Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... 18:26 - Oct 2 with 2172 viewsdistortR

Like nuclear weapons. Like half the players contracted to chelsea. Now, they make big bucks by loaning these players out, with the proviso that loaned out players can't be used against them. What's stopping us, as a nation, doing the same with trident? There could be stiff penalties for anyone breaching the contract, like 3 points deducted from your world credit rating. In these austere times, I feel we should be maximising all forms of income.
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 18:32 - Oct 2 with 2164 viewsBklynRanger

The wife bought me a telescope for Xmas many moons ago. ('moons ago' - get it?) We took it on the roof once but couldn't figure it out. It just sits there at the end of the bed, staring at me, limply, mocking me. Much like my..anyway I know what you mean.
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 18:57 - Oct 2 with 2129 viewsSeasideranger

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 18:32 - Oct 2 by BklynRanger

The wife bought me a telescope for Xmas many moons ago. ('moons ago' - get it?) We took it on the roof once but couldn't figure it out. It just sits there at the end of the bed, staring at me, limply, mocking me. Much like my..anyway I know what you mean.

My ex wife
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 18:57 - Oct 2 with 2129 viewsHayesender

I bought myself a very expensive multi gym many years ago, all with the intention of getting myself fit.

It became a very expensive table for my beer cans and ashtray

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 19:09 - Oct 2 with 2112 viewsDWQPR

Have bought all kinds of training apparatus over the years, all bloody useless and they seem to only work with maximum effort from myself. As for nuclear weapons, I like them. Cuddly things.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 19:12 - Oct 2 with 2104 viewsSeasideranger

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 19:09 - Oct 2 by DWQPR

Have bought all kinds of training apparatus over the years, all bloody useless and they seem to only work with maximum effort from myself. As for nuclear weapons, I like them. Cuddly things.

Brought one of those bullworkers in the 70's..swapped it for a subbetteo with floodlights edition on multi coloured swapshop
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 19:18 - Oct 2 with 2090 viewsDWQPR

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 19:12 - Oct 2 by Seasideranger

Brought one of those bullworkers in the 70's..swapped it for a subbetteo with floodlights edition on multi coloured swapshop

I swapped Subbuteo teams for a game of a Rebound on Multi Coloured Swap Shop. Was number nine on the swap board.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 19:18 - Oct 2 with 2090 viewsTheBlob

The BBC.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 19:28 - Oct 2 with 2076 viewsHollowayRanger

BOUGHT a car

TALBOT SOLARA

JUST LIKE THE ABOVE Sat outside my house for over a year as I never got round to actually learning to drive

still haven't learnt and never will now ........................................taxi!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 19:56 - Oct 2 with 2038 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Ji Sung Park

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 20:11 - Oct 2 with 2021 viewsmalcob

if i had a nuclear weapon i would use it

I'd rather be in P block

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 21:26 - Oct 2 with 1976 viewsdistortR

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 20:11 - Oct 2 by malcob

if i had a nuclear weapon i would use it

Under the system I propose, if you did so in a bad way, you may find it more expensive to borrow money. I've thought this out, you know.
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 22:11 - Oct 2 with 1945 viewsjohncharles

Suit and tie

Strong and stable my arse.

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 23:40 - Oct 2 with 1912 viewsCiderwithRsie

Wasn't big money, but I'm always disappointed at how rarely I use my one of these:

Could still come in handy if a C*****a fan ever asks my daughter out though.
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 00:10 - Oct 3 with 1901 viewsted_hendrix

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 18:32 - Oct 2 by BklynRanger

I'll take that telescope of your hands, I can pay thirty Russian Rubles?
Bring the goddam telescope over with you when you next head this way.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 04:07 - Oct 3 with 1871 viewsBklynRanger

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 00:10 - Oct 3 by ted_hendrix

I'll take that telescope of your hands, I can pay thirty Russian Rubles?
Bring the goddam telescope over with you when you next head this way.

I'll stick it on the pallet Ted. I'd actually love it to have a good home.
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 09:49 - Oct 3 with 1794 viewsMrSheen

Insurance - what could go wrong?
Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 09:56 - Oct 3 with 1785 viewsTheBlob

Victory parade open topped bus.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 10:02 - Oct 3 with 1776 viewsDorse

Spending big money on things you're never going to use. ... on 09:56 - Oct 3 by TheBlob

Victory parade open topped bus.

Victory Parade Open Topped Shirts (for the Ladies' Team)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024