Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2022099 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:02 - May 18 with 6916 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:56 - May 18 by BigKindo

%$8^02! Well I never!

Their accounts are at Companies House as at today and should be available to view in the next 5 days.

That should make good reading
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:11 - May 18 with 6883 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:02 - May 18 by nordenblue

That should make good reading

Get ready for the

#firesale

No doubt the 2 million raised from car parking will be propping up what is already a shambles.

That 2 million needs paying back at 10% per annum ever year and all the money paid back after 5.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:31 - May 18 with 6835 viewsParkinsGimp

Oh dear I fear it will be a long hard summer over at giggle lane. Where will all the schooligans go if/when they go bust.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:38 - May 18 with 6819 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:31 - May 18 by ParkinsGimp

Oh dear I fear it will be a long hard summer over at giggle lane. Where will all the schooligans go if/when they go bust.

TBF PG we have not seen the accounts yet....

There will be that much smoke and mirrors surrounding them they will be difficult to fully interpret.

Glad we have some intelligent financial posters on here who can help out with the decipher.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:46 - May 18 with 6804 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:38 - May 18 by aleanddale

TBF PG we have not seen the accounts yet....

There will be that much smoke and mirrors surrounding them they will be difficult to fully interpret.

Glad we have some intelligent financial posters on here who can help out with the decipher.

Well over 12 months old - they'll have a year before the real picture of debt is seen with Pope and Clarke's wages and their League 1 expenditure. A few more raffles before then though so they'll be ok.

Forever bury were told a few weeks ago the bad news - from the bury forum:

'I'm only going off what the Chief Executive has told Forever Bury, which has now become common knowledge. It's in writing...
I agree - i never thought we would have made a £2.5M loss last year. £1.5M yeah but £2.5M...no, never.'
[Post edited 18 May 2016 14:31]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:43 - May 18 with 6614 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:46 - May 18 by dingdangblue

Well over 12 months old - they'll have a year before the real picture of debt is seen with Pope and Clarke's wages and their League 1 expenditure. A few more raffles before then though so they'll be ok.

Forever bury were told a few weeks ago the bad news - from the bury forum:

'I'm only going off what the Chief Executive has told Forever Bury, which has now become common knowledge. It's in writing...
I agree - i never thought we would have made a £2.5M loss last year. £1.5M yeah but £2.5M...no, never.'
[Post edited 18 May 2016 14:31]

They seem to be ignoring this over on beardyman.

Happy to "enjoy the ride"

And

"What can we do about it".

If 2.5 million is true it will be even more by now with the debt increasing daily.

Like I put before I am expecting the true extent to be well hidden creatively!!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:02 - May 22 with 6057 viewsmacro

Southend up before the courts this week.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - May 25 with 5838 viewsdingdangblue

Gigg gone?

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14515635.Bury_chairman_planning_move_from_Gigg_La

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - May 25 with 5810 viewsroccydaleian

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - May 25 by dingdangblue

Gigg gone?

http://m.burytimes.co.uk/sport/14515635.Bury_chairman_planning_move_from_Gigg_La

Keep up DDB, I've posted it on the Duane Holmes thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:02 - May 25 with 5800 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - May 25 by roccydaleian

Naturally - how could I miss it?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:04 - May 25 with 5789 viewsroccydaleian

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:02 - May 25 by dingdangblue

Naturally - how could I miss it?

You should know every thread turns into a bUry thread eventually. #obsessed .
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:06 - May 25 with 5779 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:04 - May 25 by roccydaleian

You should know every thread turns into a bUry thread eventually. #obsessed .

Lets hope if they do move its as successful as Darlington.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:08 - May 25 with 5769 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - May 25 by roccydaleian

You should have started a new thread with it entitled BARRATT HOMES ?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:23 - May 25 with 5720 viewsroccydaleian

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:08 - May 25 by Toffeemanc

You should have started a new thread with it entitled BARRATT HOMES ?

Ha!
[Post edited 25 May 2016 16:28]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:32 - May 25 with 5683 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:06 - May 25 by dingdangblue

Lets hope if they do move its as successful as Darlington.

At least the chairman who brought about that particular white elephant was done for good old honest safe-breaking!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:05 - May 25 with 5623 viewsdingdangblue

The article has now disappeared!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:50 - May 25 with 5557 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:05 - May 25 by dingdangblue

The article has now disappeared!

How very, very odd. Nothing is ever as it seems along the A58. More mystery and intrigue.

Now why was that story 'pulled', I wonder ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:59 - May 25 with 5528 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:50 - May 25 by SuddenLad

How very, very odd. Nothing is ever as it seems along the A58. More mystery and intrigue.

Now why was that story 'pulled', I wonder ?

Apparently it shouldn't have gone online - till tomorrow when its in the printed version.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:04 - May 25 with 5511 views442Dale

Danny Rose going to Mansfield illustrates how wonderful Flitcroft is at managing young talent.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:32 - May 25 with 5466 viewsaleanddale

Milky bar kid throws another milky bar into the crowd to keep the simpletons diverted!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:13 - May 27 with 5137 viewsRAFCBLUE

Gigg gone?

The best line in that article, by someway, is the one about wanting to hold a pop concert!

Next up - groundshare at the AJ Bell stadium whilst they assess 'feasibility'; Gigg is getting sold for development.

If it wasn't so delightful that it was bury, I'd actually fear for them!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:52 - May 27 with 5130 viewsdownunder

Gigg gone?

A wasty trade for a bury chairman. (One for all the crossword puzzle fans)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:03 - May 27 with 5004 viewsaleanddale

They really are moronic over there.

Not one person says "let's work out what revenue we take and spend less than that"

The latest gem from another idiot called bolloxanus..

2.9 million a year debt no problem.

Base the banqueting operation on burton who take £1 million a year at there facility.

3 years boom we have covered £2.9 million - erm no you haven't .

The £1 million is turnover YOU CLOWN!! Operating profit closer to 10% ie £100 000.

So that's 30 years you muppet to make £3 million cash.

This fella must be the new accountant!!!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:25 - May 27 with 4976 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:03 - May 27 by aleanddale

Not one person says "let's work out what revenue we take and spend less than that"

Base the banqueting operation on burton who take £1 million a year at there facility.

The £1 million is turnover YOU CLOWN!! Operating profit closer to 10% ie £100 000.

Can see this coming a mile off..........

Like most football clubs Brighton & Hove Albion has had their share of heroes and villains. The latter of this piece comes in the form of club owners Bill Archer and Greg Stanley along with chief executive David Bellotti.

The above-mentioned trio proposed a plan to sell off the Goldstone Ground to property developers — who wanted to place a retail park on the site — and move the club to a shiny new stadium. The Goldstone had been a loyal home to the club but had become a relic of a bygone era. Fans initially welcomed the idea and were assured nothing would be done until a suitable new home was found.

In 1995 the Argus (the local daily) broke the story that Bellotti, Archer and Stanley had agreed a deal with property developers Chartwell Land without any provisions for the future. Fans were thrown — almost literally — into the wilderness. The club management proceeded to pepper them with vague hair-brained ideas, notably sharing Portsmouth’s Fratton Park (a 50 mile trek) or using the nearby Coral Greyhound stadium as a temporary home.

Neither ideas were remotely suitable, but gave supporters a painful insight into the mentality of those dictating the future of their beloved club.

The true motives behind the deal became evident when it was publically announced that Archer had altered the clubs constitution to allow directors to profit from the sale of the Ground. Fans were now faced with the harsh reality that trio’s interest in the Albion’s future went little further than topping up their own bank balances, and to hell with the club’s future.

It was because of this the 1996/97 season became one of football’s great displays of non-violent direct action, as supporters staged a desperate rebellion against the clubs management. Fans organised protests in the town centre, at the Goldstone and even outside Archer’s company HQ in Crewe. Bellotti — who still attended matches — was overwhelmed with abuse and forced to flee the stadium on several occasions.

That season also included the marvellous ‘Fans United’ spectacle, when on February 8th supporters of clubs across the UK (and even a handful from abroad) adorned with their own clubs colours shared the Goldstone terraces in solidarity with the Albion fans. Throughout the season visiting fans had often shown support of the Albion’s plight with banners and placards, but not to this extent. There are few things in football more beautiful than fans putting aside rivalries and uniting for the good of the sport.

The unified Albion fans had fought hard and eventually succeeded in wrestling the club away from the conspiratorial hands of Archer, Stanley and Bellotti. It had all come too late to save the Goldstone, and the reality of the clubs huge debts meant serious action still had to be taken to get the club out of the red.

While their stadium was gone the club had won a huge victory in removing the terrible trio, and most importantly had facilitated the takeover of Dick Knight’s consortium. But more on that a little later…

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:56 - May 27 with 4943 viewsHopwoodblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:03 - May 27 by aleanddale

He's backed them into a corner which was probably his intentions all along.
He gets the land they get to become FC bury of the North Manchester 4th div. Ironically ground sharing at FC of Manchester's stadium
Can't wait !
[Post edited 27 May 2016 9:58]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024