Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998508 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:45 - Oct 6 with 5750 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:20 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

Ambitious!
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11774/10606627/bury-planning-new-15-20000

No plot secured, let alone bought, no plans drawn up, no planning permission, yet Stewie wants to move in, in 22 months time?

They must already be promoted.

All the achieved with 8K in the bank and £5.1 million worth of debt (as of their last accounts).

Surely even the bucketers will see through this one?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:58 - Oct 6 with 5730 viewsmoth5368

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:45 - Oct 6 by SteTsGoldenBoot

No plot secured, let alone bought, no plans drawn up, no planning permission, yet Stewie wants to move in, in 22 months time?

All the achieved with 8K in the bank and £5.1 million worth of debt (as of their last accounts).

Hope they get a safety certificate before they start selling tickets....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:08 - Oct 6 with 5694 viewsdingdangblue

No they are lapping it up as per!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Oct 6 with 5649 viewsBrighouseDale

He's got the backing of key players, so it's pretty much sorted really.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:53 - Oct 6 with 5610 viewsDaleiLama

Complete the caption

""That's something that's key for me, it's part of my vision. That helps with the football club off the pitch as well because if we can starting bringing in those greater income levels it can help ..........................................."

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:55 - Oct 6 with 5605 viewsdeeplishblue

Stewie = George Renoylds

What's the point if having 3500 supporters rattling around in a 20,000 seater stadium?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:55 - Oct 6 with 5605 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:53 - Oct 6 by DaleiLama

Complete the caption

""That's something that's key for me, it's part of my vision. That helps with the football club off the pitch as well because if we can starting bringing in those greater income levels it can help ..........................................."

I read that in a Blankety Blank style. Where's Su Pollard when you need her?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:00 - Oct 6 with 5596 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:55 - Oct 6 by KenBoon

I read that in a Blankety Blank style. Where's Su Pollard when you need her?

I should have said Buckety Blank.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:46 - Oct 6 with 5423 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:00 - Oct 6 by KenBoon

I should have said Buckety Blank.

Was the prize a bouncing cheque book and pen??
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:03 - Oct 6 with 5382 viewsHopwoodblue

Didn't give the name of the team though, X it will probably be as FC bury going up from Norther Counties div 1 to the Northern Counties championship if the is such a thing sharing FC United's ground.
The words bell and end spring to mind.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:05 - Oct 6 with 5299 viewsaleanddale

Classic #milkybar

nothing surer a bomb coming of bad news. #HMRC

they don't half lap this fella up.. its hilarious long may day continue to grind them into the dust.

are we past £7 000 000 in debt yet?

the fooker has more front than Blackpool and NO money!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:17 - Oct 6 with 5269 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:05 - Oct 6 by aleanddale

Classic #milkybar

nothing surer a bomb coming of bad news. #HMRC

they don't half lap this fella up.. its hilarious long may day continue to grind them into the dust.

are we past £7 000 000 in debt yet?

the fooker has more front than Blackpool and NO money!!

Keeps banging on about 3rd party income? If he wants to make money from restaurant's and events - why doesn't he just buy a fookin restaurant and a concert venue - it doesn't all have to be attached to a fookin 3rd division football club!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:36 - Oct 6 with 5244 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:17 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

Keeps banging on about 3rd party income? If he wants to make money from restaurant's and events - why doesn't he just buy a fookin restaurant and a concert venue - it doesn't all have to be attached to a fookin 3rd division football club!

Why bother, bury FC won't be around after season 2112/13....2013/14....2014/15 ends , and repeat

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Oct 6 with 5217 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:36 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

Why bother, bury FC won't be around after season 2112/13....2013/14....2014/15 ends , and repeat

That's the thing with elastic ...... you keep stretching it, and stretching it ................. and stretching it .................

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Oct 6 with 5190 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:36 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

You are being very optimistic with 2112/13

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:06 - Oct 6 with 5180 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:58 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

You are being very optimistic with 2112/13

Thought tvos was the school teacher? 280 four bedders going on gigg , big stew to build them , 🏚🏡🏠🏠🏡🏚 I'm buying the window round off milly
[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 16:07]

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:34 - Oct 6 with 5123 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:06 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

Thought tvos was the school teacher? 280 four bedders going on gigg , big stew to build them , 🏚🏡🏠🏠🏡🏚 I'm buying the window round off milly

Didds will you offer jobs on here and then get all pissy because we already have one??
[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 16:35]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:36 - Oct 6 with 5028 viewskippy333

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:06 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

Don't forget to leave some room for the aparthotel.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:52 - Oct 6 with 4989 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:34 - Oct 6 by aleanddale

Didds will you offer jobs on here and then get all pissy because we already have one??
[Post edited 6 Oct 2016 16:35]

Certainly will, I'm not daleophobic

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:53 - Oct 6 with 4985 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:36 - Oct 6 by kippy333

Don't forget to leave some room for the aparthotel.

I'm not building them so how can I forget?

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:03 - Oct 6 with 4975 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:52 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

Certainly will, I'm not daleophobic

Don't you have your hands full at the moment?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:43 - Oct 6 with 4904 viewsdingdangblue

Interesting post by Giggabyte on their forum:

If there are some on here who are happy for us to be like Rochdale, they seem to be (at the moment) a well run club and that would be a respectable position to take. I'm not knocking it. But SD is trying something different, he may succeed or he may not, if he doesn't I will change my user-name to "Lost Marbles". Ok he is taking a risk and the extent of that risk vis a vis the continuing existence of the club is something which exercises the minds of all of us. We would rather be like Rochdale than Stockport County. But with that philosophy we would not have put a man on the moon.

Ok we are all Bury fans, doesn't matter if like me that's for over 50 years or just a few months. We all want firstly the Club to endure at least another 130-odd years, and secondly, presumably within what we know as the football league system, currently the first 4 tiers.

It's "just" (ha!) a question as to how we go about organising the future. So here's a question folks - would you swap our Board for Rochdale's? For me, No

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:01 - Oct 6 with 4883 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:43 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

If there are some on here who are happy for us to be like Rochdale, they seem to be (at the moment) a well run club and that would be a respectable position to take. I'm not knocking it. But SD is trying something different, he may succeed or he may not, if he doesn't I will change my user-name to "Lost Marbles". Ok he is taking a risk and the extent of that risk vis a vis the continuing existence of the club is something which exercises the minds of all of us. We would rather be like Rochdale than Stockport County. But with that philosophy we would not have put a man on the moon.

Ok we are all Bury fans, doesn't matter if like me that's for over 50 years or just a few months. We all want firstly the Club to endure at least another 130-odd years, and secondly, presumably within what we know as the football league system, currently the first 4 tiers.

It's "just" (ha!) a question as to how we go about organising the future. So here's a question folks - would you swap our Board for Rochdale's? For me, No

You actually go on that forum? What's your user name?

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:17 - Oct 6 with 4853 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:43 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

Expecting the club to endure for another 130-odd years is pretty precise

If the human race makes it to 2146 how much will their debt be at the current rates of interest?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Oct 6 with 4775 viewsSandyman

How much will Stewie have to pay in compensation to all those people who own car parking spaces at giggle?

Big words from a bloke who can't run a 2 day music festival without cocking the entire thing up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024