball.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Our 2nd goal today on 20:36 - Aug 22 with 1570 viewsQPR1882

Our 2nd goal today on 20:23 - Aug 22 by dannyblue

The penalty told us a lot I think. Austin had done well enough in the build up but was standing on the touch line in front of R block with his hands on his hips. Since the ball was on the other side, he couldn't be bothered / didn't have the energy to get into the box and wasn't planning to contribute to the move at all. He was watching just like us. But as soon as the pen was given he got all interested, trotted over and despite the crowd chanting Chery, went and grabbed the ball off the 'big fcking German' even though he wanted it for himself. It seemed a bit rich to me. Glad he scored.

I think it was a pen. Seen them not given, but we'd had one very good, and one soft call already.

was 100% pen as was the one in the 66th min when Austin was taken down from behind
Our 2nd goal today on 20:58 - Aug 22 with 1493 viewsterryb

Our 2nd goal today on 19:36 - Aug 22 by itsbiga

Top Scorers;
4 Austin(QPR)
3 Kike(Middlesbrough)
2 Afobe(Wolves)
2 Antenucci(Leeds)
2 Cairney(Fulham)

I think you will find that Phillips & Chery have two as well.
Our 2nd goal today on 21:13 - Aug 22 with 1431 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought that too.He didn't exactly rush over to celebrate with the rest of the team though,or they didnt rush over to acknowledge what a major part he played in the goal.
He may have been feeling his injury again today,but he didnt really look too interested in the 2nd half,but I'd take him not looking interested if he can make and score goals like today.
Our 2nd goal today on 21:58 - Aug 22 with 1316 viewsDWQPR

Blimey suddenly we are a message board full of psycho-analysts! Austin scores two, lays one on and by all accounts looked disinterested. Could it be like a lot of players towards the end because of the heat he was blowing out of his àrse? His first goal, yep he could and in my opinion should have laid Chery in but, then he did score, I was immediately reminded by the Jermaine Jenus piece on the BBC yesterday about Austin being single-mindedly focused on scoring goals and that was a prime example. The penalty wasn't about being selfish. He is the designated penalty taker appointed by Ramsey so he did what the manager would have wanted to do, and he scored. It was Herman the German who was at fault thinking that because he won the penalty he had a right to take it. Sorry pal, doesn't work like that, you have to earn your stripes here. For me Austin never looked either interested or disinterested as any other player.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Our 2nd goal today on 22:05 - Aug 22 with 1290 viewsQPR1882

Our 2nd goal today on 21:58 - Aug 22 by DWQPR

Blimey suddenly we are a message board full of psycho-analysts! Austin scores two, lays one on and by all accounts looked disinterested. Could it be like a lot of players towards the end because of the heat he was blowing out of his àrse? His first goal, yep he could and in my opinion should have laid Chery in but, then he did score, I was immediately reminded by the Jermaine Jenus piece on the BBC yesterday about Austin being single-mindedly focused on scoring goals and that was a prime example. The penalty wasn't about being selfish. He is the designated penalty taker appointed by Ramsey so he did what the manager would have wanted to do, and he scored. It was Herman the German who was at fault thinking that because he won the penalty he had a right to take it. Sorry pal, doesn't work like that, you have to earn your stripes here. For me Austin never looked either interested or disinterested as any other player.

Blimey suddenly we are a message board full of psycho-analysts!

OR

maybe we just have one or two people who rightly or wrongly heaven forbid have there own opinion about something.An opinion that will not change the world but an opinion never the less.An opinion that will not change todays great result or the way players played in said game. An opinion that will not change the way we play in Yorkshire next week or the way the players react in the game.

IT IS AN OPINION, as you rightly or wrongly had one.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2015 22:24]
Our 2nd goal today on 22:13 - Aug 22 with 1259 viewsessextaxiboy

Our 2nd goal today on 22:05 - Aug 22 by QPR1882

Blimey suddenly we are a message board full of psycho-analysts!

OR

maybe we just have one or two people who rightly or wrongly heaven forbid have there own opinion about something.An opinion that will not change the world but an opinion never the less.An opinion that will not change todays great result or the way players played in said game. An opinion that will not change the way we play in Yorkshire next week or the way the players react in the game.

IT IS AN OPINION, as you rightly or wrongly had one.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2015 22:24]

Winning Losing
or Drawing never change the taker or whats the point in designating one?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024