Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997078 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:20 - Oct 6 with 5936 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Oct 6 by Sandyman

How much will Stewie have to pay in compensation to all those people who own car parking spaces at giggle?

Big words from a bloke who can't run a 2 day music festival without cocking the entire thing up.

SD the bloke who's made millions on building property.

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:27 - Oct 6 with 5929 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:43 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

Interesting post by Giggabyte on their forum:

If there are some on here who are happy for us to be like Rochdale, they seem to be (at the moment) a well run club and that would be a respectable position to take. I'm not knocking it. But SD is trying something different, he may succeed or he may not, if he doesn't I will change my user-name to "Lost Marbles". Ok he is taking a risk and the extent of that risk vis a vis the continuing existence of the club is something which exercises the minds of all of us. We would rather be like Rochdale than Stockport County. But with that philosophy we would not have put a man on the moon.

Ok we are all Bury fans, doesn't matter if like me that's for over 50 years or just a few months. We all want firstly the Club to endure at least another 130-odd years, and secondly, presumably within what we know as the football league system, currently the first 4 tiers.

It's "just" (ha!) a question as to how we go about organising the future. So here's a question folks - would you swap our Board for Rochdale's? For me, No

All well and good, but has anyone on their forum suggested how it's going to be paid for?

There can't be any colateral left on Gigg?

If they sold Gigg, built 200 houses on it making £30K profit/house, that would just about pay their debts off.

Knowing that Stewie doesn't like to pay, how many local businesses would he take to the cleaners ala George Reynolds as someone has suggested?

Do the giggles really believe that this is going to happen in the next 22 years let alone 22 months?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:31 - Oct 6 with 5914 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Oct 6 by Sandyman

How much will Stewie have to pay in compensation to all those people who own car parking spaces at giggle?

Big words from a bloke who can't run a 2 day music festival without cocking the entire thing up.

Drive past Gigg on any none match day and you'll see 10 cars at most.

Stewie says its sold out though, so it must be.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Oct 6 with 5798 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:20 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

Yet borrows money at extortionate interest rates against none existent companies...

Yes he sounds very rich,he couldn't figure out a 1 piece jigsaw Didds, how did the concert go that he planned and the boxing events at Giggle?
The blokes full of shite,
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:00 - Oct 6 with 5783 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:54 - Oct 6 by nordenblue

Yet borrows money at extortionate interest rates against none existent companies...

Yes he sounds very rich,he couldn't figure out a 1 piece jigsaw Didds, how did the concert go that he planned and the boxing events at Giggle?
The blokes full of shite,

Concert we all know what happened, I got my cash back, we have had talk of boxing at gigg since little ade Lewis was British champ, so not only big stew . Anyhow, nearly time for your annual win v bury, hopefully Dale town centre pubs will allow us in this year🍻🍻

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:18 - Oct 6 with 5712 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:20 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

And losing millions at BFC.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:20 - Oct 7 with 5612 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:00 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

Concert we all know what happened, I got my cash back, we have had talk of boxing at gigg since little ade Lewis was British champ, so not only big stew . Anyhow, nearly time for your annual win v bury, hopefully Dale town centre pubs will allow us in this year🍻🍻

Erm £165 000 did not go back to its rightful owners.

You were a lucky one if you got your money back.

#shambles
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:59 - Oct 7 with 5592 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:18 - Oct 6 by Sandyman

And losing millions at BFC.

All in the game, win a bit , lose a bit, no need to worry though 😇

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:38 - Oct 7 with 5530 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:59 - Oct 7 by PDIDDY

All in the game, win a bit , lose a bit, no need to worry though 😇

And the poor people who aren't paid on time or haven't been paid? Should they worry?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:38 - Oct 7 with 5534 viewsPhil

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:43 - Oct 6 by dingdangblue

Interesting post by Giggabyte on their forum:

If there are some on here who are happy for us to be like Rochdale, they seem to be (at the moment) a well run club and that would be a respectable position to take. I'm not knocking it. But SD is trying something different, he may succeed or he may not, if he doesn't I will change my user-name to "Lost Marbles". Ok he is taking a risk and the extent of that risk vis a vis the continuing existence of the club is something which exercises the minds of all of us. We would rather be like Rochdale than Stockport County. But with that philosophy we would not have put a man on the moon.

Ok we are all Bury fans, doesn't matter if like me that's for over 50 years or just a few months. We all want firstly the Club to endure at least another 130-odd years, and secondly, presumably within what we know as the football league system, currently the first 4 tiers.

It's "just" (ha!) a question as to how we go about organising the future. So here's a question folks - would you swap our Board for Rochdale's? For me, No

Roughly translated as : "I realise that the owner is putting the future of my club at risk but I'm happy for him to try".

I know we knock bury fans for carping on about century-old FA Cup victories, but that's the history of the club which has just been placed into massive debt in just a few short years.

Virtually no dissenting voices on that thread on the bury forum, acceptance and trust seems to reign supreme. Seems crazy given that they are owned by a property developer who has said he wants to build 200 homes on the site of the current ground.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:01 - Oct 7 with 5513 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:38 - Oct 7 by Phil

Roughly translated as : "I realise that the owner is putting the future of my club at risk but I'm happy for him to try".

I know we knock bury fans for carping on about century-old FA Cup victories, but that's the history of the club which has just been placed into massive debt in just a few short years.

Virtually no dissenting voices on that thread on the bury forum, acceptance and trust seems to reign supreme. Seems crazy given that they are owned by a property developer who has said he wants to build 200 homes on the site of the current ground.

No one are so blind as those who will not see!

It's like he has hypnotised the lot of them!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Oct 7 with 5355 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:01 - Oct 7 by aleanddale

No one are so blind as those who will not see!

It's like he has hypnotised the lot of them!

Which pre season was it you said BFC wouldn't make it through? Oh yes, the last 3 of them. 🙄

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:13 - Oct 7 with 5357 viewskippy333

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:53 - Oct 6 by PDIDDY

I'm not building them so how can I forget?

Fair enough. Tell your man crush not to forget to leave some room for the aparthotel.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:17 - Oct 7 with 5352 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Oct 7 by PDIDDY

Which pre season was it you said BFC wouldn't make it through? Oh yes, the last 3 of them. 🙄

Year 1 debt £1 000 000

Year 2 debt £4 000 000 cumulative

Year 3 debt £7 000 000 cumulative

Next year do you recon Day is going for ten million??

The guy is completely out of his depth!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:18 - Oct 7 with 5345 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Oct 7 by PDIDDY

2112/13 ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:51 - Oct 7 with 5304 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:17 - Oct 7 by aleanddale

Year 1 debt £1 000 000

Year 2 debt £4 000 000 cumulative

Year 3 debt £7 000 000 cumulative

Next year do you recon Day is going for ten million??

The guy is completely out of his depth!!

Strange how obsessed you are, I come on here for a laugh, life's great, not worried in the slightest. Enjoy the weekend and try not to think about BFC too much 🍾🍾🍻🍻

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Oct 16 with 4926 viewsbatman

Just thought I'd wish my post a Very Happy Birthday 🎂🍾
Over 150,000 views and 1200+ contributions.
My post thanks every single one of you for contributing to the thread.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 18:45]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Oct 16 with 4906 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Oct 16 by batman

Just thought I'd wish my post a Very Happy Birthday 🎂🍾
Over 150,000 views and 1200+ contributions.
My post thanks every single one of you for contributing to the thread.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 18:45]

One thread that's always worth resuscitating!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:42 - Oct 16 with 4768 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I hope bury have paid up in CASH for their ticket allocation this time.......did n't the last cheque bounce?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Oct 16 with 4702 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:42 - Oct 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

I hope bury have paid up in CASH for their ticket allocation this time.......did n't the last cheque bounce?

Similar said on an earlier post , go and Sha g your sheep ffs

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:46 - Oct 16 with 4667 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Oct 16 by PDIDDY

Very angry on here today Didds,can't be yesterday's result surely,it's only a game as you say?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2016 19:46]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Oct 16 with 4620 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Oct 16 by PDIDDY

Time of the month?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:44 - Oct 16 with 4588 viewsPDIDDY

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Oct 16 by TVOS1907

Time of the month?

Mid October

Gissa job

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:40 - Oct 17 with 4436 viewsaleanddale

Another £500 000 loan started at 12%

FFS gigg will be worth 20 million soon there is that much money borrowed against it!!!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:43 - Oct 17 with 4429 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:40 - Oct 17 by aleanddale

Another £500 000 loan started at 12%

FFS gigg will be worth 20 million soon there is that much money borrowed against it!!!!

Count me in! Where do I sign up?

MoneyThing

*Your capital is at risk and is not protected under
the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024