Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2019330 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:01 - Jan 7 with 6718 viewsDaley_Lama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:53 - Jan 6 by dingdangblue

Hard to believe that GMP have okay'd the sale of tickets on the day with the away end sold out?

Oldham at home last season.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:10 - Jan 7 with 6687 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:01 - Jan 7 by Daley_Lama

Oldham at home last season.

Was that game all ticket - got it in my head it was just away fans? bury should be ok now they've given Bradford the home end.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:25 - Jan 7 with 6605 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:04 - Jan 7 by batman

your right re 1 per month. another logged this week.
05 Jan 2016 County Court Judgment COUNTY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE B8AA3J8C £2,311
22 Dec 2015 County Court Judgment COUNTY COURT MONEY CLAIMS CENTRE B38YP693 £10,222
14 Oct 2015 County Court Judgment COUNTY COURT MONEY CLAIMS CENTRE B44YX920 £22,428
24 Sep 2015 County Court Judgment RCJ QUEENS BENCH DIVISION HQ15X03757 £142,713
22 Jul 2015 County Court Judgment COUNTY COURT MONEY CLAIMS CENTRE B18YM788 £3,597
09 May 2015 County Court Judgment KINGSTON UPON HULL B7QZ8025 £21,306
02 Sep 2014 County Court Judgment COUNTY COURT BUSINESS CENTRE A5QZ782A £660

That's over £200,000 in accumulated CCJ's alone. Never mind normal expediture on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

You can only stick your head in the sand for so long before the inevitable happens.....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 6477 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:25 - Jan 7 by SuddenLad

That's over £200,000 in accumulated CCJ's alone. Never mind normal expediture on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

You can only stick your head in the sand for so long before the inevitable happens.....

Why does no one ever bloody question them over there? Or did Joy Hart and that's why she was the fan booted off the board?Are the supporters frightened of getting their portakabin removed from the car park? I'm sure they'll be featured on BBC Radio on Saturday but no one will dare mention any CCJ's. Everything is just rosey at Gigg with super Chur and hundreds of sponsors /partners and fantastic training facilities. Cant bloody pay their bills on time though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:39 - Jan 7 with 6419 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:47 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

Why does no one ever bloody question them over there? Or did Joy Hart and that's why she was the fan booted off the board?Are the supporters frightened of getting their portakabin removed from the car park? I'm sure they'll be featured on BBC Radio on Saturday but no one will dare mention any CCJ's. Everything is just rosey at Gigg with super Chur and hundreds of sponsors /partners and fantastic training facilities. Cant bloody pay their bills on time though.

I don't profess to have much knowledge about being self employed but i know cash flow can make or break small businesses. Flickers involved in the building trade so he will know that better than anybody. If they don't get paid for jobs then they struggle to pay wages.

It seems some characters actively run their businesses by not paying the little man and wear it as a badge of honour, it's not big or clever. They should be treated with the contempt they deserve,not being paid on time can cripple some companies.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:49 - Jan 7 with 6344 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Is there any logic in the "Fit and proper" tests - I cannot see any way this can end well, if Eagles is on 6k a week, which I would say is likely, its insane.

Day has no money, there is no hidden backer, wage bill must be 100k a week or so, Carrington, Loans, Costs - And we are above them - Joke club run by a joker!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Jan 7 with 6334 viewsThacks_Rabbits

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11774/8629261/bury-will-go-out-of-busines

Lest they forget!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 03:16 - Jan 8 with 6207 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Jan 7 by Thacks_Rabbits

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11774/8629261/bury-will-go-out-of-busines

Lest they forget!!!

They will need a bigger bucket this time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Largest_Cedar_Bucket
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 9:58]
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:24 - Jan 14 with 5945 viewsdingdangblue

Money must be tight.

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14203942.Bury_transfer_rumours_rife_after_David_F

#bottom4budget
#specialhumanbeings
#wallofnoise
#CCJ's

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:59 - Jan 14 with 5914 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:24 - Jan 14 by dingdangblue

Money must be tight.

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14203942.Bury_transfer_rumours_rife_after_David_F

#bottom4budget
#specialhumanbeings
#wallofnoise
#CCJ's

Think I saw a couple of their keepers on e-bay earlier?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 5892 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:24 - Jan 14 by dingdangblue

Money must be tight.

#bottom4budget
#specialhumanbeings
#wallofnoise
#CCJ's

Penny dropping that £15k a week on 3 strikers probably not the best long term plan!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:30 - Jan 17 with 5633 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Keith@clubline has just tweeted the latest winding up notice.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:33 - Jan 17 with 5621 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:30 - Jan 17 by SteTsGoldenBoot

With it being in the public domain on that link on the Bury m/board, you'd think news agencies such as the BBC will pick up on this. I look forward to Radio Manchester's coverage of it over the coming days.

Jimmy Wagg's Monday Football Hour maybe.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:34 - Jan 17 with 5618 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:30 - Jan 17 by SteTsGoldenBoot

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2461937

Wonder how much HMRC are seeking ??

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:36 - Jan 17 with 5610 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:33 - Jan 17 by 442Dale

With it being in the public domain on that link on the Bury m/board, you'd think news agencies such as the BBC will pick up on this. I look forward to Radio Manchester's coverage of it over the coming days.

Jimmy Wagg's Monday Football Hour maybe.

Even in the clickbait era, i'd be surprised if anywhere reported it. I'm sure big stories like Klopp's top 13 touchline reactions are more important.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:43 - Jan 17 with 5597 views1mark1

Really hoping that Bradford win the cup replay and that there is bad weather and a lower gate as a result.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:48 - Jan 17 with 5584 views1mark1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:34 - Jan 17 by SuddenLad

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2461937

Wonder how much HMRC are seeking ??

Hopefully a lot.

Personally I am sick of these professional football clubs keep doing this while at the same time paying big wages, and I am talking about wages above say £500 a week which is roughly average wage, in this country.. Time the tax people insisted on prompt payment of taxes and ni due. If clubs can pay big money in wages, then they should pay their taxes promptly, as well as suppliers etc.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 14:53]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:53 - Jan 17 with 5568 views442Dale

Bolton fans on twitter appear to be using it as an excuse to get their own back.

Reporter for the Bury Times is on it:

“@MMckenzie93: BREAKING: #buryfc hit with winding up petition by HMRC"

“@MMckenzie93: In contact with the club, will hopefully have some updates shortly.”
[Post edited 17 Jan 2016 14:56]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Jan 17 with 5518 views442Dale

Update:

“@MMckenzie93: Just spoken to the club. They say the tax bill has been paid and are in the process of applying for the court date to be annulled.”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:13 - Jan 17 with 5509 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Jan 17 by 442Dale

Update:

“@MMckenzie93: Just spoken to the club. They say the tax bill has been paid and are in the process of applying for the court date to be annulled.”

Kinell. It hadn't been paid on Friday, because that was the day the matter was listed. It would have been withdrawn had it been settled earlier.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Jan 17 with 5500 views442Dale

More details:

“@MMckenzie93: I have had assurances from #buryfc that the December tax bill of £156,000 has now been paid.  Panic averted? I hope so.”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:21 - Jan 17 with 5486 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:11 - Jan 17 by 442Dale

Update:

Until the next one...........

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:39 - Jan 17 with 5445 views1mark1

If they or any other company for that matter or constantly late with payments to Hmrc, then surely Hmrc should insist on a Direct Debit or Standing Order for each payment due. Does this happen, or is it within the rules? And also does the Hmrc add penalties for late payments ?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:51 - Jan 17 with 5408 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:39 - Jan 17 by 1mark1

If they or any other company for that matter or constantly late with payments to Hmrc, then surely Hmrc should insist on a Direct Debit or Standing Order for each payment due. Does this happen, or is it within the rules? And also does the Hmrc add penalties for late payments ?

You betcha!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:01 - Jan 17 with 5380 views1mark1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:51 - Jan 17 by BigKindo

You betcha!

Is that imposition of direct debit/standing orders AND penalties for late payments? How much are the penalties imposed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024